Nazi Pelosi says Biden shouldnt debate (again)

Adrenochrome Junkie

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2020

And she called Trump voters “henchmen”

what a divisive, hateful thing to say...:icon_cry:

I’m just wondering if any Liberals here are still capable of thinking for themselves and disagree with their almighty leader Nazi Pelosi.o_O

Should Joe cancel the debates?

Don’t you want to see Joe demolish Trump. Make the orange man cry and beg for mercy when Joe catches Trump in all his lies!!!!!:eek:

I waiting yo hear that suddenly Joey Xi has been exposed to the Kung Flu and is quarantined and can't make the Debates, or he's been incapacitated for other reasons. We still have four days before the debates and the DNC is scared silly unless they can find a way to weasel out of it....

Last edited:
For biden the first debate is a roll of the dice for all the money in the game

If he does not nod off or forget what he is saying then the road to the white house belongs to him

but if Biden cant perform he is toast

If he does not nod off or forget what he is saying then the road to the white house belongs to him

~~~~~~~~
Be on the lookout for ear plugs or effects of drugs or both in Joey Xi....

Poor Joe will soon have to face Trump, hard questions vs fake news softballs, without a teleprompter or re-takes. Trump on the other hand has 4 years of experience dealing with the rabid fake news and hate, a debate isn't going to trip him up.

Naw, don't cancel them. I think that we should have a drinking game in which you have to chug every time trump says "great." "We did a really great job, great job, people don't realize what a great job we've done, the media will never report what a great job we've done."

That's four chugs of whatever you're drinking.

Last edited:

I do not know if it makes a difference at all. It will only confirm that he is not well. Hillary was not well also. And she still received all of those votes.

Forum List

Back