Navy Seal who exposed political activist in Covington controversy de-platformed by YouTube.

RandomPoster

Platinum Member
May 22, 2017
Retired Navy Seal Don Shipley, who exposed Nathan Phillips for making false claims about his military record, has had his "Stolen Valor" YouTube channel de-platformed. Nathan Phillips is the activist that was beating the drums in the Covington High School controversy.

"I was told/emailed I was banned from a video I had posted several years ago about a phony SEAL, but after several years I doubt that caused it," he said. "If you ask me, it was because I outed Nathan Philips. That Indian who masqueraded as a Vietnam vet," Shipley added. "THAT video got a lot of attention and a lot of big lawsuits pending from it."

In one of his most recent videos, Shipley exposed "tribal elder" Phillips, who falsely accused the Covington Catholic High School kids of bullying him in Washington, D.C., last month.

Phillips had repeatedly made claims of being a "recon ranger" and a "Vietnam times veteran" who came home and was "spit on" and "called a baby killer," even though his service record shows that he had zero deployments and never left the United States."

YouTube Deplatforms Retired Navy SEAL Who Exposed Tribal Elder Nathan Phillips' Stolen Valor

Retired Navy Seal Don Shipley, who exposed Nathan Phillips for making false claims about his military record, has had his "Stolen Valor" YouTube channel de-platformed. Nathan Phillips is the activist that was beating the drums in the Covington High School controversy.

"I was told/emailed I was banned from a video I had posted several years ago about a phony SEAL, but after several years I doubt that caused it," he said. "If you ask me, it was because I outed Nathan Philips. That Indian who masqueraded as a Vietnam vet," Shipley added. "THAT video got a lot of attention and a lot of big lawsuits pending from it."

In one of his most recent videos, Shipley exposed "tribal elder" Phillips, who falsely accused the Covington Catholic High School kids of bullying him in Washington, D.C., last month.

Phillips had repeatedly made claims of being a "recon ranger" and a "Vietnam times veteran" who came home and was "spit on" and "called a baby killer," even though his service record shows that he had zero deployments and never left the United States."

YouTube Deplatforms Retired Navy SEAL Who Exposed Tribal Elder Nathan Phillips' Stolen Valor

That sucks. Shipley's one of the good ones.

De-platforming is simply trying to win an argument by preventing others from talking.

There is a multi-pronged attack on our freedom and liberty being perpetrated right before our eyes. Big internet companies, public schools, college campuses, Hollywood, Fake News MSM, etc. How long before the corrupt, filthy SPLC decides they don't like some voices here and take action?

Forum List

Back