Navy Says All UFO Videos Classified, Releasing Them ‘Will Harm National Security’

Nobody believes we are the only place in the universe life exists. That would be moronic.

Nobody believes we are the only place in the universe life exists. That would be moronic.
...but the question is, have they visited Earth in the past 50,000 years of recorded human history? It seems extremely unlikely.

Interesting. I wonder who made that call.

On February 2, 2021, The Black Vault had also filed FOIA request DON-NAVY-2021-001456. Given that it was recognized by Congress, and stated in the media numerous times, this specific case was filed with the Office of Naval Intelligence (ONI) which was said to be the home for the UAP Task Force (UAPTF). Yet, it would take 17 months for ONI to inform The Black Vault that the videos, if any designation “UAP” should exist, would be housed at the Office of the Chief of Naval Operations (N2/N6), and a new case needed to be filed there. It appeared that the 17 month wait endured, was a complete waste of time.

A new case was filed DON-NAVY-2022-010360 to N2/N6, and only two months after that was filed on July 11, 2022, The Black Vault received the official denial.

“The UAP Task Force has responded back to DNS-36 and have stated that the requested videos contain sensitive information pertaining to Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (UAP) and are classified and are exempt from disclosure in their entirety under exemption 5 U.S.C. § 552 (b)(1) in accordance with Executive Order 13526 and the UAP Security Classification Guide,” Gary Cason, Deputy Director, DON FOIA/PA Program Office, said in the response letter. “The release of this information will harm national security as it may provide adversaries valuable information regarding Department of Defense/Navy operations, vulnerabilities, and/or capabilities. No portions of the videos can be segregated for release.”

Of course.
The technology that the Air Force uses is cutting edge and releasing the videos is considered to reveal US military capabilities.
It only makes sense.

No evidence for life beyond Earth has ever been uncovered. Nor do we have a clear understanding of how life first developed on Earth. That pretty much nails the current probability of life existing elsewhere to zero. Anything else is just untethered speculation.

That’s not a UFO then.

No, it isn't to the government. THEY Know what it is. You don't need to know. I don't need to know.

Here's the thing- Almost all UFO sightings have prosaic explanations- misidentified aircraft, weather phenomenon, and of course, outright hoaxes and delusions. Just like previous generations made up fairies and leprechauns, our generation has made up aliens.

An interesting proof of this is what people reported seeing. Prior to the 1970's, when people reported encounters with UFO beings, they reported seeing creatures that looked very much like humans. Then Hollywood started telling them aliens looked like this.

1662815617311.png

And that's what they started seeing.

Now, everyone gets the head of a gray right. That's consistent.

But when asked to describe their clothing, abductees have described them as wearing shiny space suits, military style uniforms, robes with hoods or going around stark naked. Which tells me the Grays probably have the loosest dress codes in the galaxy.

I bet that most UFOs arent even seen with human eyes, but rather just detected on radar and many of those sightings are probably just be glitches. You know how you hear a story like, "the radar detected that the craft went from 1 mph to 50,000 mph in a split second"? Its almost certainly a radar glitch.

Exactly. Most UFO's are night lights, radar contacts or daylight discs, all of which can be easily explained as glitches or natural phenomenon.

The "Close encounters" is where you get a lot of the outright fraud and delusion.

No, it isn't to the government. THEY Know what it is. You don't need to know. I don't need to know.

Here's the thing- Almost all UFO sightings have prosaic explanations- misidentified aircraft, weather phenomenon, and of course, outright hoaxes and delusions. Just like previous generations made up fairies and leprechauns, our generation has made up aliens.

An interesting proof of this is what people reported seeing. Prior to the 1970's, when people reported encounters with UFO beings, they reported seeing creatures that looked very much like humans. Then Hollywood started telling them aliens looked like this.

View attachment 694301

And that's what they started seeing.

Now, everyone gets the head of a gray right. That's consistent.

But when asked to describe their clothing, abductees have described them as wearing shiny space suits, military style uniforms, robes with hoods or going around stark naked. Which tells me the Grays probably have the loosest dress codes in the galaxy.

Exactly. Most UFO's are night lights, radar contacts or daylight discs, all of which can be easily explained as glitches or natural phenomenon.

The "Close encounters" is where you get a lot of the outright fraud and delusion.
Good little puppet. Big Brother will let you know irrelevant things as they see fit and you like it that way.

Good little puppet. Big Brother will let you know irrelevant things as they see fit and you like it that way.

Okay, let's examine that.

Let's dispense with the notion that these are alien spacecraft. Simply put, the nearest star that could possibly support life is probably too far away to reach Earth.

So that means the only things the ones that aren't misidentifications are government aircraft they don't want us to know about.

Um. Okay. So why did I need to know about them? I'm not in the defense structure anymore, and even when I was, that was far above my pay grade.

I kind of expect the government to be developing secret aircraft that will be the next generation of weapons, don't you?

The videos that I've seen show flying objects doing things that are far beyond anything we can do with today's technology.

Assuming those videos of blurry objects just are flaws in the tape, you mean?

Assuming those videos of blurry objects just are flaws in the tape, you mean?
Have you seen any of the previously classified videos? Have you heard the commentary from dumbfounded pilots commenting on their impossible maneuvers? How about the one video of the aircraft diving under the water and continuing AT THE SAME RATE OF SPEED under water? That wasn't blurry. There are plenty more that can't be dismissed as experimental aircraft. We can't make objects fly like that.

There are several posters on this forum alone who believe exactly that. You obviously haven't read a lot of threads about this topic. Some of those threads get even more heated than left vs right politics catfights. Some of those people think that stuff like the Drake equation and Star Trek are Satanic propoganda.

Last edited:
There are several posters on this forum alone who believe exactly that. You obviously haven't read a lot of threads about this topic. Some of those threads get even more heated than left vs right politics catfights. Some of those people think that stuff like the Drake equation and Star Trek are Satanic propoganda.
And even more insist aliens exist but there’s zero probability of beings existing in another dimension. Like Angels and fallen angels.

And even more insist aliens exist but there’s zero probability of beings existing in another dimension. Like Angels and fallen angels.
I'm never going to be one to write off things that are way, way bigger than any of us. Humanity's combined knowledge is less than the equivalent of a single grain of sand on a very large beach, in the scope of the workings of the universe, and whatever may exist beyond that. I feel sorry for the people who believe they have all the answers to these things.

Have you seen any of the previously classified videos? Have you heard the commentary from dumbfounded pilots commenting on their impossible maneuvers? How about the one video of the aircraft diving under the water and continuing AT THE SAME RATE OF SPEED under water? That wasn't blurry. There are plenty more that can't be dismissed as experimental aircraft. We can't make objects fly like that.

The parallax effect also offers a more mundane explanation of the Go Fast video, West contends. Go Fast was shot from a Navy jet operating off the coast of Florida with the aircraft carrier Theodore Roosevelt in 2015. In the video, a small undefined object appears to be flying low, at a high rate of speed above the ocean.

However, West said, this is an illusion of the two-dimensional video, one that can be demystified by the readout on the screen and a little trigonometry.

Once the camera locks onto the object, West said, the video presents the illusion that the camera is stationary. This isn’t the case, West said. The jet’s true air speed is 369 knots. After factoring in the altitude of the aircraft, the angle of the camera and the distance to the target, West determined the object to be flying at 13,000 feet above the ocean — not directly above, as it appears in the video.

“It’s not actually anywhere near the ocean even though it looks like it’s skimming over the surface,” West said. “Because of the extreme zoom and because the camera is locked onto this object ... the motion of the ocean in this video is actually exactly the same as the motion of the jet plane itself. You’re seeing something that’s actually hardly moving at all and all of the apparent motion is the parallax effect from the jet flying by.”

Forum List

Back