Navy electronic attack aircraft heading to Germany

Delldude

Sheep Dipped Boy Scout
Gold Supporting Member
Dec 12, 2014
Plasticville U.S.A
What was it Biden said in Poland?

“You’re going to see when you’re there, and some of you have been there, you’re gonna see — you’re gonna see women, young people standing in the middle in front of a damned tank just saying, ‘I’m not leaving, I’m holding my ground,’” Biden said.

With thousands of troops deployed to Europe in response to Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, the Navy is adding to its assets in the region. The Defense Department announced Monday that six EA-18G Growlers, with 240 air crew and maintainers, will head to Spangdahlem, Germany, as part of 14,000 troops the U.S. has committed to reassure NATO.

The electronic attack aircraft will not be doing any jamming missions, Pentagon spokesman John Kirby told reporters.

“They are not being sent because of some sort of acute threat that was perceived or some specific incident that happened,” he said. “They are being deployed ― as we have said all along: The secretary wants to keep options open. So, nothing more should be made out of it than a prudent decision to continue to — as we continue to — reevaluate our force posture on NATO’s eastern flank.”

Navy electronic attack aircraft heading to Germany amid Ukraine war

War seems inevitable at this point. Regardless of one's feelings about Russia, other world powers have backed her into a corner from which she is left little room but to fight back. You ask me, I do believe Washington wants war with Putin. While wanting such a conflict is bloody insane, so is much of the rest of our government's (America's) foreign policies. IF war between the US/NATO and Russia breaks out, I hope to God they keep it conventional. Heaven help all those caught in warzones.

War seems inevitable at this point. Regardless of one's feelings about Russia, other world powers have backed her into a corner from which she is left little room but to fight back. You ask me, I do believe Washington wants war with Putin. While wanting such a conflict is bloody insane, so is much of the rest of our government's (America's) foreign policies. IF war between the US/NATO and Russia breaks out, I hope to God they keep it conventional. Heaven help all those caught in warzones.

The only one that has backed Russia into a corner is Putin. And I usually don't agree with Graham but on this one I do. It may be the only way out of this corner.

After Biden's regime change comments it's either war or toss Twinkle Toes Zelensky under the bus. I'm betting on the bus.

Let's hope you are right. In a game of global chess, winner take all, Putin will not flinch and Biden will be unable to stay awake. America lacks adequate leadership to fight, let alone win, a third world war. That is of course unless any such third world war ends up being a staged endeavor.

I agree. I think its an old score with Russia by the DC wonks. Awful big hurry to go to war all of the sudden. I bet Putin has a score to settle too, if it goes that far.

Let's hope you are right. In a game of global chess, winner take all, Putin will not flinch and Biden will be unable to stay awake. America lacks adequate leadership to fight, let alone win, a third world war. That is of course unless any such third world war ends up being a staged endeavor.
Biden's escalation was the staged event. He was to lead the West in sanctions, Putin was supposed to back down and it would have been a Biden win. That failed, miserably. Europe doesn't want war, so this is basically done unless Biden's people are bigger idiots than we can imagine.

The electronic attack aircraft will not be doing any jamming missions, Pentagon spokesman John Kirby told reporters.

These are aircraft with a very specific mission. If they're not going to perform that mission, why send them?

"They are not being sent because of some sort of acute threat that was perceived or some specific incident that happened,” he said. “They are being deployed ― as we have said all along: The secretary wants to keep options open. So, nothing more should be made out of it than a prudent decision to continue to — as we continue to — reevaluate our force posture on NATO’s eastern flank.”

That's a whole lot of words to say, basically, nothing...

Biden's escalation was the staged event. He was to lead the West in sanctions, Putin was supposed to back down and it would have been a Biden win. That failed, miserably. Europe doesn't want war, so this is basically done unless Biden's people are bigger idiots than we can imagine.

Imagine....they are.

These are aircraft with a very specific mission. If they're not going to perform that mission, why send them?

"They are not being sent because of some sort of acute threat that was perceived or some specific incident that happened,” he said. “They are being deployed ― as we have said all along: The secretary wants to keep options open. So, nothing more should be made out of it than a prudent decision to continue to — as we continue to — reevaluate our force posture on NATO’s eastern flank.”

The fact is they should have been there already if you are preparing for all eventuality's.

That was arranged pre-regime change. This is no longer about Ukraine, thanks to Biden. Europe is backpedaling away from this now.

I agree. I think its an old score with Russia by the DC wonks. Awful big hurry to go to war all of the sudden. I bet Putin has a score to settle too, if it goes that far.

In the 70s, Our President, the Congress, the USSR President, Politburo and both joint chiefs did a satellite discussion. This is sad, but it's not on the Internet therefore it can't ever have happened, right? What we got was a screaming and threating match between the Politburo and the US Congress threating all out Nuclear war. But both sides of Generals were trying to keep their politicos from trying to kill each other. It's going to take a lot more than Putin to start a Nuclear War.

They wont----PUtin loves poisoning---Biden is attacking because Putin threatened him and his crooked group plus you got the election in November which the dems can't allow to go on unhampered. Putin is patient if he isn't gone by the time Biden gets out of office---putin will wipe most all on his list of which Biden and his son are both on. And lets not forget Obama's/Bidens/Fauci/Hunter/Gates/Epsteins/and Googles bioweapons labs in Ukraine and why this group of perverts was making secret bioweapons.

Last edited:
The fact is they should have been there already if you are preparing for all eventuality's.

My point is that it's strupid to send them there and then say they're not going to conduct jamming missions. That's their sole purpose. If you're not going to use them, there's no reason to send them. If using them could be in the cards, they should simply just sack-up and say so...

They wont----PUtin loves poisoning---Biden is attacking because Putin threatened him and his crooked group plus you got the election in November which the dems can't allow to go on unhampered. Putin is patient if he isn't gone by the time Biden gets out of office---putin will wipe most all on his list of which Biden and his son are both on.
Saw an article on Drudge claiming the Ukraine negotiator was poisoned. Don't know if its legit.

My point is that it's strupid to send them there and then say they're not going to conduct jamming missions. That's their sole purpose. If you're not going to use them, there's no reason to send them. If using them could be in the cards, they should simply just sack-up and say so...
Doubt it matters anyway. Rusky agents probably notified Putin the moments they were wheels up here.

Saw an article on Drudge claiming the Ukraine negotiator was poisoned. Don't know if its legit.
An oligarth against PUtin was poisoned at the negotiations along with others... PUtin is a psychopath not socialopath----ANYTHING GOES and if he looks to be losing, he will and already is killing out of spite. It takes committing war crimes to win, he will do that too. Bioweapons, Poisons, Nukes, other US uranium (for bombs) that Hilliary gave PUtin power over in the US. Putin won't quietly lose----he'll purposely take everyone else with him.

Basically confirms what I have been saying since this thing began.

It has always been about regime change in Russia, it is why they tricked him into invading.

Biden Confirms Why the US Needed This War​

In a moment of candor, Joe Biden has revealed why the U.S. needed the Russian invasion and why it needs it to continue, writes Joe Lauria.

The Invasion Was Necessary

" . . The United States could have easily prevented Russia’s military action. It could have stopped Russia’s intervention in Ukraine’s civil war from happening by doing three things: forcing implementation of the 8-year old Minsk peace accords, dissolving extreme right Ukrainian militias and engaging Russia in serious negotiations about a new security architecture in Europe.

But it didn’t.

The U.S. can still end this war through serious diplomacy with Russia. But it won’t. Blinken has refused to speak with Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov. Instead, Biden announced on March 16 another $800 million in military aid for Ukraine on the same day it was revealed Russia and Ukraine have been working on a 15-point peace plan. It has never been clearer that the U.S. wanted this war and wants it to continue.

NATO troops and missiles in Eastern Europe were evidently so vital to U.S. plans that it would not discuss removing them to stop Russia’s troops from crossing into Ukraine. Russia had threatened a “technical/military” response if NATO and the U.S. did not take seriously Russia’s security interests, presented in December in the form of treaty proposals.

The U.S. knew what would happen if it rejected those proposals calling for Ukraine not to join NATO, for missiles in Poland and Romania to be removed and NATO troops in Eastern Europe withdrawn. That’s why it started screaming about an invasion in December. The U.S. refused to move the missiles and provocatively sent even more NATO forces to Eastern Europe.

MSNBC ran an article on March 4, titled, “Russia’s Ukraine invasion may have been preventable: The U.S. refused to reconsider Ukraine’s NATO status as Putin threatened war. Experts say that was a huge mistake.” The article said:

“The abundance of evidence that NATO was a sustained source of anxiety for Moscow raises the question of whether the United States’ strategic posture was not just imprudent but negligent.”

Senator Joe Biden knew as far back as 1997 that NATO expansion, which he supported, could eventually lead to a hostile Russian reaction. . . ."

In the 70s, Our President, the Congress, the USSR President, Politburo and both joint chiefs did a satellite discussion. This is sad, but it's not on the Internet therefore it can't ever have happened, right? What we got was a screaming and threating match between the Politburo and the US Congress threating all out Nuclear war. But both sides of Generals were trying to keep their politicos from trying to kill each other. It's going to take a lot more than Putin to start a Nuclear War.
It was before the internet but it has to be archived.

Forum List

Back