Navy destroyer captain lied about ships position and disconnected electronic equipment

I'm not sure why he would lie about the repairs, unless it was something that should have been done before, but wasn't. Either way, we can't afford for our military to lie to each other about anything. If the captain didn't have enough integrity to admit what was happening, he should be fired.

Pretty dumb move on his part considering all the satellites monitoring him

Of course the libs will stand up for em.
Why would "the libs" stand up for him?
I thought they hated the military and want to see America weakened...or something...it's hard to keep up.

This story ......while it may be true.........stinks..........That DDG would have 2 screws........aka shafts and you can operate with 1.

Calibrate the shaft.............lol..............out of alignment maybe.......but Calibrate...

There is more to this story.........doesn't smell right.

Why would "the libs" stand up for him?
I thought they hated the military and want to see America weakened...or something...it's hard to keep up.

This is what RWI's do these days.
This is about a NAVY Captain, yet tyrone tries to effectively blame liberals, somehow.

But why? I mean if he had a mechanical issue isn't that part of life? Why risk your position in the navy to try to cover up for a fucking machine?

Any Captain will be relieved of command if the mechanical failure is deemed preventable.

Being relieved of command is pretty much the end of your naval career.

Never lie. Saying nothing is bad, but you never lie. Your lies will find you out. Don't lie. Tell the truth, or at worst, tell nothing.

This idiot destroyed his entire life. No matter where he goes now, millions of people will know this guy, as the idiot who lied about his ship being dead in the water.... for what? For what? A four hour delay? Just four hours? Really? Since when in military history, is a four hour delay that big of a deal? Ugh...

Morals people. Don't lie.

Why would you think "libs" would stand up for him lying to his superiors?

You're the ones who like liars, not us.

Man the libs on this forum have short memories

Remember back when the blob promised zero cases of Covid 19 and the miracle that would make it all disappear? I'm sure you don't.
Thinking Error: Hopover

hopover definition. Hopover to a subject you feel more comfortable with than the one being discussed. At risk juveniles do not like talking about subjects that make them fee uncomfortable.

Forum List

Back