NATO wants to crush Kaliningrad

construction scandals in Kiev, " it shows that TV.ru bangs your brain as well.
It shows that you know close to nothing about Ukraine.
It is hilarious that a foreigner teaches me about my country.

Btw, do you know what GDP grows was say in Germany?
yes I do ., Germany does well last 10 years
Everybody has done better in the last 10 years. Was 10 years ago that Republicans crushed the economy.

you can't even tell the truth about that
Yes, honesty isn't her prominent feature.

Do you mean "the truth" Ukrainian Media keeps stuffing you with? Oh, what a joke.

Haven't they been telling you that Biden was such a great guy for Ukraine all these years? And that prosecutor Shokin was such a bad guy trying to investigate him and his son? Yes, they have. And that is just a tip of the iceberg of lies poured on poor heads of Ukrainian residents. That's why those who listen to Ukrainian Media live in a parallel world, just like yourself and your twin brothers Litwin and Trizub . And just like American liberals who believe CNN and other Soros owned Media.

Last edited:

Do you mean "the truth" Ukrainian Media keeps stuffing you with? Oh, what a joke.

Haven't they been telling you that Biden was such a great guy for Ukraine all these years? And that prosecutor Shokin was such a bad guy trying to investigate him and his son? Yes, they have. And that is just a tip of the iceberg of lies poured on poor heads of Ukrainian residents. That's why those who listen to Ukrainian Media live in a parallel world, just like yourself and your twin brothers Litwin and Trizub . And just like American liberals who believe CNN and other Soros owned Media.

Who in reality run Ukraine!

ukraine-jews.jpg

If you weren't so ignorant, you would have heard about Burisma and Biden's son several years ago. As about many other things in Ukraine. And you wouldn't be surprised. But you are ignorant and narrow minded and judge others according to your own flaws.

Po sebe drugih ne sudiat - in other words.

If you weren't so ignorant, you would have heard about Burisma and Biden's son several years ago. As about many other things in Ukraine. And you wouldn't be surprised. But you are ignorant and narrow minded and judge others according to your own flaws.

I not only heard about Burisma but had even posted about that on this forum. Go figure.

What a stupid comment from you.

fact is that Ukraine is less corrupted than Muscovy and Muscovy goes down down ,
:badgrin:

I have just seen with my own eyes this summer how "down" Russia is going. And for Americans whom I contacted and who visited Russia at the beginning of 2000 was just a shock to see renewed modern beautiful and well doing Russia. In spite of all the lies their (and your) Media kept telling them about Russia.

It's Ukraine who's going down, down, down under the careful uncle Soros' control...

Don't make any comments about the state of Ukraine unless you've been there to see it for yourself and stop with the Soros nonsense, it makes you sound like a Russian shill.
Unlike Russia, no visa is required to visit Ukraine for EU, US and Canadian citizens.
1. I've been to Ukraine just because I have a misfortune to live there.
2. I don't sound Russian, I am Russian as well as millions of Ukrainian citizens whom your "democratic" state is trying to turn into Ukrainians and forbids to write, to speak and to be educated in their first language (for example, 11 million has Belgium 3 official languages while over 30 million Ukraine has suppressed all the other languages but Ukrainian. BTW, in 3 million Crimea there are also 3 official languages after its return back to Russia).
3. Stop stopping me and the others, stop yourself and you'll do a favor to all the sane world.

You live in Ukraine? Why haven't you moved to Russia if it's so much better there and you feel so oppressed in Ukraine?

That explains a lot.
There's nothing wrong or unusual with a nation educating it's pupils in it's state language. You're not forbidden to write or speak in Russian, that's not true, it's the language on the street in many parts of Ukraine. You presumably watch Ukrainian TV, you'll have noted a majority of programmes are in Russian. The overwhelming majority of newspapers and magazines are in Russian. You will find Russian language books in Ukrainian book stores. Esay is from Chernivtsi, which is in Western Ukraine, yet it appears he/she speaks Russian, how is that? When I'm in Lviv I sometimes hear people speaking Russian, no one threatens or attacks them. Belgium isn't a good comparison, there is no Belgian language and the people there are divided. The population of Ukraine is 45 million, not 30 million, you can't even tell the truth about that.
Ukranian schools have been closed in Crimea and any Ukrainians living there feel threatened as do Tatars, that is an oppressive place to live for non Russians. I was fortunate to visit Crimea in 2011, before the illegal Russian annexation, I wouldn't want to visit it now.

Your Soros nonsense may work with the gullible, but it won't work with me, it appears you've also used the laughable "junta" line in the past too, a classic troll comment.
Well. another example of Ukrainian "democracy" today:
112 Ukraine TV Channel deprived of their digital broadcasting license

It’s useless to talk to you because you keep repeating what Ukrainian Media tells you which doesn’t make any sense but feels normal to you. Army of Soros’ psychologists have been working since the 2014 coup (and heck knows how many years before that) to frame your mind in that way. In your case they succeeded.

It’s NOT normal to have one official language (Ukrainian) when half a country has Russian as the first language. Also there is a large Hungarian community who wants to be able to use their language for official purposes and education and so on. In Soviet times there were a lot of Ukrainian schools and classes for volunteers even in our Eastern parts of Ukraine where almost everybody spoke Russian. Now it’s very difficult to get into a Russian classes because there are lots of volunteers and very very very few classes. I can see why Ukrainian schools had to be closed in Crimea: over 90% has Russian as a first language there. If the things were normal and Ukrainian authorities cared about the people (not just how to please Deep State occupants of our lands) a lot of Ukrainian schools would be closed in Eastern parts too just because the people DO NOT want Ukrainian language.

Russia takes a very good care of Crimea: they built a beautiful airport in Simpheropol, a new bridge, the largest in Europe, and so on and on. Were Ukrainian officials happy with such a care about the residents of Crimea which they call “hostages of Russia and occupied lands”? Not even close. Their reaction was: “We need to blow up that bridge!” You think it’s normal? I think it’s criminal and crazy. And if you remember Ukro Nazis who burned the people alive in Odessa (just because they did not support the coup) were openly yelling about “sinking Crimea in blood”. So, my dear brainwashed friend, Putin did not annex Crimea, he saved the lands and the people from massive massacre (as happened in Donbass later) without even one shot. It was just genius. Too bad he left our Eastern lands (historically Russian) to be destroyed by “democratic” Ukraine.

The Crimean Tatar language is recognized in the 2014 Constitution as a State language of the Republic of Crimea alongside Russian and Ukrainian.
https://www.osce.org/permanent-council/382747?download=true

Crimea referendum reflected people’s will – French delegation head

Thierry Mariani: Better to be Crimean Tatar than Russian in Baltics

P.S. Thanks for telling us where ESay lives, he tried to keep it as a secret for a long long time.

Why didn't you answer my question?

You think Russia doesn't close anti Putin TV channels or tries to censor them?

Police raid Russian TV channel as it covers Moscow protest | Reporters without borders

Such comments make you sound like someone from the St Petersburg troll factory, exactly the same comments, exactly the same cliches. I've heard them all before. I care nothing about Soros or his opinions.

It is normal, Russia is the only official state language of Russia, despite many languages being spoken in the Russian Federation.

Russian isn't oppressed in Ukraine, it's protected.

"According to Article 10 of the Constitution of Ukraine the state has an obligation to ensure the comprehensive development and functioning of the Ukrainian language in all spheres of social life throughout Ukraine while guaranteeing the free development, use and protection of the Russian language and other languages of national minorities of Ukraine."

The same applies to Hungarian. Is it wrong for people to speak their state language? The reason Ukrainian schools closed in Crimea is because Ukrainian people were persecuted there and forced to leave. "Deep State Occupants" Straight from the Kremlin propaganda handbook. Some people in Eastern Ukraine do want Ukrainian language schools.

That's one side of the story, things aren't so great for many Crimean residents. The tourist industry was decimated when Russia occupied it. What care? Russia has stolen it's land! Odesa, I've debated this on other forums, the story of that isn't the same as you Russian propagandists like to claim, I mean the story leading up to it where Russians from Crimea attacked Ukrainians who were taking part in a peace march.
Putin did annexe Crimea using extreme propaganda to do it. They're not your lands, you're the invaders.

Tatars are persecuted in Crimea, the want Ukraine back in Crimea.

Last edited:

I not only heard about Burisma but had even posted about that on this forum. Go figure.

Then who told you that I haven't heard about that and believe in Ukrainian media?

Who in reality run Ukraine!

ukraine-jews.jpg

Baron showing he's a nazi again.

:badgrin:

I have just seen with my own eyes this summer how "down" Russia is going. And for Americans whom I contacted and who visited Russia at the beginning of 2000 was just a shock to see renewed modern beautiful and well doing Russia. In spite of all the lies their (and your) Media kept telling them about Russia.

It's Ukraine who's going down, down, down under the careful uncle Soros' control...

Don't make any comments about the state of Ukraine unless you've been there to see it for yourself and stop with the Soros nonsense, it makes you sound like a Russian shill.
Unlike Russia, no visa is required to visit Ukraine for EU, US and Canadian citizens.
2. I don't sound Russian, I am Russian as well as millions of Ukrainian citizens whom your "democratic" state is trying to turn into Ukrainians and forbids to write, to speak and to be educated in their first language (for example, 11 million has Belgium 3 official languages while over 30 million Ukraine has suppressed all the other languages but Ukrainian. BTW, in 3 million Crimea there are also 3 official languages after its return back to Russia).
3. Stop stopping me and the others, stop yourself and you'll do a favor to all the sane world.

You live in Ukraine? Why haven't you moved to Russia if it's so much better there and you feel so oppressed in Ukraine?

That explains a lot.
There's nothing wrong or unusual with a nation educating it's pupils in it's state language. You're not forbidden to write or speak in Russian, that's not true, it's the language on the street in many parts of Ukraine. You presumably watch Ukrainian TV, you'll have noted a majority of programmes are in Russian. The overwhelming majority of newspapers and magazines are in Russian. You will find Russian language books in Ukrainian book stores. Esay is from Chernivtsi, which is in Western Ukraine, yet it appears he/she speaks Russian, how is that? When I'm in Lviv I sometimes hear people speaking Russian, no one threatens or attacks them. Belgium isn't a good comparison, there is no Belgian language and the people there are divided. The population of Ukraine is 45 million, not 30 million, you can't even tell the truth about that.
Ukranian schools have been closed in Crimea and any Ukrainians living there feel threatened as do Tatars, that is an oppressive place to live for non Russians. I was fortunate to visit Crimea in 2011, before the illegal Russian annexation, I wouldn't want to visit it now.

Your Soros nonsense may work with the gullible, but it won't work with me, it appears you've also used the laughable "junta" line in the past too, a classic troll comment.

It’s useless to talk to you because you keep repeating what Ukrainian Media tells you which doesn’t make any sense but feels normal to you. Army of Soros’ psychologists have been working since the 2014 coup (and heck knows how many years before that) to frame your mind in that way. In your case they succeeded.

It’s NOT normal to have one official language (Ukrainian) when half a country has Russian as the first language. Also there is a large Hungarian community who wants to be able to use their language for official purposes and education and so on. In Soviet times there were a lot of Ukrainian schools and classes for volunteers even in our Eastern parts of Ukraine where almost everybody spoke Russian. Now it’s very difficult to get into a Russian classes because there are lots of volunteers and very very very few classes. I can see why Ukrainian schools had to be closed in Crimea: over 90% has Russian as a first language there. If the things were normal and Ukrainian authorities cared about the people (not just how to please Deep State occupants of our lands) a lot of Ukrainian schools would be closed in Eastern parts too just because the people DO NOT want Ukrainian language.

Russia takes a very good care of Crimea: they built a beautiful airport in Simpheropol, a new bridge, the largest in Europe, and so on and on. Were Ukrainian officials happy with such a care about the residents of Crimea which they call “hostages of Russia and occupied lands”? Not even close. Their reaction was: “We need to blow up that bridge!” You think it’s normal? I think it’s criminal and crazy. And if you remember Ukro Nazis who burned the people alive in Odessa (just because they did not support the coup) were openly yelling about “sinking Crimea in blood”. So, my dear brainwashed friend, Putin did not annex Crimea, he saved the lands and the people from massive massacre (as happened in Donbass later) without even one shot. It was just genius. Too bad he left our Eastern lands (historically Russian) to be destroyed by “democratic” Ukraine.

The Crimean Tatar language is recognized in the 2014 Constitution as a State language of the Republic of Crimea alongside Russian and Ukrainian.

P.S. Thanks for telling us where ESay lives, he tried to keep it as a secret for a long long time.

Police raid Russian TV channel as it covers Moscow protest | Reporters without borders

Such comments make you sound like someone from the St Petersburg troll factory, exactly the same comments, exactly the same cliches. I've heard them all before. I care nothing about Soros or his opinions.

It is normal, Russia is the only official state language of Russia, despite many languages being spoken in the Russian Federation.

"According to Article 10 of the Constitution of Ukraine the state has an obligation to ensure the comprehensive development and functioning of the Ukrainian language in all spheres of social life throughout Ukraine while guaranteeing the free development, use and protection of the Russian language and other languages of national minorities of Ukraine."

The same applies to Hungarian. Is it wrong for people to speak their state language? The reason Ukrainian schools closed in Crimea is because Ukrainian people were persecuted there and forced to leave. "Deep State Occupants" Straight from the Kremlin propaganda handbook. Some people in Eastern Ukraine do want Ukrainian language schools.

That's one side of the story, things aren't so great for many Crimean residents. The tourist industry was decimated when Russia occupied it. What care? Russia has stolen it's land! Odesa, I've debated this on other forums, the story of that isn't the same as you Russian propagandists like to claim, I mean the story leading up to it where Russians from Crimea attacked Ukrainians who were taking part in a peace march.
Putin did annexe Crimea using extreme propaganda to do it. They're not your lands, you're the invaders.

A pile of BS from a brainwashed Ukrainian, who would doubt?

Only couple of things to respond: In Russian federation all the regions allow as many languages as needed, only one small Crimea has 3.There are more than 150 nationalities living in Russia and each area has as many official languages as needed.

I was in Moscow when some hot heads started unsanctioned meetings, blocked the roads, blocked the access to subway stations (including ours), made messes and provoked policemen. I was watching them and police and police responded properly. And Channel One was constantly telling about that and showing that for more than a month until Sep 8, Moscow elections, I'm a witness. Nothing to do with strict censorship in Ukraine.

I have no idea about that channel you're talking about and it may be just another Internet spin. But channel 112 in Ukraine was at least trying to present some truth, that I do know.

Last edited:

Then who told you that I haven't heard about that and believe in Ukrainian media?

do you know that TV.ru suggests that Ukraine is the new Israel for the Jews, and Ukrainens and Jews are gonna kill or deport all "russians" from eastern Ukraine ?

000_7C4CL-1024x640.jpg

The unorthodox path of a Jewish man in the ‘new’ Ukraine

do you know that TV.ru suggests that Ukraine is the new Israel for the Jews, and Ukrainens and Jews are gonna kill or deport all "russians" from eastern Ukraine ?

000_7C4CL-1024x640.jpg

your link shows timesofisrael.com not TV.ru

000_7C4CL-1024x640.jpg

I have heard something about such claims, but never thought about them seriously.

But the Jewish question in Ukraine is very interesting. It is very interesting topic for discussion. I can't now formulate my position clearly, because I haven't made my mind about that yet. In a nutshell, I would support the idea of Ukraine as new Israel. Why? Because I sceptical about intellectual abilities of Slavs as a whole and Ukrainians in particular. Frankly, I highly doubt that the Ukrainians are able to build a prosperous state because of their mentality. The Jews are another story.

But I want to underline that what I wrote above is very simplified version. There are many issues with this theme which are worth of separate discussion.

That explains a lot.

Only couple of things to respond: In Russian federation all the regions allow as many languages as needed, only one small Crimea has 3.There are more than 150 nationalities living in Russia and each area has as many official languages as needed.

I was in Moscow when some hot heads started unsanctioned meetings, blocked the roads, blocked the access to subway stations (including ours), made messes and provoked policemen. I was watching them and police and police responded properly. And Channel One was constantly telling about that and showing that for more than a month until Sep 8, Moscow elections, I'm a witness. Nothing to do with strict censorship in Ukraine.

I have no idea about that channel you're talking about and it may be just another Internet spin. But channel 112 in Ukraine was at least trying to present some truth, that I do know.

A brainwashed Russian. :)

All minority languages in Ukraine are respected. Ukrainian isn't one of the 3 languages in Crimea.

That's because Russia is a dictatorship. Putin got 100% of votes in some places. That's not a democracy.

Check the link. I know channel 112, I thought it was a reasonable channel, but maybe Russians got control of it.

That explains a lot.

All minority languages in Ukraine are respected. Ukrainian isn't one of the 3 languages in Crimea.

That's because Russia is a dictatorship. Putin got 100% of votes in some places. That's not a democracy.

Check the link. I know channel 112, I thought it was a reasonable channel, but maybe Russians got control of it.
Whoa! How are minority languages in Ukraine respected? BTW, Russia is not a minority, it's a majority language in Ukraine, the officials badly want to make it a minority language.

Reading your posts is like listening to Ukrainian Media: a pile of absurd and lies.

That explains a lot.

Whoa! How are minority languages in Ukraine respected? BTW, Russia is not a minority, it's a majority language in Ukraine, the officials badly want to make it a minority language.

Reading your posts is like listening to Ukrainian Media: a pile of absurd and lies.

I already posted this to you.

It's not THE majority language in Ukraine.

You don't like to hear the truth, stick to watching Li(f)e News and Rossiya 24/7 propaganda. :)

Why haven't you answered my question? Why are you living in Ukraine if it's so oppressive to you? Why aren't you living in 'wonderful' Russia? Putin would welcome you with open arms and there would be a big cheer from Ukrainians when you leave. :)

Forum List

Back