NATO Expansion: What Gorbachev Heard. Russia shall never believe any western politician again

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Lies, Lies, Lies!
All promises were broken, the True Goal of so-called 'Perestroika' was and is totally annihilation of Russia and its people. Russian Folk shall never believe any western politician or organization, due to lies of the West Russian Folk paid since 1990 till 1999 more as 20m lives due to early death, starvation, murder, illness, abortions etc.
At best Russia shall leave all European and other western organizations and begin to establish own world in Asian Area.
Interesting that almost no one MS western presstitute reported about this declassified documents.

Declassified documents show security assurances against NATO expansion to Soviet leaders from Baker, Bush, Genscher, Kohl, Gates, Mitterrand, Thatcher, Hurd, Major, and Woerner.
Slavic Studies Panel Addresses “Who Promised What to Whom on NATO Expansion?”

Washington D.C., December 12, 2017 – U.S. Secretary of State James Baker’s famous “not one inch eastward” assurance about NATO expansion in his meeting with Soviet leader Mikhail Gorbachev on February 9, 1990, was part of a cascade of assurances about Soviet security given by Western leaders to Gorbachev and other Soviet officials throughout the process of German unification in 1990 and on into 1991, according to declassified U.S., Soviet, German, British and French documents posted today by the National Security Archive at George Washington University (National Security Archive | 30+ Years of Freedom of Information Action).

NATO Expansion: What Gorbachev Heard | National Security Archive
Below is seating one of the biggest idiots the last 5 thousands years. He believed western lies.
4_1.jpg

The Nobel Prize for stupid traitor

63208ecb7a9c44db1c813880a7fc6440.jpg

Last edited:
Sabine Fischer: Science and Politics Foundation, Berlin.
Mr President,what political mistakes, in your opinion, has Russia made in its relations with the West over the past 15 years and what needs to be done, what conclusions need to be drawn for the future of these relations?

Vladimir Putin: Our most serious mistake in relations with the West is that we trusted you too much. And your mistake is that you took that trust as weakness and abused it.
Meeting of the Valdai International Discussion Club

Russia does what the US says,
not US does what Russia says.

You know that.

You know that.
You are delusional. Russia does not what the US says and this is why the US focuses on Russia.
The foreign policy of the US is very simple: Do what I say or die.
All the think tanks, elites, councils ect bring not more about than a school bully does. Very predictable and primitive like a bunch of cavemen.

That's business and capitalism and I don't know of anywhere where the US is that they weren't invited as opposed to the USSR attacking Georgia and the Ukraine and chechnya... NATO is a defensive Alliance and should not be feared. I wish Putin would try and get along a bit more and stop being so corrupt it appears...

That's business and capitalism and I don't know of anywhere where the US is that they weren't invited as opposed to the USSR attacking Georgia and the Ukraine and chechnya... NATO is a defensive Alliance and should not be feared. I wish Putin would try and get along a bit more and stop being so corrupt it appears...
Putin always tried to befriend the West but the US hegemony structure leaves no place for partners on eye level. If the US doesn´t realize the world is changing it will end up being the one isolated. The world doesn´t realize that the US depends on the world and not the other way round. If such sanctions that the US imposes on others were imposed on them, the shelves would be empty soon and social unrests would take place everywhere in the country.

Putin always tried to befriend the West but the US hegemony structure leaves no place for partners on eye level. If the US doesn´t realize the world is changing it will end up being the one isolated. The world doesn´t realize that the US depends on the world and not the other way round. If such sanctions that the US imposes on others were imposed on them, the shelves would be empty soon and social unrests would take place everywhere in the country.
Well then we won't invade any other countries without un or NATO support.

What about the term US hegemony structure is so hard to understand? There are not countries acting but bunches of puppets. Puppets that harm their own countries at the request of others.

What about the term US hegemony structure is so hard to understand? There are not countries acting but bunches of puppets. Puppets that harm their own countries at the request of others.
An example?

An example?
British youth can't read or write, business leader claims in immigrants jobs row

Sabine Fischer: Science and Politics Foundation, Berlin.
Mr President,what political mistakes, in your opinion, has Russia made in its relations with the West over the past 15 years and what needs to be done, what conclusions need to be drawn for the future of these relations?

Vladimir Putin: Our most serious mistake in relations with the West is that we trusted you too much. And your mistake is that you took that trust as weakness and abused it.
Meeting of the Valdai International Discussion Club

Never Trust Deep State and its vassals!

You know that.
You are delusional. Russia does not what the US says and this is why the US focuses on Russia.
The foreign policy of the US is very simple: Do what I say or die.
All the think tanks, elites, councils ect bring not more about than a school bully does. Very predictable and primitive like a bunch of cavemen.

NOT USA,
but Deep State and its Boss - Israel

Are you so sure?
The list of wars involving USA and 'defensive' NATO countries is endless

http://netlibrary.net/articles/eng/list_of_wars_involving_the_united_states

Not puppets even, coils of toilet paper suit better

Forum List

Back