A little common sense goes a long way too

then you dont have to rely on strangers to do your thinking for you

No good has ever come from drug abuse

the derelicts on the streets of california are a good example of that

A little common sense goes a long way too

then you dont have to rely on strangers to do your thinking for you

No good has ever come from drug abuse

the derelicts on the streets of california are a good example of that
Obviously you are afraid to read- so, argue with yourself- those one sided conversations with narrow minded walls are so fun-

The color of law is not the rule of law- maybe you've heard of it? Probably not though.
Whatever that means I’m sure you have a quote by someone else - rather than your own words - to explain it to us

Kudos to this guy for calling it out, too bad the Western world governments are much slower to understand the threat, as they enter new trade agreements and provide China with the fuel to do their damage.

He also mentioned closer ties with Japan and Australia. Again, it seems he gets it. America better as well because you can't expect Canada, or the seemingly compromised E.U to take up arms when necessary. Too many in our nations have been seduced and were happy to help China take on the U.S (I'm sure GBW or the John Boltons of the world didn't help the U.S cause for global influence).

NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg said on Friday that Alliance countries should strengthen their ties against the growing role of China and that this will have “consequences” for transatlantic security.

The rise of China is a key issue for the transatlantic community, with potential consequences for our prosperity and our way of life, ”he warned at the Munich security conference, which took place. virtually, and while the American president called for combating “economic abuse”.

Jens Stoltenberg was present at the Munich conference via a video link, like the rest of the participants – US President Joe Biden, his French counterpart Emmanuel Macron, German Chancellor Angela Merkel or British Prime Minister Boris Johnson.

At the conference, aimed at strengthening cooperation between the allies on both sides of the Atlantic, UN Secretary General António Guterres was also present, in addition to European Commission Presidents Ursula von der Leyen and the European Council, Charles Michel, or the Director General of the World Health Organization (WHO), Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus.
Everyone knows that China is a bigger threat than Russia except for the Chinese puppet Biden

Obviously you are afraid to read- so, argue with yourself- those one sided conversations with narrow minded walls are so fun-
You are an example of why its pointless to debate anyone who makes cut and paste arguments written by a stranger

what you need in this case is a big brain to tell us for you why drug abuse is such a good thing

Whatever that means I’m sure you have a quote by someone else - rather than your own words - to explain it to us
The color of law is man's edict pretending it's law and moral- my own words jackass-

what you need in this case is a big brain to tell us for you why drug abuse is such a good thing
Where did I say drug abuse is a good thing? I don't recall saying that- come on, big brain tell us where I said that.

I'm going to type this real slow so you can understand: the fed gov't (nor you) has the authority to tell others what they can or can't consume. The initiation of FORCE to achieve goals is immoral, no matter what excuse is used. ALL conflict begins when one forces his will/beliefs on another. Period. History is the provider of the evidence.
Now, wiseass- show us in the constitution, which is what I'm arguing, grants the fed gov't the authority to wage war on citizens for what they consume- you can't, so you try to deflect with how bad drugs are- IDC how bad they are in this argument. That has 0 to do with what I'm saying-

It appears you're in way over your head and not near as smart as you feel you are and have started trying to put words that ain't there where they ain't- there.

The color of law is man's edict pretending it's law and moral- my own words jackass-
Do you mean the same way every injustice in progressive dictatorships such as the soviet union, red china and nazi germany were legal according to the laws of those nations?

Btw, take your jackass and stick it up YOUR ass

Now, wiseass- show us in the constitution, which is what I'm arguing, grants the fed gov't the authority to wage war on citizens for what they consume- you can't, so you try to deflect with how bad drugs are- IDC how bad they are in this argument. That has 0 to do with what I'm saying-
You are tilting at windmills

as I keep pointing out, until you end the welfare system your demands for anything-goes drug abuse are not convincing

Do you mean the same way every injustice in progressive dictatorships such as the soviet union, red china and nazi germany were legal according to the laws of those nations?
I used simple English- I said precisely what I meant as I always do, jackass.

You are tilting at windmills

as I keep pointing out, until you end the welfare system your demands for anything-goes drug abuse are not convincing
I am talking about the constitution- are you calling it a windmill? I'm not demanding anything- that is your want to playing games with your mind- show me where I said what you're saying I said- you can't. You see what you want to see- you can't argue about the constitution, or the Rule of Law vs the Color of Law, so you resort to hyperbole, hoping, I guess, to persuade someone you're all that and a bag of chips- you ain't, at least not in this case-

I am talking about the constitution- are you calling it a windmill?
I am talking about common sense

drug abuse is very bad for society

as for the Constitution the supreme court has not declared being a drug zombie as a personal fight

you dont agree with the war on drugs

but calling it unconstitutional dies not make it so

It makes what I'm saying correct- you're arguing emotion, I'm arguing the Rule of Law- the Rule of Law has to be adhered to even when you don't like it or you are forced to operate under the Color of Law, which means you have to accept the welfare spending (stuff you don't like)- that's how the Color of Law works- man's edict/will/desire using the Law as it's tool because it can- not because it's what the Law says-

It makes what I'm saying correct- you're arguing emotion, I'm arguing the Rule of Law- the Rule of Law has to be adhered to even when you don't like it or you are forced to operate under the Color of Law, which means you have to accept the welfare spending (stuff you don't like)- that's how the Color of Law works- man's edict/will/desire using the Law as it's tool because it can- not because it's what the Law says-
You are the one making up law as you go along

the war on dangerous addictive drugs is not unconstitutional

Forum List

Back