Native Americans tired of leftists getting rid of their culture

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Who would have thought? Native Americans arent offended by team names and using native American sumbols they are mad that the left is trying to make them dissapear...

Native Americans say they fear efforts being made to elicit the support of pop megastar Taylor Swift to use her influence to erase the Native heritage of the Kansas City Chiefs.

Many are speaking out against woke leftists who are working to eliminate Native American heritage all across the country as liberals force cities to take Native names off geographical locations, street signs, schools, and sports teams and as the Boy Scouts of America have begun to eliminate its longstanding connections with Native culture in its organization, Fox News reported.

Never was there a more noble NFL logo.

OIP.mBVfyGd2anhvmEOHYuJWHAHaH9

It was noble enough that it was copied from US coinage.

R.9034a7d44201e066456d425252962894

Woke leftists are such hypocrites.

They constantly scream about "racism," but you can guess what kind of neighborhood they live in and what kind of school they send their children to. And they try their best to stay off public transportation in cities.

The lady on the butter container, the chiefs, the braves and all of the other icons and names of things that hide the likeness of Indians was never, ever, ever perceived as negative by me or anyone I ever knew. They were icons and nothing more. In fact they did more to make people remember Indians than the Indians themselves.

And yes I know today's society demands I not call them Indians but I grew up calling them that and I always will.

I never understood the lefts obsession with removing Indian based brands and imagery.

It's always white democrats that somehow decided they knew what Indians wanted. Honestly I'd be insulted if I was an Indian that some white person told me what offended me and that they would have it removed in my name.

And it's only democrats 99% of the time. All the other white people loved to Indiana peaceful lady on the butter, they loved seeing the braves mascot. The rest never mocked their brands the used indian based themselves at all or considered them lesser people. But democrats consider them lesser people since they make decisions in their name.

Even aunt jeminma and uncle bens was destroyed by white Democrat liberals when no one else in the country had a problem with it. Even blacks didn't care.

But to erase the chiefs or the butter lady is really erasing the Indians from modern American culture

I miss memorable mascots and icons from stuff when I was a kid. Even the Pillsbury dough boy is barely around anymore, I guess because he is probably somehow making a mockery of fat fucks and being fatphobic in some white democrats eyes.

Woke leftists are such hypocrites.

They constantly scream about "racism," but you can guess what kind of neighborhood they live in and what kind of school they send their children to. And they try their best to stay off public transportation in cities.
Native Americans as a group are as disjointed as any other American. There is the movement that is subject of this OP but also today in the news, a native American actress that is in a recently released motion picture was lamenting that the KC Chiefs and also the 49ers were racist because for obvious reasons, the Chiefs were appropriating native culture while the 49ers were celebrating the gold rush which was "a difficult time for native Americans." My opinion is "grow a skin." If you let ignorance dominate your every waking moment, then you are your own worst enemy.

Who would have thought? Native Americans arent offended by team names and using native American sumbols they are mad that the left is trying to make them dissapear...

Native Americans say they fear efforts being made to elicit the support of pop megastar Taylor Swift to use her influence to erase the Native heritage of the Kansas City Chiefs.

Many are speaking out against woke leftists who are working to eliminate Native American heritage all across the country as liberals force cities to take Native names off geographical locations, street signs, schools, and sports teams and as the Boy Scouts of America have begun to eliminate its longstanding connections with Native culture in its organization, Fox News reported.

It's called virtue signaling.

Pretend to take up a noble cause to help, when in reality, it does nothing to help other than to get them more votes.

White leftists are the most racist people in the country.
All they do is remove peoples culture and history, and degrade people.

Most Native Americans felt pride being identified with a powerful and successful NFL team. Many wore the Redskins colors and logo. But the Woke douche bag elite took that away for their own good, I guess.

Yep, sort of like the US general that coined the word "racism" in 1901 in reference to the "plight" of the NAs....Then he promptly advocated for the removal of NA children away from their families and stuck them in Indian schools to "Americanize" them with all the attendant degregations that they forced upon them.

Forum List

Back