Nation's Largest Union Backs Hillary

It's the typical, unjustified RWNJ hatred of any and all Unions.

Fun to watch.

I am not right wing......dickweed.

I've watched the NEA in action....first hand.

I've seen them show up and push aside good local democrats by throwing money at some moron who has sold their soul to them.........

Only to lose good seats.

They rarely support republicans.

Now...why do you think that is.

And I was a member of the NEA for 8 years and know how hard they work on many things - for the benefit of all kids.

So, nice try, but it doesn't play with me.

The NEA supports the Democrats because every four years, stupid Republicans always find a way to demonize teachers, who really don't appreciate it. Republicans are experts at insulting and turning-off pretty much every demographic group, except for older, fatter, pot-bellied White Southern Conservatives who are born-again. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......................

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.........................

When you think that YOUR issue is the ONLY issue then you've shown your colors.

The NEA has meddled in many a local election to the detriment of the local democratic efforts.

I know nothing about demonizing teachers by repubicans.

What I do know is that there are many cases of lesser experienced teachers being forced out of schools in order to preserve the position of a teacher who was clearly substandard.

Thanks to the NEA.

You "know nothing about demonizing teachers by republicans"? I suggest you Google "republicans demonizing teachers"...

Fun to watch.

I've seen them show up and push aside good local democrats by throwing money at some moron who has sold their soul to them.........

Only to lose good seats.

And I was a member of the NEA for 8 years and know how hard they work on many things - for the benefit of all kids.

The NEA supports the Democrats because every four years, stupid Republicans always find a way to demonize teachers, who really don't appreciate it. Republicans are experts at insulting and turning-off pretty much every demographic group, except for older, fatter, pot-bellied White Southern Conservatives who are born-again. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......................

Why is it that most of your friends are Jew haters?..Weird...oh yeah and one fake Jew:eusa_silenced:

Fun to watch.

Only to lose good seats.

The NEA has meddled in many a local election to the detriment of the local democratic efforts.

What I do know is that there are many cases of lesser experienced teachers being forced out of schools in order to preserve the position of a teacher who was clearly substandard.

Thanks to the NEA.

You "know nothing about demonizing teachers by republicans"? I suggest you Google "republicans demonizing teachers"...

Make your case dickweed.

Still does not mean the NEA is anything but a meddling bunch of power grabbers.

I've seen them firsthand knock good people out of state races and school board races....so they can get the fanatic they want.

It's O.K. to support a moron who has no knowledge of much (including school finance) just because they swear to increase spending in schools (with no justification) ?

Someone has to back teachers; otherwise, kids would be homeskooled morons. I don't want my offspring being taught about Creationism and other such fairy tales.

Fun to watch.

Only to lose good seats.

Thanks to the NEA.

Make your case dickweed.

Still does not mean the NEA is anything but a meddling bunch of power grabbers.

I've seen them firsthand knock good people out of state races and school board races....so they can get the fanatic they want.

It's O.K. to support a moron who has no knowledge of much (including school finance) just because they swear to increase spending in schools (with no justification) ?

Yeah, no case.

A perfect product of a failed system.

If Clinton ends up the Democrat nominee, what women do behind the privacy curtain at their voting place, and what they said previously are very different things.

I love that the idea that blacks voting for blacks or a female voting for a females based on gender or skin color rolls off the tongue so easily but the idea of a white guy being born white or with a penis is unfortunate no matter what they do.

Imagine if someone made the claim, white guys can say whatever publicly but behind the curtain if they vote for the white male over the black guy or female running.... mo power to em!

This is why I can't stand liberals. If they don't tell people endlessly how smart they are they would never hear anyone outside their echo chamber agree with them.

Someone has to back teachers; otherwise, kids would be homeskooled morons. I don't want my offspring being taught about Creationism and other such fairy tales.

Home schooling or privet school dominate public schools. You hate children so you demand and support making them dumber.

Yes, they do know who will fight for them and simultaneously fuck over the children.

How so?

That's a pretty ridiculous statement to make, you realize....

There is nothing ridiculous about it. The teachers' unions don't give a shit about the kids. Public education is going into the toilet in this country and the unions and the Democrats fight tooth and nail to keep it that way.

Forum List

Back