National Review: ‘A Year’s Worth of Suicide Attempts in the Last Four Weeks’: California Doctor Calls for End to Lockdown

The only people killing thenselves are those who had something and lost it
Libs don’t do much and don’have much and intensely dislike those who do so they don’t care.
Lock em down for libbie safety.

freedom is a good thing, my friends!

How sad. And it surprised me it is mostly young people. What is it that is causing their despair? Don't give me a trite answer, either.
Uncertainty, no socializing, no money, lack of fresh air and vitamin d.

The only people killing thenselves are those who had something and lost it
Libs don’t do much and don’have much and intensely dislike those who do so they don’t care.
Lock em down for libbie safety.

They would have committed suicide or harmed themselves regardless the thought has been there before. Many older people lost everything once or twice in their life and they are still here. Just a bunch of selfish pussies. Talking about the bay area here probably couldn't get their drugs.

We've already don't this.

Turns out national review is lying.

Weird to find a RWNJ infotainment site that does that, huh?

Oh, wait!

No it's not!

does national review ever report the truth?

Suicide attempt statistics are meaningless.
I second this.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. To me, the shut down never should've taken place when germs are going to find their way to people no matter where people are or aren't and no matter what they are or are not doing...I wonder how many people have been successful so far at keeping a mask on their face while they are in bed asleep.

Uncertainty, no socializing, no money, lack of fresh air and vitamin d.

If those things caused suicide, the video game industry would have gone under decades ago.

maxresdefault.jpg

How sad. And it surprised me it is mostly young people. What is it that is causing their despair? Don't give me a trite answer, either.
You know what my take on that is? I think this generation get's told they're "wonderful" way too much! When adversity strikes and life kicks them in the teeth...they don't know how to fight back. Just my two cents worth...

Being jobless will increase hopelessness and suicide.... exponentially. The marxist Dims shitstains say "suck it twats, we're trying to rig an election here." Never forget how soulless these rodents are.

You know what my take on that is? I think this generation get's told they're "wonderful" way too much! When adversity strikes and life kicks them in the teeth...they don't know how to fight back. Just my two cents worth...
Schooling became all about comfort and accepting illegals. Discipline and treating education like business went down the drain

Fight back. Open that business, go to the park, throw the mask away.

Forum List

Back