National Laughing Stock Obama says it's easier to by a Glock than a book!!!

To buy my Glock legally I had to take a class and pass a firing test at the range, get fingerprinted, wait 8 weeks to get my temporary permit, drive 40 minutes to a State Police barracks to get my actual permit and pay several hundred dollars before I even was able to buy a handgun

Yeah I can see how an IDIOT like Obammy would think that's easier than going to Amazon and downloading a book for 5 bucks

So are you saying that there AREN'T easier ways to get guns in certain states? Is that what you're saying? Really?

To buy my Glock legally I had to take a class and pass a firing test at the range, get fingerprinted, wait 8 weeks to get my temporary permit, drive 40 minutes to a State Police barracks to get my actual permit and pay several hundred dollars before I even was able to buy a handgun

Yeah I can see how an IDIOT like Obammy would think that's easier than going to Amazon and downloading a book for 5 bucks

So are you saying that there AREN'T easier ways to get guns in certain states? Is that what you're saying? Really?
It is not easier to buy a gun in any state than it is to get a book

Most blacks can't read so what would they want with a book anyway?

Obama at Dallas Police Memorial: Easier 'to Buy A Glock' Than a Book - Breitbart

july 12 2016 Speaking at Tuesday’s Memorial for the fallen Dallas Police officers, President Obama suggested it is easier ‘to buy a Glock” than a book in many communities.
He suggested that police relations with minority communities are in tatters because “we flood communities with so many guns it is easier for a teenager to buy a Glock that [to] get his hands on a computer or even a book.” Yet we tell the police “to keep those neighborhoods in check at all costs,” he said. Obama added that we then “feign surprise when the tensions boil over.”

Obama said we all know this to be true but “we cannot even talk about these things.” He said we will not make progress until we can talk
You seem to be blind and deaf to whom the real national laughing stock is -- Adolf Trump alias The Chump.

Crawl out from under your far right fringe rock and look around and listen.

You obviously have not tried to buy a gun (or probably dope either) on the street.

Sanitized guns (serial numbers etched off) are hot items on the street and command more money than even dope.

You obviously have not tried to buy a gun (or probably dope either) on the street.

Sanitized guns (serial numbers etched off) are hot items on the street and command more money than even dope.

Yeah and still not easier to get than a book

And no I haven't tried to buy an illegal gun because I'm not a fucking criminal

Young people can't read, write or speak proper English today and what they do is mostly gibberish. Of course it is easier to buy a Glock than a book in Chicago and Obama was correct for once in his life.

In San Francisco you can get anything you want at 6th Street and Mission Street.

Dope, guns, girls, stolen goods, etc.

...And no I haven't tried to buy an illegal gun because I'm not a fucking criminal
No sh!t that's why you don't know what you are talking about -- guns on the street are very easy to get anywhere.
Really?

And you know this from all your time on the streets?

So tell me how quickly and easily did you buy your last illegal gun?

Was it easier than getting a book?

Really?

The strip joints in SF are on 6th and Market which is the next block over.

I have plenty of legal guns so I don't need any illegal ones.

Really?

The strip joints in SF are on 6th and Market.

So how easy was it?

WHat did it cost?

And was it easier than getting a book?

Really?

So how easy was it?

WHat did it cost?

With all the bookstores closing these days and Amazon-dot-com taking over the market it is actually very difficult to get a book anywhere. BHO was right.

I get my books mostly by special order at Barnes & Noble Booksellers Inc.

Funny how Bush and Obama made pretty similar speeches, but it's Obama who is classless.

What did Bush say on 9/11, did he mourn the people who had died or did he do something political?

CNN.com - Text of Bush's address - September 11, 2001

Well you can read it, it was political. Why didn't you criticize Bush for making that speech?

It's funny how you can pick and choose when you're offended.
The difference is Obama wants to end our constitutional right to own guns. President George W Bush doesn't.

Last edited:
Really?

So how easy was it?

WHat did it cost?

With all the bookstores closing these days and Amazon-dot-com taking over the market it is actually very difficult to get a book anywhere. BHO was right.

I get my books mostly by special order at Barnes & Noble Booksellers Inc.

No it's not

Even the poor black kids have cell phones and every cell phone can be a free library and every town I have ever been in has a library

So tell me how much did you pay for your last illegal gun and was it as easy as walking into the strip club and saying, "Hey I want to buy a Glock"?

I listened to about 5 minutes of Obama today.
He id say one thing that made sense,
I will paraphrase.
He said that people look to the authorities for help, but do so little to help themselves.
He's right.
Then he went into a rant about White people and I shut it off.

That's because those authorities will enable them to continue to not have to do for themselves by giving them someone else's money.

What an idiot. It's been a while since I shopped at Barnes & Noble, but I distinctly remember there was no background check and my purchase didn't cost $700.
The point he was making, to the non idiots, is that many communities don't have a Barnes & Noble.
Amazon is everywhere.
So the Obamessiah is incorrect...
Obama cannot help himself. He cannot resist the temptation to fan the flames of racism.

Forum List

Back