Putting up gun free zones in front of the homes of democrat congressional staffers, do they take it?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yes......their bosses want gun free zones for everyone but members of congress.........

Project Veritas Asks Congressional Staffers to Display Gun Free Zone Signs Outside Homes - The Truth About Guns

This Project Veritas video makes a valid point: “gun free zones” are an open invitation to criminals. Anyone who publicly supports GFZ’s but isn’t willing to advertise that fact about their own property — out of concern for personal safety — is a hypocrite. It’s good enough for thee but not for me kinda deal.

I’d prefer to see confrontations with politicians over their use of armed guards. “Excuse me Mr. Bloomberg, is that man standing next to us armed?” Now that’s what I call hypocrisy. Still, a good time was had by all in this effort. Well, the filmmakers and fans of firearms freedom.

They don't have guns.....some of them....but they don't want to advertise it....I wonder why?

The old monster charles wrangle..........won't take the sign........

I really like the staffer who tells them that his boss lives in Detroit and it is so violent.......that he wouldn't want to put a gun free sign in front of his house.......at 4:15 on the video.....and the guy after him as well........

What fucking hypocrites......

Last edited:
Yes......their bosses want gun free zones for everyone but members of congress.........

Project Veritas Asks Congressional Staffers to Display Gun Free Zone Signs Outside Homes - The Truth About Guns

This Project Veritas video makes a valid point: “gun free zones” are an open invitation to criminals. Anyone who publicly supports GFZ’s but isn’t willing to advertise that fact about their own property — out of concern for personal safety — is a hypocrite. It’s good enough for thee but not for me kinda deal.

I’d prefer to see confrontations with politicians over their use of armed guards. “Excuse me Mr. Bloomberg, is that man standing next to us armed?” Now that’s what I call hypocrisy. Still, a good time was had by all in this effort. Well, the filmmakers and fans of firearms freedom.

They don't have guns.....some of them....but they don't want to advertise it....I wonder why?

I really like the staffer who tells them that his boss lives in Detroit and it is so violent.......that he wouldn't want to put a gun free sign in front of his house.......at 4:15 on the video.....and the guy after him as well........

Gun free zones make about as much sense as fart free zones.

I have a small brass plate near each door of the house, with black lettering.

It says in English and Spanish: "If you are close enough to read this, your photograph has already been taken."

A great idea, so called "gun free zones" are a big fucking joke...

It says in English and Spanish: "If you are close enough to read this, your photograph has already been taken."
My signs says no trespassing violators will be shot on sight.

I would never give them that detailed information.

Plus, they will meet the happy puppies first, should they enter. They will jaw-grip the perp's buttocks until The Master comes.

People who are for gun free zones deserve bad things happening to them, the obvious stupidity of the phrase "gun free zone" is like neon sign saying - shoot these naïve people because they are stupid…

I have the same sign but it has a second sentence that says: "Survivors will be shot again."

I have NRA signs on my fences and 'game-cams' in strategic locations.
So do my neighbors.
Funny. None of us have ever been burglarized.

I dont want a sign to warn criminal intruders of a gawd damned thing.
My law firm advised me that by putting the signs up I have in fact legally given any potential intruder a 'fair warning' that a reasonable person would interpret to mean the occupant of the property is likely to be armed with a firearm.
If I had to kill an intruder the odds are better I would not be charged with any crime.

My law firm advised me that by putting the signs up I have in fact legally given any potential intruder a 'fair warning' that a reasonable person would interpret to mean the occupant of the property is likely to be armed with a firearm.
If I had to kill an intruder the odds are better I would not be charged with any crime.

There is no reason whatsoever, legal or otherwise, to give any kind of "fair warning".

There is no reason whatsoever, legal or otherwise, to give any kind of "fair warning".
You are correct.
But if giving fair warning means I don't have to use a few of my 308 Norma Magnum reloads removing the heads of the intruders and not having to pay a clean-up crew to wash away the blood and brains off my driveway that's OK.

Every anti-gun nutter here should put "gun free zone" signs on their homes, put their money where their mouth is... If they don't they are hypocrites.
Lol

not needed in my state either

Every anti-gun nutter here should put "gun free zone" signs on their homes, put their money where their mouth is... If they don't they are hypocrites.
Lol
I have often made that challenge and have yet to get any takers.

I believe congress is currently a gun free zone. I think the anti-GFZ congressmen should make it legal to have open carry on the floor of the House and Senate, to include the visitors gallery. I'm curious to see what happens.

Forum List

Back