National Debt Hits All Time High Under Biden - $34 Trillion!

Now wait a gosh darn minute here! Joe Biden told me that he cut the debt!! He told me he reduced the debt by more than anyone else in history! What is the meaning of this?!?

The meaning of this is that Biden is lying. What his people did was put some concocted bullshit on paper whereby the rate of increase of the debt would slow. In other words, if current spending over the next 5 years would result in an increase of debt by $2 trillion, then you cut this or that on paper so that the the debt will only hypothetically grow by $ 1trillion, scummy pols like Biden will say, "Oh, I just reduced the debt by $1 trillion!!

However, they have reduced nothing. It is all hypothetical. The "cuts" in spending, or increases in taxable, depend on a number of variables and subject to adjustment. All that Biden has done is moved some numbers around for political reasons to make it look like he cut the debt. But he has cut nothing. He (1) hypothetically, (2) reducing the (3) rate of increase in the national debt. That is a hell of a long way from "reducing" or "cutting" the debt, as he and his crew of misfits have said.

So, when you leave out this part of the message, explaining what is really going on, that is called LYING.
What exactly did President Biden say to you about the debt.

Because everyone heard the former fuckup say that he would eliminate it in 5 years.

What exactly did President Biden say to you about the debt.

Because everyone heard the former fuckup say that he would eliminate it in 5 years.
Post it....supply the link.
I heard Trump say he was going have great healthcare and eliminate Obamacare. The difference is, I can actually produce a video of him saying it, multiple times. Not a Fix News out of context bullshit.

Last edited:
Trump added 8 trillion…..
The social justice legislation in the 1960's and the expansion of it has helped to cause this. Teh social security expansion and the number of recipients has helped to cause this. And that is with many paying into it for their lives. Massive government employee expansions has helped to cause this. Huge military outlays have helped to cause this. Losing massive manufacturing abilities has helped to cause this as replacement employment is a huge percentage of service industry. Government employees' wages have increased in huge ways with great benefit packages. Monopoly employment and trade unions that have municipal and other areas in a vice grip has helped to cause this. Cities and states have increased taxes several times more than inflation in the last 60 years with the states giving more and more to the cities to keep them afloat. Medicare cost near a trillion dollars last year and Medicaid seven hundred billion dollars. And these will skyrocket even more as the years go on. I can go on. Joe is having a 1.7 trillion-dollar budget deficit this year. All of this while everyone says it's a great economy with real wages lower thana few years ago.

The social justice legislation in the 1960's and the expansion of it has helped to cause this. Teh social security expansion and the number of recipients has helped to cause this. And that is with many paying into it for their lives. Massive government employee expansions has helped to cause this. Huge military outlays have helped to cause this. Losing massive manufacturing abilities has helped to cause this as replacement employment is a huge percentage of service industry. Government employees' wages have increased in huge ways with great benefit packages. Monopoly employment and trade unions that have municipal and other areas in a vice grip has helped to cause this. Cities and states have increased taxes several times more than inflation in the last 60 years with the states giving more and more to the cities to keep them afloat. Medicare cost near a trillion dollars last year and Medicaid seven hundred billion dollars. And these will skyrocket even more as the years go on. I can go on. Joe is having a 1.7 trillion-dollar budget deficit this year. All of this while everyone says it's a great economy with real wages lower thana few years ago.
So, let’s throw old people out on the streets.

Post it....supply the link.
I heard Trump say he was going have great healthcare and eliminate Obamacare. The difference is, I can actually produce a video of him saying it, multiple times. Not a Fix News out of context bullshit.

The former 1-term fuckup claimed that he could eliminate the entire 19 trillion dollar deficit in 8 years. He was building a “plan”…

https://youtu.be/E6M9XXNew1A?si=wquW13OGNJPJnEY-

Now wait a gosh darn minute here! Joe Biden told me that he cut the debt!! He told me he reduced the debt by more than anyone else in history! What is the meaning of this?!?

The meaning of this is that Biden is lying. What his people did was put some concocted bullshit on paper whereby the rate of increase of the debt would slow. In other words, if current spending over the next 5 years would result in an increase of debt by $2 trillion, then you cut this or that on paper so that the the debt will only hypothetically grow by $ 1trillion, scummy pols like Biden will say, "Oh, I just reduced the debt by $1 trillion!!

However, they have reduced nothing. It is all hypothetical. The "cuts" in spending, or increases in taxable, depend on a number of variables and subject to adjustment. All that Biden has done is moved some numbers around for political reasons to make it look like he cut the debt. But he has cut nothing. He (1) hypothetically, (2) reducing the (3) rate of increase in the national debt. That is a hell of a long way from "reducing" or "cutting" the debt, as he and his crew of misfits have said.

So, when you leave out this part of the message, explaining what is really going on, that is called LYING.
And if your orange God is elected, he will set a new record, and you wont give a shit.

Just like during his first term.

This is bad acting.

The former 1-term fuckup claimed that he could eliminate the entire 19 trillion dollar deficit in 8 years. He was building a “plan”…

Trump is literally, unbelievable. He’s had six bankruptcies.
Hia advisor could save a ton of money by not eating.

Forum List

Back