National Basketball Association Cancels 3-Play Off Games In Aftermath Kenosha Wisconsin Shooting.

I haven’t watched one second of sports this year.. who cares. You hate America.. you won’t be watched

They pundits are predicting 15 - 35% lost revenue if the NBA players stop and go home tomorrow. Fark the BLM movement. They're in cahoots with Antifa and just looking to cause anarchy by looting, fire bombing, and committing violent crimes.

Started following this guy tonight as he had a lot of tweets about what's happening in Kenosha. No word about it from the NBA players nor the NBA. You won't get any truth from that bunch of millionaires and billionaires.

Up to 35% loss in revenue. I expect they’re asses will be running up and down that court in no time.

They pundits are predicting 15 - 35% lost revenue if the NBA players stop and go home tomorrow. Fark the BLM movement. They're in cahoots with Antifa and just looking to cause anarchy by looting, fire bombing, and committing violent crimes.

Started following this guy tonight as he had a lot of tweets about what's happening in Kenosha. No word about it from the NBA players nor the NBA. You won't get any truth from that bunch of millionaires and billionaires.

Up to 35% loss in revenue. I expect they’re asses will be running up and down that court in no time.

Players agreed to continue playing LoL what a joke

Forum List

Back