National Basketball Association Cancels 3-Play Off Games In Aftermath Kenosha Wisconsin Shooting.

And not a shit was given
NBA canc.els 3 playoff games after Milwaukee Bucks stage boycott; MLB’s Brewers postpone game.

LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. — The Milwaukee Bucks have decided to boycott Game 5 of their NBA playoff game with the Orlando Magic in response to the shooting of Jacob Blake in Kenosha, Wisconsin, ESPN reported.
The decision prompted the NBA to cancel all three games scheduled for Wednesday night. The other games pitted the Houston Rockets against the Oklahoma City Thunder, and the Los Angeles Lakers and the Portland Trail Blazers.

In light of the Milwaukee Bucks’ decision to not take the floor today for Game 5 against the Orlando Magic, today’s three games ... have been postponed. Game 5 of each series will be rescheduled.”
I hope the NBA cancels the playoffs and all the teams go on a nationwide 'NBA AGAINST THE POLICE' campaign sponsored by Black Lives Matters. And then maybe the NFL could cancel their whole season and join the anti-Police campaign. Let's just bring this to a head right now.

Both the Giants and the A's cancelled their games at the last minute. So far one NFL game that I know of will be played in Dallas with people watching. San Jose Sharks cancelled their game as well.

I hope the NBA cancels the playoffs and all the teams go on a nationwide 'NBA AGAINST THE POLICE' campaign sponsored by Black Lives Matters. And then maybe the NFL could cancel their whole season and join the anti-Police campaign. Let's just bring this to a head right now.
It would be the end of the NBA, if it hasn't collapsed already. Nation is with the POLICE, not BLM, or the spoiled,overpaid brats of the NBA.
All they are in the final analysis are highly overpaid entertainers. Let's see how committed they are to "the cause" when it takes 50% of their paycheck.

They pundits are predicting 15 - 35% lost revenue if the NBA players stop and go home tomorrow. Fark the BLM movement. They're in cahoots with Antifa and just looking to cause anarchy by looting, fire bombing, and committing violent crimes.

Started following this guy tonight as he had a lot of tweets about what's happening in Kenosha. No word about it from the NBA players nor the NBA. You won't get any truth from that bunch of millionaires and billionaires.

NBA
Has lost 40 percent of its fan base and they are not coming back !!

NFL will lose 1/3 as they will allow players to wear “decals of dead blacks “ And will paint the end zones with BLM slogans

Bunch of low IQ, ingrate thugs

NFL- National Felons league
NBA- I cant say as I don’t want to get in trouble

NBA
Has lost 40 percent of its fan base and they are not coming back !!

NFL will lose 1/3 as they will allow players to wear “decals of dead blacks “ And will paint the end zones with BLM slogans
There is also a movement afoot wherin fans are cutting gashes in their team shirts and hats, and mailing them to the team office. I wouldn't be surprised if they have enough of these to fill up their whole board room. Wish I could see that. :biggrin:

Don't just throw them out . Send them in to the team. Let them see what fools they are.

I am REALLY rooting for the NBA to cancel the playoffs and become another wing of Black Lives Matter. The Democrats will have no choice but to praise and support them. That will be way more interesting than the playoffs! :party:
These fools are rapidly getting President Trump re-elected. Majority of American support the police , not BLM or their miserable mobs.

I am REALLY rooting for the NBA to cancel the playoffs and become another wing of Black Lives Matter. The Democrats will have no choice but to praise and support them. That will be way more interesting than the playoffs! :party:
These fools are rapidly getting President Trump re-elected. Majority of American support the police , not BLM or their miserable mobs.

Yup Trump loves this. These players are moving away from the mainstream and hurting their brand, while in the process helping Trump. Big time idiots.

Forum List

Back