Nation of Islam’s Louis Farrakhan ENDORSES Trump !!!!!!!!!

So Trump has both the KKK and militant black Islamic vote? That's quite a feat. Maybe he'll get the Westboro Baptist Church vote too and win the trifecta.

Apparently that overlap of that Venn Diagram is called 'loathes the jews'.

Am I the only one that find it strange that anti-Semite's like the KKK and Louis F. do not know Trump daughter, her husband and her children are all JEWISH?

Are these idiots for real?

We're not exactly talking about the sharpest knives in the drawer.

So Trump has both the KKK and militant black Islamic vote? That's quite a feat. Maybe he'll get the Westboro Baptist Church vote too and win the trifecta.

Am I the only one that find it strange that anti-Semite's like the KKK and Louis F. do not know Trump daughter, her husband and her children are all JEWISH?

Well, Trump does love the poorly educated.

Of course Trump loves them. They are easy to manipulate and convince into voting for him.

Of course Trump loves them. They are easy to manipulate and convince into voting for him.
like shootspeados and Adm.pollock....

All non-establishment types, black and white, like Trump

Nation of Islam’s Louis Farrakhan joins KKK in praise of Donald Trump: ‘I like what I’m looking at’

March 1 2016 Proving that politics does indeed make strange bedfellows, the Nation of Islam’s Louis Farrakhan joined with the Ku Klux Klan in expressing his admiration for 2016 GOP presidential front-runner Donald Trump.

In remarks during the Nation’s annual Saviours’ Day sermon in Chicago, the leader of the black separatist group praised Trump for not accepting money from the “Jewish community,” reports The Hill.

“[Trump] is the only member who has stood in front of [the] Jewish community and said, ‘I don’t want your money,’” Farrakhan told his followers.

“Anytime a man can say to those who control the politics of America, ‘I don’t want your money,’ that means you can’t control me. And they cannot afford to give up control of the presidents of the United States.” Farrakhan explained before hastening to add, ““Not that I’m for Mr. Trump, but I like what I’m looking at.”
Bad news, now all the Democrats will vote Trump.

I bolded the last sentence of your article, in where Mr. Farrakhan told people "Not that I'm for Mr. Trump, but I like what I'm looking at".
He didn't endorse Trump specifically, he just said he likes the things he's saying and doing.

Hey einstein. If you like what someone is saying and doing, that means you endorse them. THINK

I bolded the last sentence of your article, in where Mr. Farrakhan told people "Not that I'm for Mr. Trump, but I like what I'm looking at".
He didn't endorse Trump specifically, he just said he likes the things he's saying and doing.

Hey einstein. If you like what someone is saying and doing, that means you endorse them. THINK

He said he's not for Trump. That's not an endorsement.

I might like what you say and do in public, but that doesn't mean that I endorse what you do.

I like the way that Trump talks, but I don't like the lack of policy that he continually shows.

Well he didn't exactly endorse him, but he likes that he rejects Jewish money.

Previously Farakhan had said, quote: “If Donald Trump becomes president, he will take America into the abyss of hell.”

Forum List

Back