Nation of Islam Professor: Jewish Weed Is Turning Black Men Gay

We were born racist, right? Devils? An inferior race?
Don’t you just love these blacks who are raging against the evils of racism while revealing themselves to be the worst racists?

They are setting race relations back 60 years. What, for example, is with this claim that “blacks built this country”? Whites have made a much more significant contribution, based on their greater numbers, if anything else. But what about electricity? Antibiotics? The automobile? The microscope? Refrigeration? The internet? Wireless technology? The satellite?

I could go on and on, but the message is that white people contributed massively to this country, OBVIOUSLY, and blacks today are enjoying those contributions. Blacks who go around with the false and obnoxious claim “blacks built this country! whitey did nothing!” are just making themselves sound ignorant, and building hostility toward blacks.

Prove it.

Intersected, or competed with.

Unpaid labor is what in your world

You makes lots of claims. You offer zero support for any of them.

Thusfar I've made no claims of anything except for the economic improvement plan that the NOI, operated from 1935 to 1975, in an era when many blacks were denied employment based on Jim Crow Laws.

And I posted a link for you to see that explained it in detail. However,you were not capable of understanding the information.

Your only response was to whine that I was "gaslighting and bullying you",
in addition to making a stupid statement that "I love racism", and have continued to insist that they did NOT employ and pay non NOI members as well as actual members, when it was right there in the link that they did. and while doing so, you provided absolutely nothing to refute the information that was spoonfed to you.

I have given you at least one source to support what I stated, while you've presented absolutely NOTHING except to repeat "Farakhans" name over and over like some poorly trained parrot, when I never even mentioned him from the beginning.

I realize that you have obvious comprehension issues, however it is not my responsibility to invest anymore time working around them just to appease your willful ignorance.

Nation of islam has nothing to do with
actual ISLAM as practiced in muslim
countries? Anything to do with the KORAN?

Farrakhan is a vicious antisemite. He blames everything on Jews. The ADL has blasted him regularly for years.
In fact---Farrakhan parrots standard islamic
propaganda as preached in mosques and
taught in grammar school in muslim lands
My early lessons in islam came from
pakistanis. Even earlier I read the islamo nazi propaganda written by escapees from the Nuremburg trials who had been welcomed into Egypt and Syria.
It gets worse-----pandering to the
"african americans"-----is a project
by muslims in oil rich countries. Islam is
an "evangelizing" (gawd help us) cult

Last edited:
Thusfar I've made no claims of anything except for the economic improvement plan that the NOI, operated from 1935 to 1975, in an era when many blacks were denied employment based on Jim Crow Laws.

And I posted a link for you to see that explained it in detail. However,you were not capable of understanding the information.

Your only response was to whine that I was "gaslighting and bullying you",
in addition to making a stupid statement that "I love racism", and have continued to insist that they did NOT employ and pay non NOI members as well as actual members, when it was right there in the link that they did. and while doing so, you provided absolutely nothing to refute the information that was spoonfed to you.

I have given you at least one source to support what I stated, while you've presented absolutely NOTHING except to repeat "Farakhans" name over and over like some poorly trained parrot, when I never even mentioned him from the beginning.

I realize that you have obvious comprehension issues, however it is not my responsibility to invest anymore time working around them just to appease your willful ignorance.

So, you won't be supporting your claim then?

Yeah, we knew.

Nation of islam has nothing to do with
actual ISLAM as practiced in muslim
countries? Anything to do with the KORAN?

Yes that is the positive aspect of the Nation. The main problem I have with them is the indoctrination, but a person does not have to join and their belief in economic development is spot on. King was going in that direction when he was murdered. He finally started talking about economic power near the end. But you are right as usual. Had King started out that way things would have improved holistically.
You gave me a ration of shit over suggesting the same thing a couple of days ago.

You gave me a ration of shit over suggesting the same thing a couple of days ago.
You wanted to believe that you were instructing me about something I didn't already know. Furthermore your comments disregard the fact that blacks were doing those things long before the NO, and whenever it started to look like they would succeed whites would riot and destroy those black communities. So as you ignored those things to try lecture me you got told to "fuck off".

thanks for the ISLAMO NAZI cut and paste. NOI "has nothing to do with islam" ---just as
SHIITE ISLAM has "NOTHING TO DO WITH ISLAM" I have been exposed to LOTS of islam----both shiite, sunni---and I am married
to a victim of SHARIAH SHIT

If Islam, a religion that teaches virulently antisemitic concepts - like zjews are the offspring of rats and pigs - has nothing to do with the virulently antisemitic Nation of Islam, then why did they pick that as a name? Would a group of working class Germans, eager to help other working-class Germans, pick “Nation of the Holocaust” as its name?

Asking for a friend.

So, you won't be supporting your claim then?

Yeah, we knew.

I already have supported what I "claimed".

If you were not so lazy and had taken the time to look at the source that I provided , you would have noticed early on, that my "claim" was not based on just what I stated, or believe, like you.

It was also based on information that I have read, and learned, as well as what I personally saw.

In the source that I provided to you, there is an email contact as well as a direct phone number for the professor that contributed the information that I based my so called "claim" on.

Feel free to contact the source of the information directly.

That's what I did a long time ago.

It's called reading, comprehending and asking questions.

You're on your own from this point, it's not my responsibility to educate you.

I already have supported what I "claimed".

No, you haven't.

You use the dishonest bullshit of claiming you supported your argument in the past - but no one can find a post where you actually did.

Buy some integrity.

If you were not so lazy and had taken the time to look at the source that I provided , you would have noticed early on, that my "claim" was not based on just what I stated, or believe, like you.

It was also based on information that I have read, and learned, as well as what I personally saw.

In the source that I provided to you, there is an email contact as well as a direct phone number for the professor that contributed the information that I based my so called "claim" on.

Feel free to contact the source of the information directly.

That's what I did a long time ago.

It's called reading, comprehending and asking questions.

You're on your own from this point, it's not my responsibility to educate you.

No, you haven't.

You use the dishonest bullshit of claiming you supported your argument in the past - but no one can find a post where you actually did.

Buy some integrity.

Then the "no one" that you're referring to must be
"The Three Blind Mice".

The second time that I posted the source was in post #139. And you even responded. And typically, your lack of comprehension betrayed you, because you were so busy making unrelated comments that it went right over your empty head.

For the final time, I've now even given you contact information for the author of the source, who I have personally talked to.

That's as far as I'm going.

All that you want to do is argue and have me do your fact finding for you.

Until you refute what you've been given with some researched facts of your own, talk to someone else.

Post in thread 'Nation of Islam Professor: Jewish Weed Is Turning Black Men Gay'

Then the "no one" that you're referring to must be
"The Three Blind Mice".

The second time that I posted the source was in post #139. And you even responded. And typically, your lack of comprehension betrayed you, because you were so busy making unrelated comments that it went right over your empty head.

For the final time, I've now even given you contact information for the author of the source, who I have personally talked to.

That's as far as I'm going.

All that you want to do is argue and have me do your fact finding for you.

Until you refute what you've been given with some researched facts of your own, talk to someone else.

Post in thread 'Nation of Islam Professor: Jewish Weed Is Turning Black Men Gay'

ROFL

You link to NOI propaganda that expressly refutes your claims.

NO BUSINESSES were owned by anyone other than the NOI - the CULT alone thrived.

{In the mid-1960s, the NOI purchased and developed farms in Michigan, Alabama, and Georgia that provided fresh meat and vegetables for its growing number of urban supermarkets. Despite opposition from local whites in the South—including Ku Klux Klan members who poisoned or shot cattle and attempted to sabotage crops—these NOI farms provided meat and produce delivered by a fleet of NOI trucks, and at one point an airplane, to NOI stores. As such the NOI had created the first black-owned national food production and distribution network, a longstanding dream of black nationalist organizations.}

Black owned? No, CULT owned.

No different than Jonestown - except NOI was successful and Jim Jones was a drug addicted moron.

ROFL

You link to NOI propaganda that expressly refutes your claims.

NO BUSINESSES were owned by anyone other than the NOI - the CULT alone thrived.

{In the mid-1960s, the NOI purchased and developed farms in Michigan, Alabama, and Georgia that provided fresh meat and vegetables for its growing number of urban supermarkets. Despite opposition from local whites in the South—including Ku Klux Klan members who poisoned or shot cattle and attempted to sabotage crops—these NOI farms provided meat and produce delivered by a fleet of NOI trucks, and at one point an airplane, to NOI stores. As such the NOI had created the first black-owned national food production and distribution network, a longstanding dream of black nationalist organizations.}

Black owned? No, CULT owned.

No different than Jonestown - except NOI was successful and Jim Jones was a drug addicted moron.

You received what you asked for along with contact information for the source.

Now you want to argue with ME about the source, when you have been given the tools to actually contact the source directly yourself, which I did before I even submitted it as a source.

And YOU have the audacity to talk about integrity and honesty?

You're a goal post moving, disingenuous waste of time.

ROFLMAO!

Get Lost.

You received what you asked for along with contact information for the source.

Now you want to argue with ME about the source, when you have been given the tools to actually contact the source directly yourself, which I did before I even submitted it as a source.

And YOU have the audacity to talk about integrity and honesty?

You're a goal post moving, disingenuous waste of time.

ROFLMAO!

Get Lost.

Oh, I can contact some radical racist activist.

You're such a clown.

1651157582495.png

Oh, is that "white face?"

Oh, I can contact some radical racist activist.

You're such a clown.

View attachment 637572

Oh, is that "white face?"

If you have a telephone and a computer, you can call or email the so called "racial activist" yourself, and present your argument to them and then post what you found out.

I gave you their phone number and email address.

That would be a more productive investment of your time than posting pictures of yourself in uniform.

Forum List

Back