NATION AT RISK???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexandre Fedorovski

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2017
When the Democrats were fighting against the Republican Party and directly against President Trump, I didn't always understand the emphasis they placed on fighting climate change, which experts-not politicians-call already 'lost in time" as the negative changes in the health of our planet have become irreversible.

After it appeared to the world that Mr. Biden tripped three times as he boarded Air Force One yesterday, and the deputy White House press secretary explained it had been caused by the strong "tailwind" that THREE times blew down the President of a once-great power on the protected ramp, I realized that the situation IS truly catastrophic and something really has to be done.
The question is WHAT should be done: to replace the gas turbines with the wind ones, of which there are already so many on the planet, that they cause turbulence in the atmosphere and negatively affect the planetary climate, or still check the actual, rather than desirable health condition of the elderly president...

When the Democrats were fighting against the Republican Party and directly against President Trump, I didn't always understand the emphasis they placed on fighting climate change, which experts-not politicians-call already 'lost in time" as the negative changes in the health of our planet have become irreversible.

After it appeared to the world that Mr. Biden tripped three times as he boarded Air Force One yesterday, and the deputy White House press secretary explained it had been caused by the strong "tailwind" that THREE times blew down the President of a once-great power on the protected ramp, I realized that the situation IS truly catastrophic and something really has to be done.
The question is WHAT should be done: to replace the gas turbines with the wind ones, of which there are already so many on the planet, that they cause turbulence in the atmosphere and negatively affect the planetary climate, or still check the actual, rather than desirable health condition of the elderly president...
good lord, why in hell dont they provide that poor old commie fool a walker...if they are unwilling to put him in a nice retirement home (hopefully one run by coumo....at least get him a walker

good lord, why in hell dont they provide that poor old commie fool a walker...if they are unwilling to put him in a nice retirement home (hopefully one run by coumo....at least get him a walker

Then the world would have no such laughing matter. After all, the whole world is talking about the fact that America has put a bad talking, bad walking MUMMY in power. But apparently, the political elite of the Democratic Party LIKES to be laughed at, otherwise, they are just NOT IN THEIR WITNESS.
And the New York legislature took away Cuomo's right to make such a drastic decision - as I understand, at the request of the state of New Jersey, whose land had been turned into cemeteries for the burial of New Yorkers.

Text book Mental Masturbation 101 - a lot of beating around about nothing.

="antontoo, post: 26773823, member: 57834"
="Alexandre Fedorovski, post: 26773548, member

Text book Mental Masturbation 101 - a lot of beating around about nothing.
1616224134051.png

You took that right out of this study guide. Can't you think without masturbating? And you can't communicate without sexual filth, can you??? There's no doubt about your party affiliation as well as about your level of morality.

The USA is already dead and finished !!
Most dummies don’t grasp that
Biden is just the front man of the cartel !!
Who knows it’s true leaders

Ford fell getting on AF One and so did Obama.

Ford fell getting on AF One and so did Obama

Yes, but as I recall, they were not suffering from senile progressive dementia. What if he pressed the "doomsday button," confusing it with the flush pot one?

Ford fell getting on AF One and so did Obama.

Yes, but as I recall, they were not suffering from senile progressive dementia. What if he pressed the "doomsday button," confusing it with the flush pot one?

Americans are laughing at Biden online:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back