Nate Silver...Trump 54.9...Beast 45,1

Bbbut the left says Nate Silver is some icon and is never wrong

Except the OP assertion is the complete opposite of what Nate Silver's website is saying.

54.6% Clinton - 45.4% Trump

IDK there wasn't a link...regardless I don't believe any polls right now. Trump is drawing huge crowds while Shitlary can't fill a phone booth

just now

upload_2016-9-26_13-49-30.png

538 kids. http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo

Last edited:

Except the OP assertion is the complete opposite of what Nate Silver's website is saying.

he's probably talking about the now-cast, which is the representation of the forecasted outcome if the election were held today.

I think that showed those numbers this morning, although as of an update a few minutes ago it's now Trump 51.1, Clinton 48.9

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/#now

IDK there wasn't a link...regardless I don't believe any polls right now. Trump is drawing huge crowds while Shitlary can't fill a phone booth

I don't care who wins, or who people speculate will win. My point is that the OP provided a premise without links that with links showed to be the complete opposite of what he was asserting. Vigilante is a retard.

Really?
If the election were held today, Trump would likely beat Clinton

It actually says Trump would likely win if the elections were held today.

Trump spent a month pulling even, now he's starting to pull away. I wondered why all the panic on the left was happening

Really?
If the election were held today, Trump would likely beat Clinton

It actually says Trump would likely win if the elections were held today.

When the other guy is in the lead polls don't matter until election day. But when your guy is in the lead what would happen today matters 50 days beforehand. :rolleyes:

I don't care who wins, or who people speculate will win. My point is that the OP provided a premise without links that with links showed to be the complete opposite of what he was asserting. Vigilante is a retard.

Like I said there was no link but nearly every poll shows Trump at least gaining, tied or leading...take it for what it's worth

Forum List

Back