NASCAR has gone woke?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

I heard they also apologized for asking governor Abbot from Texas to wave the opening flag cuz is a Republican after all.

LOL

The Left, although not representing the vast majority in NASCAR who lean right, has taken it over like everything else.

It's what they do, they metastasize and destroy like all cancers do.

“As we celebrate the LGBTQ+ community, we acknowledge that recent actions have not aligned with NASCAR’s mission to be a welcoming sport for all”

NASCAR is one of the most popular sports out there. They never welcomed me or anyone else I know, why do these fruits need to be welcomed?

I may not be long for the sport of NASCAR now. Maybe after they have a mass exodus of viewers, they can replace everyone with tranies from the LGBTQ community, I'm sure they will just love it there!

I heard they also apologized for asking governor Abbot from Texas to wave the opening flag cuz is a Republican after all.

LOL

The Left, although not representing the vast majority in NASCAR who lean right, has taken it over like everything else.

So Blacks and faggots are going to bring America down

:yes_text12:

I don't watch NASCAR...it's just a 500 mile long car accident.

LOL

Remember that stupid noose thing ? :lol:

Buh,derp.. derp.. nooses be wayciss... because white people don't have necks, derp :lol:

LOL

The FudgePacker 500

NASCAR also banned Confederate flags from their events. 😄 You'd think soft ass whites like yourselves would of canceled them then but you clowns don't have many safe spaces left anyway. You're going to have to bend over and take it from somewhere, why not NASCAR? With this being pride month that may even be fitting. (Pun intended) 😁

Maybe, there is an ulterior motive behind all this

How many barrels of oil do they burn for that short race?

And then, how many barrels do they burn for a long race?

Forum List

Back