NASCAR Doesn't Want To Be Associated With Let's Go Brandon

"Fuck Joe Biden." Why mince words?

To be more family friendly?

Hi Jake!

il_1588xN.830021434_6ckj.jpg

I don't know who Jake is but my the looks of that picture it's a sock account. :badgrin:

Then they should just shut up about it and stop connecting dots because until they brought it up probably no one actually associated nascar with it.

Sometimes just being quiet is the best option.
Did you read the article? Folks are using their trademarks on "Let's Go Brandon" T-shirts.

Who would voluntarily associate themselves with mass child murder (abortion industry) and mass child mutilation (transgenderism)?
I dunno. :dunno: Who?
You and all others who do may as well save yourselves some time and pin horns to your heads, pointed tails to your backsides.
You and all others that say stupid, alarmist diarrhea like you just shat out may as well save yourselves some time and pin donkey ears to your heads, and furry tails to your backsides.

You are a jackass.

In your mind "it's a thing". The rest of us dont care. But we get it. You've had so little in your life you now are so happy to be a part of a group of deplorable low end whites that accept you, any tiny "victory" like this you have to go overboard in celebrating. Most of America thinks you're trash.

Low end white?
Dems are always saying Republicans are the party for the rich.
As far as me being low end goes you'd love to live my life style.
I retired at 46 and do what I want when I want to do it.

Low end white?
Dems are always saying Republicans are the party for the rich.
As far as me being low end goes you'd love to live my life style.
I retired at 46 and do what I want when I want to do it.
Being a low end white has nothing to do with wealth. Trump is a low end white. You're trash.

Forum List

Back