NASA will change offensive names to planets and other celestial bodies

Dalia

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
Now, for example, “Eskimo nebula”, discovered in 1787 by William Hershel, will only be called NGC 2392. This is because the term is considered a “colonial concept” that was part of racist historical events, imposed on the indigenous peoples of the regions surrounding the North Pole and a other case It’s of Barnard 33, a gas cloud nicknamed “the Horsehead Nebula”, which will also change its name.
Voilà, NASA is going nutty too with the BLM shit thing. LOL

We also know why the term Dark Matter will not change, they break our candies (French expression) 24 hours a day with the BLM.

Now, for example, “Eskimo nebula”, discovered in 1787 by William Hershel, will only be called NGC 2392. This is because the term is considered a “colonial concept” that was part of racist historical events, imposed on the indigenous peoples of the regions surrounding the North Pole and a other case It’s of Barnard 33, a gas cloud nicknamed “the Horsehead Nebula”, which will also change its name.

What a crock of doo doo! It's GREAT to see you back on the threads, Dalia. I was starting to worry about you. I was banned for the entire month of July, for believe it or not, replying with too many nonsense posts in response to idiotic posts by the liberal lunatics on here. I used NO profanity OR vulgarity. I WAS warned a few times by the mods, but I didn't heed their warnings. Still, when I got the ONE MONTH BAN, I WAS a bit shocked. I've been making up for lost time THIS month, and I've been having a lot of fun in doing so. Again, it's great to see you on here again, and I hope you're doing well there in France.

Old news and meaningless. Let NASA stroke themselves. There are 30 million star charts out there with Eskimo Neb already printed on them and it has another name anyway, most of them do. It is also called the clown-face nebula.

B33, don't get that one, what is offensive about horsehead and what else can you call this? People will still call it what it is.

horsehead_noao_big.jpg

What a crock of doo doo! It's GREAT to see you back on the threads, Dalia. I was starting to worry about you. I was banned for the entire month of July, for believe it or not, replying with too many nonsense posts in response to idiotic posts by the liberal lunatics on here. I used NO profanity OR vulgarity. I WAS warned a few times by the mods, but I didn't heed their warnings. Still, when I got the ONE MONTH BAN, I WAS a bit shocked. I've been making up for lost time THIS month, and I've been having a lot of fun in doing so. Again, it's great to see you on here again, and I hope you're doing well there in France.
Thank you very much that's nice, here in France it is too hot we simply survived the overwhelming heat. yes you were not there for a while but it is sometimes difficult to keep calm with the idiots of Demoncrats but it is necessary otherwise it is the direct door especially that me sometimes I do not get everything from the American but I know who I should be wary of, I've been here for a while.
And to come back to my thread it's crazy that NASA is acting like this but the world has been going cuckoo for a while now

..I'm offended by the word ''white''

Seriously, would not be shocked in the least if that is next.
..talking about space terms, remember the black who thought ''black hole'' was offensive!!???
hahhahahahahhha

Old news and meaningless. Let NASA stroke themselves. There are 30 million star charts out there with Eskimo Neb already printed on them and it has another name anyway, most of them do. It is also called the clown-face nebula.

B33, don't get that one, what is offensive about horsehead and what else can you call this? People will still call it what it is.

View attachment 375766
Here in France it's new and all the democrats are very happy after all the whites have become a shame for them

" Not By Scientific Definition "

* People Of Color Oxymoron *

Wait until the complaint is levied that a white house does not represent people of color and so commission to paint it brown , but then become confused when projecting a rainbow of colored lights onto it .

Perhaps the left should launch a public campaign to dissociated any relationship between white with purity such as for wedding dresses as it is racially offensive and degrading to women of ill repute .

" Not By Scientific Definition "

* People Of Color Oxymoron *

Wait until the complaint is levied that a white house does not represent people of color and so commission to paint it brown , but then become confused when projecting a rainbow of colored lights onto it .

Perhaps the left should launch a public campaign to dissociated any relationship between white with purity such as for wedding dresses as it is racially offensive and degrading to women of ill repute .
good call

I guess now they'll have to find another name for a black ho because it's offensive to Kamala Harris. And white dwarf too, because it's offensive to Michael Bloomberg.

" Education Bawling Balls National Aeronautics Screwing Administration "

* Tragic Realities Of Black Friday *

..talking about space terms, remember the black who thought ''black hole'' was offensive!!???
hahhahahahahhha
I had not heard of him but some were raving about that holiday songs from this guy were a hit -

Hung_for_the_Holidays.jpg

Hung for the Holidays - Wikipedia .

Last edited:

Forum List

Back