NASA is tracking a dent in the earth’s magnetic field.

Mindful

Diamond Member
Sep 5, 2014
Here, there, and everywhere.
NASA scientists have been tracking a strange “dent” in the Earth’s magnetic field as it slowly moves westwards over South America and the southern Atlantic Ocean.
The Earth’s magnetic field is what protects us from highly charged particles arriving to our planet from the Sun, known as solar winds.

But scientists have noticed that this effect weakens significantly in a specific area above the South Atlantic. While this are, which has been known for a while now as the “South Atlantic Anomaly” (SAA), researchers are now observing that the region is moving westwards — an even splitting into two lobes, according to a NASA statement.

NASA is tracking a "dent" in the Earth's magnetic field

• Banned
4F3D1E30-A132-49F6-A692-A3ACD0FCEC98.jpeg

NASA scientists have been tracking a strange “dent” in the Earth’s magnetic field as it slowly moves westwards over South America and the southern Atlantic Ocean.
The Earth’s magnetic field is what protects us from highly charged particles arriving to our planet from the Sun, known as solar winds.

But scientists have noticed that this effect weakens significantly in a specific area above the South Atlantic. While this are, which has been known for a while now as the “South Atlantic Anomaly” (SAA), researchers are now observing that the region is moving westwards — an even splitting into two lobes, according to a NASA statement.

It's actually in the process of weaking and reversing polarity now. It has done so any times in the past. My question is since the magnetic field protects us from the solar wind, what happens when it becomes too weak just before reversal occurs?

It's actually in the process of weaking and reversing polarity now. It has done so any times in the past. My question is since the magnetic field protects us from the solar wind, what happens when it becomes too weak just before reversal occurs?
penetration by rays, radiation and solar dust will leak through

• Banned

I found this:

And they worry about COVID-19.

I found this:

Be sure to wear your lead based sunscreen today on sale at Walmart for a special low price.

• Banned

I found this:

Be sure to wear your lead based sunscreen today on sale at Walmart for a special low price.

Do you know what you just said?

I found this:

So lead will be worth more then gold!

Global Warming

There is no evidence of reverse polarity based on the bands. Scientists are making assumptions which they can't back up.

My question is since the magnetic field protects us from the solar wind, what happens when it becomes too weak just before reversal occurs?

The solar wind is very, very, very harsh. I question whether we could live on the moon or Mars because of it.

And you guys thumb your nose at GOD. Luke 23:30 People will beg the mountains, ‘Fall on us,’ and plead with the hills, ‘Bury us.’

Forum List

Back