NASA launching huge bacteria filled balloons during solar eclipse on Monday

During the much-anticipated solar eclipse on Monday, NASA in collaboration with Montana State University, is launching giant balloons filled with bacteria into the stratosphere.
NASA Launching Huge Bacteria-Filled Balloons During Solar Eclipse on Monday
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can almost bet the moron who came up with this non brainiac idea is a leftist liberal I would bet any money on it. Because stupid can't be fixed and only they would be dumb enough to risk the lives of millions by saying " Lets see if this works" , oh yaaaay let's see what this might do to the population. OMFG!

You are aware that Sputnik News is actually fully owned by the Russians right? And that it specializes in punking dumb Americans who are prone to conspiracy theories. Right?

I'm sure you were at the top of their mailing lists. :biggrin:

During the much-anticipated solar eclipse on Monday, NASA in collaboration with Montana State University, is launching giant balloons filled with bacteria into the stratosphere.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can almost bet the moron who came up with this non brainiac idea is a leftist liberal I would bet any money on it. Because stupid can't be fixed and only they would be dumb enough to risk the lives of millions by saying " Lets see if this works" , oh yaaaay let's see what this might do to the population. OMFG!

You are aware that Sputnik News is actually fully owned by the Russians right? And that it specializes in punking dumb Americans who are prone to conspiracy theories. Right?

I was hoping we could get him to squirm on the hook a little longer....... :D

I posted a link to the NASA site about the experiment. The sputnik article has a silly headline, but actually isn't bad in content.

I just feel protective of folks that have 1000s of worries everyday.. AND STILL reach out for Sputnik News. This is ACTUAL "Russian Fake News".. The kind the Intel folks warned us about..

There was an interview I saw yesterday I think with some of the "journalists" that work there. MANY of whom are Americans.

I just feel protective of folks that have 1000s of worries everyday.. AND STILL reach out for Sputnik News. This is ACTUAL "Russian Fake News".. The kind the Intel folks warned us about..

There was an interview I saw yesterday I think with some of the "journalists" that work there. MANY of whom are Americans.

This isn't "fake news." It's a hyperbolic headline about a real story. Here's NASA describing the experiments being piggybacked on the balloons: NASA Astrobiology

Even the sputnik article, once you get past the headline, pretty much sticks to the facts.

Fake news are you truly that freaking out of it.

This isn't "fake news." It's a hyperbolic headline about a real story. Here's NASA describing the experiments being piggybacked on the balloons: NASA Astrobiology

Even the sputnik article, once you get past the headline, pretty much sticks to the facts.

You can slant news by the mere fact of WHAT you report. Of all the "Eclipse Experiments" being done by NASA, THIS is one they headline. WHY? Because they KNOW it will attract the "worriers" and the folks who believe the govt wakes up every morning with new plans to kill them or make them ill.

I'm not a big Govt fan. Don't trust much that comes out of Wash DC at all, but I don't believe they are smart enough or organized enough or dedicated enough to focus on killing ME -- every day of the year. :happy-1:

upload_2017-8-21_9-53-41.png

Monday’s total solar eclipse will provide some much-needed wholesome enjoyment for all of us here in the United States. To make things even sweeter, NASA—in collaboration with researchers at Montana State University—will be seizing the opportunity to launch some giant balloons during the event.

Scientists aren’t sending up balloons because they’re super stoked about the eclipse, though they are (probably). These enormous balloons are part of a project aptly named the Eclipse Ballooning Project, and will be used to run several experiments, one of which could help researchers preparing for a mission to Mars.

Out of the total fleet of roughly 75 balloons, over 30 of them will carry small samples of an extremely resilient strain of bacteria called Paenibacillus ............................

https://gizmodo.com/why-nasa-is-lau...ium=sharefromsite&utm_source=Gizmodo_facebook

I can't stand Mike Moore..............he's a fat ass loser and i'm proud to say I sure in the hell don't weigh that much never did and never will. Bet you do though bahahha.
That's what I thought, too uneducated to figure it out....... Oh well, I hoped.

Wow that took skill.
Obviously much more than you could ever hope to muster. :thup:

The POST IS ABOUT NASA NOT MIKE MOORE

Still too stupid to figure it out. Let me guess, you graduated from second grade...... after twenty tries.......

"Still too stupid" to search out truth!

i did not read the sputnik article but did look up to see what the bacteria was that they were releasing into the atmosphere. Paenibacillus Bacteremia is to be the bacteria used as it is a hardy variety. It could create issues for bees hives (honey producers) and IV users depending on where it lands and if it spread.

https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/16/3/pdfs/09-1457.pdf

That's what I thought, too uneducated to figure it out....... Oh well, I hoped.

Wow that took skill.

Still too stupid to figure it out. Let me guess, you graduated from second grade...... after twenty tries.......

i did not read the sputnik article but did look up to see what the bacteria was that they were releasing into the atmosphere. Paenibacillus Bacteremia is to be the bacteria used as it is a hardy variety. It could create issues for bees hives (honey producers) and IV users depending on where it lands and if it spread.

Yo knumb knut, see the first post following the OP....... Maybe if you took any real science in school you'd not be stuffing your foot in your mouth. :thup:

Wow that took skill.

Yo knumb knut, see the first post following the OP....... Maybe if you took any real science in school you'd not be stuffing your foot in your mouth. :thup:

You don't like people knowing the actual bacteria loosed or what. Don't you have anything better to do than troll around a message board giving out your worthless lil' snips of your personal reflections of yourself?

You don't like people knowing the actual bacteria loosed or what. Don't you have anything better to do than troll around a message board giving out your worthless lil' snips of your personal reflections of yourself?

Obviously you refused to read Mont's post or you wouldn't be chewing your foot as hard as you are.......
As for the rest of your pathetic attempt at a put down...... Well, keep working at it, you might just get lucky and get it right some day. :thup:

That's what ANTIFA like minds do best. If they only knew how much their image looks just like an asshole. lol

Last edited:

Forum List

Back