NASA launching huge bacteria filled balloons during solar eclipse on Monday

Okay, this is where it gets wackadoodley.

This is why I don't read Infowars, that, and the supplement snake oil crap.

I do like Paul Joseph Watson.
Agree but I still have no idea who Paul Joseph Watson, is he related to John H Watson? :eusa_whistle:

If they ever bothered watching it they might actually learn something.

Hate to be the one to break it to ya but you're so full of shit your eyes are brown. Why don't you actually go to school and learn something instead of willingly being spoon fed bull shit.

Agree but I still have no idea who Paul Joseph Watson, is he related to John H Watson? :eusa_whistle:

Hate to be the one to break it to ya but you're so full of shit your eyes are brown. Why don't you actually go to school and learn something instead of willingly being spoon fed bull shit.

LOL , you were talking about the Video when you said " If Alex says so" ...............

Or the post because if it was the post that's why I said what I said " dumbass" heheeeh

During the much-anticipated solar eclipse on Monday, NASA in collaboration with Montana State University, is launching giant balloons filled with bacteria into the stratosphere.
NASA Launching Huge Bacteria-Filled Balloons During Solar Eclipse on Monday
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can almost bet the moron who came up with this non brainiac idea is a leftist liberal I would bet any money on it. Because stupid can't be fixed and only they would be dumb enough to risk the lives of millions by saying " Lets see if this works" , oh yaaaay let's see what this might do to the population. OMFG!

How is this risking the lives of millions? I hope you are aware that there are bacteria all over the place, all the time. It is estimated that there are trillions of bacteria in your body right now. That's trillions. Should you panic? How Much Bacteria Does The Human Body Really Contain?

It seems that saying the balloons will be "filled with bacteria" is a bit of hyperbole. The bacteria are to be placed on aluminum strips which are "about the size of three postage stamps." The bacteria is also described by one the microbiologists involved as being "harmless to the environment and to humans."
NASA Astrobiology

Do you know something about this particular bacteria, or the amount which will be on the balloons, which would indicate people should be afraid? Or did you just see "bacteria" and decide it was some sort of deadly threat?
Well if Alex Jones says so......... :eusa_whistle:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

It's not even from alex dumbass.
Missed the point of the quip, didn'tcha...... :lol:

LOL , you were talking about the Video when you said " If Alex says so" ...............

Or the post because if it was the post that's why I said what I said " dumbass" heheeeh

Oh my, a video......... Wow!!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Can you say Michael Moore? I knew you could.

(Take as long as you need to figure that one out...... :lol: )

oh to bad I don't have brown eyes. Sucks to be you cause I bet your eyes are shit brown.

I can't stand Mike Moore..............he's a fat ass loser and i'm proud to say I sure in the hell don't weigh that much never did and never will. Bet you do though bahahha.

oh to bad I don't have brown eyes. Sucks to be you cause I bet your eyes are shit brown.

Sooo your limited education level leads you to believe the Iris is the only part of the eye? Can you say Sclera? I knew you could.........

I can't stand Mike Moore..............he's a fat ass loser and i'm proud to say I sure in the hell don't weigh that much never did and never will. Bet you do though bahahha.

That's what I thought, too uneducated to figure it out....... Oh well, I hoped.

Wow that took skill.

Wow that took skill.
Obviously much more than you could ever hope to muster. :thup:

During the much-anticipated solar eclipse on Monday, NASA in collaboration with Montana State University, is launching giant balloons filled with bacteria into the stratosphere.
NASA Launching Huge Bacteria-Filled Balloons During Solar Eclipse on Monday
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can almost bet the moron who came up with this non brainiac idea is a leftist liberal I would bet any money on it. Because stupid can't be fixed and only they would be dumb enough to risk the lives of millions by saying " Lets see if this works" , oh yaaaay let's see what this might do to the population. OMFG!
Best you stay under your bed in your cellar.

Wow that took skill.

The POST IS ABOUT NASA NOT MIKE MOORE

Wow that took skill.

Still too stupid to figure it out. Let me guess, you graduated from second grade...... after twenty tries.......

Wow that took skill.

I've got my degree which is NONE OF UR FKN BUSINESS
I don't care what you think because you don't think other than how to act like smart ass prick half the time
so why would I want to go back and fourth on ANY TOPIC with a prick who can do nothing more than what you do ..........

ATTCK DIFFERENCE OF OPINION ......................even when someone is trying to be decent back sounds like another one I know on here.

What you think I have or don't have is your fkn problem not mine.

Wow that took skill.

Still too stupid to figure it out. Let me guess, you graduated from second grade...... after twenty tries.......

:anj_stfu::ahole-1:

Wow that took skill.

I don't care what you think because you don't think other than how to act like smart ass prick half the time
so why would I want to go back and fourth on ANY TOPIC with a prick who can do nothing more than what you do ..........

ATTCK DIFFERENCE OF OPINION ......................even when someone is trying to be decent back sounds like another one I know on here.

Aw, I touched a nerve....... Tissue?

Wow that took skill.

Watch out for them chem-trails too.....:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Wow that took skill.

:anj_stfu::ahole-1:

Keep diggin' to China...... It's hysterically funny to watch. :thup:

Forum List

Back