Nasa JUST ANNOUNCED California Volcano Ready To BLOW! Long Valley Could Trigger New Ice Age

Dammit! I just got my global warming decorations put up and I'm gonna have to dig out my old global cooling decorations from the 70s. Glad I saved them. Hell, I'm gonna put up everything so I won't be wrong.

Warning: Don't let some damn fool scientists tell you there will be a global flood. The man upstairs done said there ain't gonna be no more floods. However, the faggot society stole the rainbow so things could change.

NASA said the Long Valley California Volcano is ready to blow, and said that it could trigger a new ice age.

Well, I don't know how to explain why 10 different agencies are reporting and showing caldera pictures exploding over there. Each one is a little different, but right now, the volcano long divide seems to be misbehaving, there's an active volcano blowing up a small part of Alaska, and the Hawaiian volcano erupted sometime yesterday. I don't know why the NASA people aren't responding, except maybe they have their hands full.

The video page is here: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=long+valley+caldera+

You can decide if it's true or not.

NASA said the Long Valley California Volcano is ready to blow, and said that it could trigger a new ice age.

Define ice age...

IS Antarctica currently an ice age?

Hint - it is covered with 2+ mile thick ice, 8 million cubic miles of ice....

Well, I don't know how to explain why 10 different agencies are reporting and showing caldera pictures exploding over there. Each one is a little different, but right now, the volcano long divide seems to be misbehaving, there's an active volcano blowing up a small part of Alaska, and the Hawaiian volcano erupted sometime yesterday. I don't know why the NASA people aren't responding, except maybe they have their hands full.

The video page is here: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=long+valley+caldera+

You can decide if it's true or not.
It's not happening, Beautress. I have friends that live in that region and they surely would be calling me if it was happening.

This was on that list of vids, and it didn't happen either.

Michio Kaku Breaks In TEARS: "A 100ft Wide Crack JUST Opened The Yellowstone Volcano!"​

It's not happening, Beautress. I have friends that live in that region and they surely would be calling me if it was happening.

This was on that list of vids, and it didn't happen either.

Michio Kaku Breaks In TEARS: "A 100ft Wide Crack JUST Opened The Yellowstone Volcano!"​

How close is it to the San Andreas Fault?
San Andreas is West CA and the Long Valley Cauldera seems to be in the upper and east area, and the USGS page is saying they think it could blow in the very near future.

Resurgent doming in the central part of the caldera occurred shortly after the caldera-forming eruption. During early resurgent doming, the caldera was filled with a large lake that left lake-shore traces (strandlines) on the caldera walls and the resurgent dome peninsula; the lake eventually drained through the Owens River Gorge.
Along the caldera's ring fault, Mammoth Knolls is the youngest eruption about 100,000 years ago. In the topographic basin, Cone 2652 in West Moat is about 33,000 years old and dacite lavas in NW Moat are 40,000-27,000 years old. The mafic chain along the west rim is 16,000 to 17,000 years old. The caldera remains thermally active, with many hot springs and fumaroles, and has had significant deformation, seismicity, and other unrest in recent years. A robust geothermal system inside the caldera fuels the Casa Diablo power plant, which generates enough power for 40,000 homes.
The late-Pleistocene to Holocene Mono-Inyo Craters, which cut the northwest topographic rim of the caldera, along with Mammoth Mountain, on the southwest topographic rim, is west of the structural caldera and are chemically and tectonically distinct from the Long Valley magmatic system. The most recent activity in the area was about 300 years ago in Mono Lake. Both Long Valley Caldera and Mammoth Mountain have experienced episodes of heightened unrest over the last few decades (earthquakes, ground uplift, and/or volcanic gas emissions). As a result, the USGS manages a dense array of field sensors providing the real-time data needed to track unrest and assess hazards.

News​

link
July 5, 2023

The Mystery of the Noon Booms Part 2​

link
June 21, 2023

Bubble trouble? Tracking changing hydrothermal features in Long Valley's Hot Creek​

link
May 24, 2023

I still can't transfer the map at​

What makes Long Valley's resurgent dome reach for the skies?​

Quick Facts​

Latitude: 37.7° N
Longitude: 118.87° W
Elevation: 2,600 (m) 8,530 (f)
Volcano type: caldera
Composition: basalt to rhyolite
Most recent eruption: 16,000-17,000 years ago
Nearby towns: Mammoth Lakes
Threat Potential: Very High

Volcanoes Hazards Program Links​

I

Meister--I put in red what I thought was true about the article, above. I guess a Threat Potential: Very High does not mean it has erupted, and I'm confused about the one video that says and shows what is claimed (or seems to be claimed) about the California caldera. But since everyone thinks it's not happening now, I hope that if anything happens, a Mount St. Helens death count of 54 people up there in Washington State back in the early 80s (or was it the late 70s?) All I know is we lived in Albany, Oregon, and when Mt. St. Helens blew up ~approximately~ 90 miles north of there, we had to clean soot off the car the next morning.

Edit: I found the date of the Mt. St. Helens eruption:
Mount Saint Helens, volcanic peak in the Cascade Range, southwestern Washington, U.S. Its eruption on May 18, 1980,​
was one of the greatest volcanic explosions ever recorded in North America.​

Last edited:
Two miles base, two inches powder.

You cannot even give an answer. How pathetic is that? Your side had bilked the American taxpayer $20 trillion and it cannot explain a map of the Arctic...

You need a fireproof umbrella....

I thunked of this before...I called it "fire rain" and NOBODY would entertain any ideas on how to survive it.

The problem is EVERYTHING would catch on fire so SMOKE is your real problem. You could shelter under a concrete bridge...but that ain't gonna help you breathe.

Sure is great that we got rid of our nuclear power plants and switched to Solar and Wind. I'm sure that will work out really well during this nearly imminent Ice Age!

I've been telling you all for years: buy cheap fur coats on Ebay before the panic starts!

I thunked of this before...I called it "fire rain" and NOBODY would entertain any ideas on how to survive it.

The problem is EVERYTHING would catch on fire so SMOKE is your real problem. You could shelter under a concrete bridge...but that ain't gonna help you breathe.
Maybe a copy of a Fire Marshall's manual would be the best guide for a serious fire, although the Mt. St. Helens guy who remained on the mountain died from the blast. I can't remember his name. Didn't find it, but I found some on the aftermath of the disaster:

A total of 57 people and thousands of animals were killed in the May 18 event, and trees over an area of some 200 square miles (500 square km) were blown down by the lateral air blast. At the event’s end, Mount Saint Helens’s volcanic cone had been completely blasted away; in place of its 9,677-foot (2,950-metre) peak was a horseshoe-shaped crater with a rim reaching an elevation of 8,363 feet (2,549 metres). Further eruptions occurred until 1986, and a dome of lava grew intermittently in the crater. Seismic activity occurred again between 1989 and 1991 (including some small explosions) as well as in 1995 and 1998.​
Goodnight, everyone. I'm glad if the volcano doesn't erupt, but it seems like there's a lot of volcanic threats going on everywhere from one day to the next. :dunno:

Dammit! I just got my global warming decorations put up and I'm gonna have to dig out my old global cooling decorations from the 70s. Glad I saved them. Hell, I'm gonna put up everything so I won't be wrong.

Warning: Don't let some damn fool scientists tell you there will be a global flood. The man upstairs done said there ain't gonna be no more floods. However, the faggot society stole the rainbow so things could change.
I think you could be in a safe zone, Mr. Hossfly if you're up there near the Red River area. I noticed yesterday or the day before that there was 2.5 earthquake stuff going on about 400 miles South and West of the Dallas-Ft. Worth in two areas just below the panhandle and close to the New Mexico/Texas border. I'm hoping the threat up in the Yellowstone Park area is small potatoes, because the prediction of the supervolcano was a little over 100,000 years in the future, although Mother Nature seems to be a little pissy right now all over the Ring of Fire and as well as Southern Pacific Ocean area near a place called Tonga.
Yes, but it isn’t showing any elevated threat level on the two volcanos shown there (if I’m reading it correctly).
Coyote, I hope that's true, but what I read was a Quick Facts warning that said: "Threat Potential: Very High"
I hope that nothing bad happens for at least another 100,000 years on the California caldera hot spot.

Quick Facts​

Latitude: 37.7° N
Longitude: 118.87° W
Elevation: 2,600 (m) 8,530 (f)
Volcano type: caldera
Composition: basalt to rhyolite
Most recent eruption: 16,000-17,000 years ago
Nearby towns: Mammoth Lakes
Threat Potential: Very High

Oh shit. Is this near the mamoth lakes super volcano?
If it takes mamooth out I am prepared to forget the inconveniences . To lose that Troll and California sounds wonderful . I became a Valentina Zarkhova fan in 2017 and her seminal work on the sun obviously predicts a huge upturn in volcanic and earthquake activity as we approach the middle of Solar Cycle 25 . Now and for the next 3 years , say .A mini ice age would shut up the Climate Change brainless wonders and losing at least half of total population has some benefits though we might be back in stone age times for awhile . Only problem is NASA having anything to do with forecasting . They never tell the truth about anything important and have been fiddling sun spot activity results for some time along with Air Force .

Forum List

Back