Narcan approved for over the counter sale. What happened to don't do drugs?

What is there to learn when you die from the first exposure to drugs these days?

Cartels are killing about 300 Americans a day now.

And Yes, China is giving them the goods.

But people like Joe and Hunter Biden, who got millions from China they did not pay taxes on, are to compromised to do anything about it.

Also, 95%+ of fentanyl makes it in to the nation through our border points and customs.... via 18 wheeler, ships, and planes... And not by a man or boy, crossing the border on foot.

Also, 95%+ of fentanyl makes it in to the nation through our border points and customs.... via 18 wheeler, ships, and planes... And not by a man or boy, crossing the border on foot.
The only way to prove that is to actually know the drugs are passing through where you say they are and do nothing about it.

Is that what you are saying?

This is the logical fallacy known as begging the question. Am I betting my entire existence? Prove first that there is an existence after death for me to even gamble on in the first place.
Prove what?

Sound like you have life all figured out so why do you need me?

And you are doing such a fine job with society and your own life.

Enjoy.
I am. I'm doing a fantastic job. I'm surrounded by my wife, my daughter, my grandson, my brothers, my nieces and nephews and parents and aunts and uncles and cousins and friends. We did life right. In a 30 miles radius of me I have 3 brothers, 4 parents, 3 nieces, 2 nephews, 2 godsons, I think 12.... aunts and Uncles and I couldn't even tell you how many cousins. Coming home to house full of family members eating out of my fridge and chasing my grandson around is my happy place. 😁

I am. I'm doing a fantastic job. I'm surrounded by my wife, my daughter, my grandson, my brothers, my nieces and nephews and parents and aunts and uncles and cousins and friends. We did life right. In a 30 miles radius of me I have 3 brothers, 4 parents, 3 nieces, 2 nephews, 2 godsons, I think 12.... aunts and Uncles and I couldn't even tell you how many cousins. Coming home to house full of family members eating out of my fridge and chasing my grandson around is my happy place. 😁
Well good for you, but lots of people out there are hurting and dying.

Not everyone has life all figured out like you and Joe Biden.

Which is why having narcan available is a good thing. See, we've come full circle.
Oh, so we don't need God to cure our ills, we just need narcan.

Now I get it.

1693919998913.png

Right, you can't force people not to take illicit drugs but you can force them to give up their guns?

More idiocy from the Left.
Which law abiding citizens were forced to give up their gun? Paranoid and delusional people have thousands of them. That`s going well, isn`t it?

Narcan which is used for opioid overdoses can now be bought over the counter.

What is this? To me this pretty much says "when you do drugs and overdose just use this and you can save a dopeheads life so they can live to do more drugs later". This is essentially approving drug use and diminishes their negative effects. It makes opiod abuse a little more acceptable.

When I was a kid we had slogans like don't do drugs, DARE officers came to our schools and talked about drugs, comic books had little ads about not doing drugs, cartoons would sometimes have little messages about not doing drugs and so on. What happened to all of that?

We should be discouraging drug use, not normalizing it.
MAGAtoddlers have no perception of normal.

Narcan which is used for opioid overdoses can now be bought over the counter.

What is this? To me this pretty much says "when you do drugs and overdose just use this and you can save a dopeheads life so they can live to do more drugs later". This is essentially approving drug use and diminishes their negative effects. It makes opiod abuse a little more acceptable.

When I was a kid we had slogans like don't do drugs, DARE officers came to our schools and talked about drugs, comic books had little ads about not doing drugs, cartoons would sometimes have little messages about not doing drugs and so on. What happened to all of that?

We should be discouraging drug use, not normalizing it.

No, this is a good thing. Many people do drugs for whatever reasons, and this way those who OD can be saved, and some will finally stop taking drugs too.

Furthermore, with fentanyl so common, accidental contact is a real possibility for even normal folks. Now they have a chance to not die.

NARCAN should have been made OTC long ago.

No, this is a good thing. Many people do drugs for whatever reasons, and this way those who OD can be saved, and some will finally stop taking drugs too.

Furthermore, with fentanyl so common, accidental contact is a real possibility for even normal folks. Now they have a chance to not die.

NARCAN should have been made OTC long ago.
Damn, you're actually lucid for once.

Forum List

Back