"Naomi, You suck!"

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh

While affirming that such a comment is clearly out of bounds in an individual sport (fine for a team sport), would a non-neurotic player react so markedly to such an ejaculation from the crowd? How can anyone compete at the highest levels with this level of sensitivity? Doesn't it encourage others to repeat the taunting (to help another player)?

I know Osaka must have a sports psychologist in her Posse. She isn't doing a very good job, in my opinion.

While affirming that such a comment is clearly out of bounds in an individual sport (fine for a team sport), would a non-neurotic player react so markedly to such an ejaculation from the crowd? How can anyone compete at the highest levels with this level of sensitivity? Doesn't it encourage others to repeat the taunting (to help another player)?

I know Osaka must have a sports psychologist in her Posse. She isn't doing a very good job, in my opinion.
If youre that fragile mentally you probably shouldnt be playing at that level.

I remember when Jimmy Connors and others in the sport use to heckle the crowd. The security there should be allowed to remove hecklers .The young lady needs to remember she is one of the best and those in the audience are not.

That venue has a long record of racism.. They should close it down.

If they were mocking her for being Japanese or Black, you would be right

But telling an athlete that is performing badly that they suck is not crossing the line

Because at the end of the day, we are all human. Some stronger emotionally than others.

Seems you left your humanity somewhere back in the 80's. :)

Yeah, how dare a young girl like this whine after losing? Whining is reserved for older orange losers.

Awww... it hurts when your fuhrer is insulted, eh? Poor trumptard. :itsok:
Meh, I've moved on by kicking dem ass in my state this past November and a will fuckin' do it again this November nationwide.....Trump was not on the ticket in Virginia and won't be on any tickets for the mid-terms and if I have my rathers not in 2024 either.

Maybe it's time you moved on....It's a really bad look.....That said I sorta get it, it's all your ilk have left given your present circumstances from the gross error you people made.....Oh well.

Meh, I've moved on by kicking dem ass in my state this past November and a will fuckin' do it again this November nationwide.....Trump was not on the ticket in Virginia and won't be on any tickets for the mid-terms and if I have my rathers not in 2024 either.

Maybe it's time you moved on....It's a really bad look.....That said I sorta get it, it's all your ilk have left given your present circumstances from the gross error you people made.....Oh well.
LOL We'll move on when you retards stop whining about "stolen elections". Deal?

No question that the heckler was a jag-off, and should have been ejected. This is a level of sensitivity that is extraordinary. In fact, for most tennis players they would be saying approximately the same thing to themselves after losing the first game to someone who should be an easy mark.

Any reference to "racism" here is totally off-base. It is a tiny mind indeed who ascribes any criticism of a POC to racism.

An ejaculation is a verbal outburst. Among other things. "You suck!" is an ejaculation.

Forum List

Back