Nancy's Wearing Her Ass Mask

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
On FOX, right now.

Whining about Stone and the War Powers Act. I guess 11:00 AM EST is the regular Democrat whine time now.

Last edited:
On FOX, right now.

Whining about Stone and the War Powers Act. I guess 11:00 AM EST is the regular Democrat whine time now.
News flash for FOX, everytime you put those demodumbasses on to spew their idiotic bile, I change channels. Be sure to let all of your sponsors know.
And while you're at it, tell that pillow guy to shove his pillow up his ass because I'm never gonna buy that shit.

Last edited:
On FOX, right now.

News flash for FOX, everytime you put those demodumbasses on to spew their idiotic bile, I can channels. Be sure to let all of your sponsors know.
And while you're at it, tell that pillow guy to shove his pillow up his ass because I'm never gonna buy that shit.
No kidding, I can't change the channel fast enough when the My Pillow commercials come one.

On FOX, right now.

News flash for FOX, everytime you put those demodumbasses on to spew their idiotic bile, I can channels. Be sure to let all of your sponsors know.
No kidding, I can't change the channel fast enough when the My Pillow commercials come one.

I'd rather see a My Pillow commercial than Nancy Pelosi's face any day. :D

On FOX, right now.

I'd rather see a My Pillow commercial than Nancy Pelosi's face any day. :D

Maybe someone can stick a My Pillow on Nancy's face.

Two birds. One stone.....

Does Pelosi's ass mask look like this:

f23976a0-f103-4c43-844a-d879a60eb609_750x422.jpg

Forum List

Back