Nancy's Nuclear Option.

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
She WILL use it. I think it will end very badly FOR THE DEMOCRATS though.

This is not how a Constitutional Republic is supposed to be though. The DemocratParty is broken and it needs to be destroyed. Tim Pool explains why we are already in a civil war.

This is not how a Constitutional Republic is supposed to be though. The DemocratParty is broken and it needs to be destroyed. Tim Pool explains why we are already in a civil war.

Not interested in a 25 minute rant.

What is Pelosi's supposed 'nuclear option', other than holding her breath til she turns bluer?

What is Pelosi's supposed 'nuclear option', other than holding her breath til she turns bluer?

Prefer to read your 25 minute "rants"? Listening is easier. That's why audiobooks exist

You can't run articles of impeachment and charge a president for doing his constitutional job. She is rabidly frothing into a beast. She's worthless.

If she starts impeachment proceedings, Trump could be sworn in again before Schiff and Nadler make it to the Senate again.

You can't run articles of impeachment and charge a president for doing his constitutional job. She is rabidly frothing into a beast. She's worthless.
They can impeach for ANYTHING.

This will backfire big time in November though. I think the Dems have sealed their fate. No one wants this 24/7

Prefer to read your 25 minute "rants"? Listening is easier. That's why audiobooks exist

I've got more to do than sit on this page and listen to someone rant for 25 minutes.

can't you give us a synopsis of what you're referring to?

They can impeach for ANYTHING.

This will backfire big time in November though. I think the Dems have sealed their fate. No one wants this 24/7

She can but she'll be hammered if she tries something this idiotic and retarded.

Well...since the House has nothing to do with confirming a SC appointee...I guess Fat Wesley Crusher's opinion counts just as much as....well..mine does!

She can run anything she wants in the House. Clown shows are always welcome.

SCOTUS seats are solely within the authority of the Senate.

She can do anything she wants. As she said today “I can impeach Trump on any day for anything”. What she can’t do is stop the confirmation. Even if she manages to push through an quick impeachment, the Senate can try and acquit Trump in a afternoon.

Cut her some slack.

She's got the whole squad up her ass.

She must be uncomfortable.

She can do anything she wants. As she said today “I can impeach Trump on any day for anything”. What she can’t do is stop the confirmation. Even if she manages to push through an quick impeachment, the Senate can try and acquit Trump in a afternoon.

I'd love to see her actually do it.

She's pretty stupid.

But she's not that stupid.

If she pulled a stunt like that, she'd lose the house.

sometimes i wonder if nancy pelosi uses nuclear make up to keep her looking 90 years old.

WHATEVER DO YOU MEAN?
Red Galinda.jpg

I've got more to do than sit on this page and listen to someone rant for 25 minutes.

can't you give us a synopsis of what you're referring to?

Impeach Trump again to tie up the senate <she thinks>

Forum List

Back