Nancy Pelosi Trying To Hide Jan 6th Evidence

You are welcome to point out a Speaker in the last 25 years who has accomplished more than Pelosi

I will wait
The criminal character assassination of a sitting President that interfered with his tasks, her support of fellow Democrat Maxine Waters who called for Democrats to stalk Trump's staff, which makes both of them criminal stalkers, and the criminal impeachment of a President she knew was innocent of all charges timed to swing an election to her party, not to mention passing bills with hundreds of pages other members of Congress hadn't enough time to read due to the length of one long bill, then another, and then another, etcetera.

The criminal character assassination of a sitting President that interfered with his tasks, her support of fellow Democrat Maxine Waters who called for Democrats to stalk Trump's staff, which makes both of them criminal stalkers, and the criminal impeachment of a President she knew was innocent of all charges timed to swing an election to her party, not to mention passing bills with hundreds of pages other members of Congress hadn't enough time to read due to the length of one long bill, then another, and then another, etcetera.
You failed to identify a Speaker with more accomplishments than Pelosi

Still waiting……
Because I know you can’t

Still waiting……
Because I know you can’t
The only thing Pelosi has accomplished is create a police state in America where nobody trusts the media and the government, and nobody likes anyone who thinks differently from them.

Ecp3O7LXsAEeDPi.jpgFil0DyQUUAEUXcF.jpgFilEAAPVQAACao1.png
FimBC-PX0AIJpIV.jpg

Still waiting……
Because I know you can’t
I don't consider several times daily criminal acts as an accomplishment, sir. That woman obsessed on "getting Trump," and making him look horrible based on false witness, and she knew it was false witness, as well. That and her using her insider knowledge on trading and accumulation of over 200 million dollars that is known, not including any offshore accounts which are curtained in secrecy, just like her holding Democrat only presence at meetings that had Republicans excluded gave her room for her criminal acts to be planned and executed in order to destroy her rivals whom she painted as unworthy when they were better than she. And she got even with screwing up finances of people who spoke against her and her fellow Democrat criminal operatives who bullied their ways into power when nobody was paying attention to the validity of the polls. That secrecy and exclusion where transparency and inclusion were required were not appreciated by those of us acquainted with the heinous character of secrecy, abuses of power, and criminal smelling acts have a way of being shown as illegal sooner or later. Nancy has all that accountability on hold until she can get out of the country. And if she keeps that Air Force airplane she hijacked from the military, she will be stalked. She will be sued. She will be found guilty, and she will go to jail for life. It's frightening she has decided to indulge herself in one more year of high crimes coverups with her "election" which has been questionable for a long, long time, considering how criminally divisive she has been to this nation's decisions. She used nothing but pure hate to criminalize President Trump, her and her monsters who hate America. It's time to try her now, and not wait for her to conveniently scrub all the evil deeds she has organized against the very rivals the American picked but were deprived of the power of one-person, one-vote. She committed excessive character assassinations on a lot of Republicans, and it needs to be stopped by force if necessary. Every one of us who watched her tear up official Congressional documents, selling gold pens to celebrate a false impeachment she considered a "win" since it cast a shadow on President Trump. The woman is evil, evil, evil, evil, and more evil. :cranky:

Last edited:
:laughing0301:

You still can’t name a Speaker in the last 25 years who has accomplished more than Pelosi

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
You made sure you cut off Newt.....but like I said....accomplishments are subjective.
If you think DESTROYING THE COUNTRY is a major accomplishment....then I think you need to leave America before you're held accountable.

At the current rate....we should have a debt of $42 trillion by 2026.
We'll never pay that back....and the government will simply say that Social Security and Medicare are history, and our personal savings don't belong to us anymore. There won't be anything left to steal from us.

Last edited:
I don't consider several times daily criminal acts as an accomplishment, sir. That woman obsessed on "getting Trump," and making him look horrible based on false witness, and she knew it was false witness, as well. That and her using her insider knowledge on trading and accumulation of over 200 million dollars that is known, not including any offshore accounts which are curtained in secrecy, just like her holding Democrat only presence at meetings that had Republicans excluded gave her room for her criminal acts to be planned and executed in order to destroy her rivals whom she painted as unworthy when they were better than she. And she got even with screwing up finances of people who spoke against her and her fellow Democrat criminal operatives who bullied their ways into power when nobody was paying attention to the validity of the polls. That secrecy and exclusion where transparency and inclusion were required were not appreciated by those of us acquainted with the heinous character of secrecy, abuses of power, and criminal smelling acts have a way of being shown as illegal sooner or later. Nancy has all that accountability on hold until she can get out of the country. And if she keeps that Air Force airplane she hijacked from the military, she will be stalked. She will be sued. She will be found guilty, and she will go to jail for life. It's frightening she has decided to indulge herself in one more year of high crimes coverups with her "election" which has been questionable for a long, long time, considering how criminally divisive she has been to this nation's decisions. She used nothing but pure hate to criminalize President Trump, her and her monsters who hate America. It's time to try her now, and not wait for her to conveniently scrub all the evil deeds she has organized against the very rivals the American picked but were deprived of the power of one-person, one-vote. She committed excessive character assassinations on a lot of Republicans, and it needs to be stopped by force if necessary. Every one of us who watched her tear up official Congressional documents, selling gold pens to celebrate a false impeachment she considered a "win" since it cast a shadow on President Trump. The woman is evil, evil, evil, evil, and more evil. :cranky:
Names?

Still waiting
Ranting that you hate Pelosi doesn’t work

You made sure you cut off Newt.....but like I said....accomplishments are subjective.
If you think DESTROYING THE COUNTRY is a major accomplishment....then I think you need to leave America before you're held accountable.

At the current rate....we should have a debt of $42 trillion by 2026.
We'll never pay that back....and the government will simply say that Social Security and Medicare are history, and our personal savings don't belong to us anymore. There won't be anything left to steal from us.

Newt sucked and got kicked out

Want to name his accomplishments?

Newt sucked and got kicked out

Want to name his accomplishments?
Newt was the last decent speaker we've had that wasn't bought by China or Russia.
The reason he was kicked out was because of scumbags that ran this country into the dirt couldn't stand the way he did what was best for America instead of what's best for the rest of the world.
Newt gave us the only surplus we've had in recent memory, and that's bad for commies like you.

Newt was the last decent speaker we've had that wasn't bought by China or Russia.
The reason he was kicked out was because of scumbags that ran this country into the dirt couldn't stand the way he did what was best for America instead of what's best for the rest of the world.
Newt gave us the only surplus we've had in recent memory, and that's bad for commies like you.
Newt managed one surplus which Bush used as an excuse to cut taxes and add to the deficit. He had no lasting legislative accomplishments

Not even close to Pelosi

Newt managed one surplus which Bush used as an excuse to cut taxes and add to the deficit. He had no lasting legislative accomplishments

Not even close to Pelosi
The bad thing about you Dems is you spend most your time destroying everything the GOP accomplishes.
That has never been more true than the last 2 years.
And if you're not ripping off American taxpayers and sending all of it overseas then you're not happy.

More RW Propaganda

I will throw it at you to identify a Speaker in the last 25 years who has accomplished more than Pelosi

We all know you can’t do it
Pelosi used false witnesses for the basis of her impeachment of President Trump, when she knew it came from the Clinton branch of the Democrat Party whose minions are still telling President Biden what to say and how high to jump. IOW, the Steele Dossier was their main impeachment cause, and every aspect and phrase of the document was a lie. Nancy Pelosi knew it was a lie. She was using an AK-47 in the dark, which is why the impeachment was a planned flop to use the timing of the false allegations a way to horrify the American people when Soros paid for the liars' stations to fiscally tend to exist. Pelosi excels where lies are thicker than pea soup. Not much accomplishment in handing out gold-plated pens to "celebrate Trump's impeachment." That was in the negative for accomplishment and caused a lot of pain for this nation. Nancy didn't give a damn about the people she hates who are basically American voters who didn't buy the farm on the lies Nancy told and supported to hurt a sitting President. And I think you're mistaken that government lording its power over the people by someone who not only accepts but tells a lot of lies using the Speaker of the House's chair to divide the nation straight down its back.

Pelosi used false witnesses for the basis of her impeachment of President Trump, when she knew it came from the Clinton branch of the Democrat Party whose minions are still telling President Biden what to say and how high to jump. IOW, the Steele Dossier was their main impeachment cause, and every aspect and phrase of the document was a lie. Nancy Pelosi knew it was a lie. She was using an AK-47 in the dark, which is why the impeachment was a planned flop to use the timing of the false allegations a way to horrify the American people when Soros paid for the liars' stations to fiscally tend to exist. Pelosi excels where lies are thicker than pea soup. Not much accomplishment in handing out gold-plated pens to "celebrate Trump's impeachment." That was in the negative for accomplishment and caused a lot of pain for this nation. Nancy didn't give a damn about the people she hates who are basically American voters who didn't buy the farm on the lies Nancy told and supported to hurt a sitting President. And I think you're mistaken that government lording its power over the people by someone who not only accepts but tells a lot of lies using the Speaker of the House's chair to divide the nation straight down its back.
Simple question and you failed miserably
I understand you hate Pelosi and everything she does

What you can’t do is identify a speaker who has accomplished more. Pelosi delivered for the Democrats

The fact that Republicans are pissed off about it does not change anything

Simple question and you failed miserably
I understand you hate Pelosi and everything she does

What you can’t do is identify a speaker who has accomplished more. Pelosi delivered for the Democrats

The fact that Republicans are pissed off about it does not change anything
I agree with you, it's not what she delivered for the American people, but it's what she delivered for the Democrats.

I take take my hat off to you for pointing that out

Last edited:

Forum List

Back