Nancy Pelosi should be charged....

When Nancy Pelosi ripped up Trump's Sotu speech she committed a felony under 18 USC 2071...Was she raided?
Of course not. Pelosi is a high ranking Democrat and therefore is above the rule of law.

You just inadvertantly admitted those documents were Trumps copies and he could do anything with them.
In actuallity forget all the missinformation and propaganda stick to what's factual:
Fact: any high classified document is never left in folders in boxes, they are collected back then and there of any briefing/reading and never leave a room, so they would not be in any archive, they are held that tightly.
Fact: all former presidents are allowed to hold documents in archives in an office library, Trumps office happens to be at his resort where he has secret service agents, and very tight security probably saving taxpayers money to have his library archive there than at another location. They had no issue with his office storage except suggesting and requesting a second lock-note you are not born with the knowledge of what security the feds would want, you have ask or be told by them what is acceptable and that is what transpired and was learned, that evwrything was fine as they got a second lock, once again, thwre is Secret Service, there are employees and security is tight.
Fact: nothing out of the ordinary from any other presidents processes, in fact you should be asking for the WH logs Obama quickly took into archives to hide from the public, there's very damaging evidence there like of Kislyaks 24 visits to the WH, which is important regarding Obamas use of a Russian spy to help him create a narrative to allow them to spy on his political party's opposition And eventually use the foreign adversary aid to manipulate our presidentual & mid term elections.
At first Ben Carson the then front runner was the target to be spied on, then when Trump took the lead he became the victim of Obamas spying strategy.
espionage: the practice of spying or using spies to obtain information about the plans and activities especially of a foreign government or a "competing" company
SO when DEMS are in hot water for illegal acts their strategy is to always (and I do mean always) ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS accuse their opponent of the crimes they themselves have been doing (hence accusing Trump of Obamas Russia aided Election manipulation) That's why the espionage wording on the warrant makes no sense and neither does grabbing a coctail napkin that's not on their seizure list. What? Do they plan on using Chinese research of tayloring a disease to his specific dna? Then wth?
The problem here is these idiots don’t know what the law is… any document made in the White House by any president is the people document …he hasn’t any author to remove any document, classified or not from the government … they all belong to the government … trump hasn’t anybody authority to remove them from the government or any right to just say I declassified them … he has several step to go through for them to declassified them before they become declassified … trumpy never did that … the guy is such a liar … he has these idiots believing he’s being taken advantage of … they are buying it literally …they are donating money for his legal cost… let him pay for his legal cost …

That was her copy to rip. He did not say anything against it at the time, but you are trying to make an issue of it with all the documents found at Mar O Lago now
Um no….it was the original…That was a transfer of a government document to the house…But, I know dems can do what they want right?

LOL, there were numerous copies of the SOTU Speech, and this is not the original. No harm, no foul.
When House Speaker Nancy Pelosi ripped up her copy of President Donald Trump's State of the Union address, she destroyed an official document, not just a printout, House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy said Wednesday.

"It's not some printout," the California Democrat told Fox News' "Fox and Friends." "The president walks in and hands that to the speaker of the House and to the vice president. Those are the official documents. He signs those."

so, um, no.

The problem here is these idiots don’t know what the law is… any document made in the White House by any president is the people document …he hasn’t any author to remove any document, classified or not from the government … they all belong to the government … trump hasn’t anybody authority to remove them from the government or any right to just say I declassified them … he has several step to go through for them to declassified them before they become declassified … trumpy never did that … the guy is such a liar … he has these idiots believing he’s being taken advantage of … they are buying it literally …they are donating money for his legal cost… let him pay for his legal cost …
You don't know he didn't do that, you just know the assumption and purposeful political word play feed to you by a corrupted media.
If that were true
1)it would have been revealed a lot earlier and not suspiciously timed by Dem tactical necessity
2)they would have done what they already have done, asked for papers back, once again anything serious would have been taken back the same day it existed to read, it never leaves the room, it's always collected.
3)this and your response is still smokescreening the fact this raid was obstruction of justice because done to intimidate regarding the Gunter Docs due the NIGHT BEFORE, once again the timing is significant, the idiot who chose that day destroyed any case he thought to have and violated the law. Garland took credit so Garland is the idiot and xriminal here, or those pulling his strings to take credit are.

When House Speaker Nancy Pelosi ripped up her copy of President Donald Trump's State of the Union address, she destroyed an official document, not just a printout, House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy said Wednesday.

"It's not some printout," the California Democrat told Fox News' "Fox and Friends." "The president walks in and hands that to the speaker of the House and to the vice president. Those are the official documents. He signs those."

so, um, no.
McCarthy, LOL, this fool may not even win his election, his hypocrisy will make a clown of this guy. First he attacks trump, then he kisses trump's ass.

When Nancy Pelosi ripped up Trump's Sotu speech she committed a felony under 18 USC 2071...Was she raided?
You just on then...

Go down to your local FBI office and say you want to report a crime...

Go on, it your civic duty, better hurry, I think she is getting away....

Of course not. Pelosi is a high ranking Democrat and therefore is above the rule of law.
Again I have said it to ye multiple times...

If you have a crime report it, otherwise stop making false accusations...

Is Pelosi under any investigation that we know off?

Again I have said it to ye multiple times...

If you have a crime report it, otherwise stop making false accusations...

Is Pelosi under any investigation that we know off?

So in other words when I read articles that point out political corruption I should simply ignore them until my wonderful DOJ and FBI decides to do something. Of course that will NEVER happen as the upper levels of the DOJ and FBI are corrupt to the core.

I am one of the many people who are sick and tired of the people we elect making themselves rich while shitting on those who elected them. I am hoping to save this nation and the freedoms I have enjoyed for my 3/4 of a century in this world by helping Trump conservatives to take back control of Congress and the Oval Office in the next two elections. Hopefully the new Republican Party which is replacing the corrupt GOP will find ways to pass legislation that will begin to drain the Washington D.C. Swamp.

For years I have pointed out that if you have the ability to mesmerize a crowd, have a little charisma and are slightly dishonest there are two career fields were you can make an absolute fortune — become a televangelist or a politician elected to our Congress.

Let’s just look at Nancy Pelosi.

Forum List

Back