Nancy Pelosi drops another MASSIVELY racist remark in public: "We need them to pick the crops"

Gee, I wonder how LEGAL immigrants, the ones that followed the rules and live in the U.S..... FEEL about Biden letting millions of illegals cross the border, shake their hands in santuary cities, give them water, clothes, money and a place to stay. I can tell you how they FEEL, they are angry!

There's a reason why heavily immigrant south Texas is turning red. People who followed the rules don't like seeing the law-breakers rewarded.

I'm going to try and sort this out. Apparently only about 3% of illegal immigrants in the U.S.A. are involved in "farming". That being said, "Immigrant" farm workers make up 73% of our agricultural workers. Half of them are foreign born and about a quarter of them undocumented.....So In essence ...very few of our "immigrants" are actually "fruit pickers" and, at the same time, most of the "fruit pickers" are "immigrants". 73% out of 3%.... Obviously this is just my opinion derived from brief research, and I would like to say that I believe that the term "fruit picker" is derogatory, and because I once was one, I felt the term should be included in the discussion

How is this racist???? The reason your grocery prices have gone up so much is because of a lack of immigrant labour to plant the crops, pick and process them. Did you think you could send millions of workers back to where ever they came from with no economic impact on all of the labour they contributed to GDP?

Of course you did, because you're a Republican. If a bumper sticker slogan doesn't cover it, it's too complicated for you to understand and it hurts your head to think about it.

OMG, somebody please shut off the stupid flowing from this stupid Canuck bitch's pie hole!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back