Naming Names? Maxwell trial soon, judge says NAMES!!!

Yeah, jake, then when he found out epstein was a pedo he barred him from all of Trumps properties, and the girls victimized by your pal epstein, when they sued the perv, had ONE person actively help them in their lawsuit.

TRUMP.

You know that, but you continue to lie because you are a troll.
Noticed the name called, so are these posters frequently changing their handles here ? Interesting.

Depends on which sect you belong to.....Sunni or Shiite.
Course you can claim all day that Islam is opposed to this and Islam is opposed to that......but we both know that some who believe in Sharia Law have thrown all of that out the window.
And we both know that ISIS and the Taliban uses marriage to young girls as a tool to recruit fighters.

Taliban are Pashtun.. God knows what ISIS is.

Have you lived around Shia and Sunni?

Presumably we are a "Christian" nation yet wives and girlfriends are murdered by men in their lives daily.

Presumably we are a "Christian" nation yet wives and girlfriends are murdered by men in the lives daily.
So your inference is that Shia and Sunni are better ? Gives us some number ratios on these so called murders across America you seem to infer that you know so much about.

They behead you for raping children.
How do you know this long time Republican American woman or are you a Muslim posing as a long time American woman that was just intensely interested in the Muslim ways or religions ??

So your inference is that Shia and Sunni are better ? Gives us some number ratios on these so called murders across America you seem to infer that you know so much about.

Violence Against Women in the United States: Statistics ...
In 2005, 1,181 women were murdered by an intimate partner. 1 That’s an average of three women every day. Of all the women murdered in the U.S., about one-third were killed by an intimate partner. 2 DOMESTIC VIOLENCE (Intimate Partner Violence or Battering)

Murder in the U.S.: victims by race/ethnicity and gender ...
Published by Statista Research Department , Sep 29, 2021. In 2020, 3,573 murder victims in the United States were female. Of these, 1,904 were white, 1,440 were Black, and 470 were Hispanic or...

How do you know this long time Republican American woman or are you a Muslim posing as a long time American woman that was just intensely interested in the Muslim ways or religions ??

Episcopalian WASP, natural born US citizen.. I lived in the ME.

Presumably we are a "Christian" nation yet wives and girlfriends are murdered by men in their lives daily.
I know that the Taliban is mostly Pashtun. I spent alot of time around guys from Lebanon, Kuwait, Iran, and Somalia.
My Arabic instructors were from Lebanon and another one was Palestinian. My Farsi instructors were from Iran.
I trained troops from Kuwait, Pakistan, and Somalia.

The primary sense of pride with most Arabs seems to be their complex language and their religion.
Course Bedouins and Kuwaiti Nationals would argue constantly about both....and they all seemed to want to go to Lebanon to fuck the Christian whores there.

I remember Jake, and didn't realize that I hadn't noticed his name in a while. Why do they do this ?

Because their ideas are so fucked up the only support they can get for them are themselves.

Some are paid shills, so they have multiple socks to generate monwy.

Violence Against Women in the United States: Statistics ...
In 2005, 1,181 women were murdered by an intimate partner. 1 That’s an average of three women every day. Of all the women murdered in the U.S., about one-third were killed by an intimate partner. 2 DOMESTIC VIOLENCE (Intimate Partner Violence or Battering)

Murder in the U.S.: victims by race/ethnicity and gender ...
Published by Statista Research Department , Sep 29, 2021. In 2020, 3,573 murder victims in the United States were female. Of these, 1,904 were white, 1,440 were Black, and 470 were Hispanic or...
Out of 330 million, this is saying what ??

Now I would agree that these things are important to be continuously addressed and continually studied, but your usage may have political reasoning behind it, and that's why such things end up lost in the noise.

Episcopalian WASP, natural born US citizen.. I lived in the ME.
So you come back from the middle east thinking that you are better than the Americans ? Why didn't you just stay over there ?

Forum List

Back