Naming Names? Maxwell trial soon, judge says NAMES!!!

Fucking liar. Didn't happen.

The closest you've ever been to Trump was scraping the bugs off his windshield at a carwash. And that was an accident letting a mentally unstable fuck like you get that close.
If a fifteen year old was an aspiring model, she probably looked a lot older. When my daughter was fourteen my wife took her to Glamour Shots for photos, when they got done making her up she look like she was in her early twenties and gorgeous. She was a nice looking kid, the change was shocking. I can only imagine what a potential model must have looked like under similar circumstances. How many times when you date do you ask a girl’s or woman’s age when you ask her out?

Must have been 1981-82.. Trump just appeared in the coffee shop.. asked her where she was from and then made a big scene about getting some grits for her. There were five of us.. He was sooooo effusive.
That was also a very different time, lots of promiscuous sex was going on.

Oh Barf.. You would make excuses for any stupid, vulgar lowlife if he was a Republican.
Nope, as a person I think Trump is a pig. But I also think he was a decent president, far better than any democrat of recent years. He wasn’t a great president, but he at least tried to do what was best for the USA,

Trump is vicious about revenge over slights real or imagined and he's dumb as shit. That is what he has in common with the late Gaddafi.
Gaddafi ???? Are you some sort of an islamists or something of the like ?? Of course you would hate a president like America first Trump, and make use of the weak Democrat's if you think that there is a way to break this nation down for your beliefs to begin to take hold in a very significant way. Hmmm very interesting.

If a fifteen year old was an aspiring model, she probably looked a lot older. When my daughter was fourteen my wife took her to Glamour Shots for photos, when they got done making her up she look like she was in her early twenties and gorgeous. She was a nice looking kid, the change was shocking. I can only imagine what a potential model must have looked like under similar circumstances. How many times when you date do you ask a girl’s or woman’s age when you ask her out?

This whole trip was based on a magazine aticle called Girls of the Carolinas. Lauren Becall was one of the sponsors as she had close friends at Millie Lewish Agency in Charleston. No question that the girls were beautiful or that they were all under 16.

Nope, as a person I think Trump is a pig. But I also think he was a decent president, far better than any democrat of recent years. He wasn’t a great president, but he at least tried to do what was best for the USA,

You mean with his Mexico wall or his big, beautiful healthcare plan.. or cancelling TPP or completely screwing up the Iran nuclear agreement. He just wanted Netanyahu to like him.

Gaddafi ???? Are you some sort of an islamists or something of the like ?? Of course you would hate a president like America first Trump, and make use of the weak Democrat's if you think that there is a way to break this nation down for your beliefs to begin to take hold in a very significant way. Hmmm very interesting.

Trump and Gddafi have a half dozen traits in common..Gaddafi was also uneducated and grandiose.

Trump and Epstein were BFFs
Trump knew he enjoyed young women

Just like Trump
Funny, Lolita Express manifests only showed Trump flying from Florida to NYC area two or three times.

“Donald Trump was also a good friend of Jeffrey’s.” That part is true. “He didn’t partake in any” of — “any sex with any of us but he flirted with me.” It’s true that he didn’t partake in any sex with us, but it’s not true that he flirted with me. Donald Trump never flirted with me.

She added that she knew Trump through her work at Mar-a-Lago, and her father would chat with him when they saw each other. But she said she could not recall ever being with Trump and Epstein at the same time, or seeing Trump at any of Epstein’s properties. She only knew about their relationship because “Jeffrey told me that Donald Trump is a good friend of his.”

Newly unsealed flight logs show Trump flew on Epstein’s private plane at least once, in 1997. (And we know Epstein flew on Trump’s plane.) According to the Insider, handwritten logs show Trump flew from Palm Beach International Airport to the Newark Liberty International Airport with Maxwell; Epstein; Epstein’s brother, Mark; billionaire couple Glenn and Eva Dubin; and someone identified as “Didler” or “Didier” on January 5, 1997.
https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/08/what-the-unsealed-epstein-documents-reveal-about-trump.html

Trump has 15 hours of bragging about his sex life on Howard Stern... Trump is the shock jock president. Low life and vulgar.
Trump has a past just like anyone, and it ain't perfect by no means, but what he brought to the party was a business sense, and a will to fight, a love for country, and a hatred for our enemies either foreign or domestic, otherwise who have either stolen our technology or have sold us out as a once sovereign nation with border's and an American culture to boot.

Last edited:
If you say so.
Sounds to me like many Muslims believe it's true...which is why the Taliban is marrying their fighters to children in Afghanistan as we speak.

Islam is opposed to marriage of girls under 15, but in the past 25 years the marriage age has gone up from 17 to 23.

Epstein was a frequent visitor to the Clinton White House. I often wonder how many times he brought along a 16-year old niece or two to meet the President
No idea. Willy must have been nice to them, as none of them went to court and accused him of child rape, unlike Donnie.

Must have been 1981-82.. Trump just appeared in the coffee shop.. asked her where she was from and then made a big scene about getting some grits for her. There were five of us.. He was sooooo effusive.
Oh really, so an alledged encounter with Trump made you a democrat operative eh ??

Is that what you are, a democrat operative ??

Oh really, so an alledged encounter with Trump made you a democrat operative eh ??

Is that what you are, a democrat operative ??

LOLOL.. You Trumpies are so stupid. I'm not any kind of operative..I'm a grandmother in Atl.

Forum List

Back