Naming Names? Maxwell trial soon, judge says NAMES!!!

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost

Will she be Epsteined before the trial? especially since the judge rules names to be released? Lame stream media will probably try to sweep it all under the rug and not follow the trial at all, much less report on it. No cameras allowed in courtroom, but that doesn't mean what is said in there will stay in there.

When Trump's name is mentioned it will become acceptable behaviour, mainly because it already is acceptable.
Most are only putting up a front of decency.

Will she be Epsteined before the trial? especially since the judge rules names to be released? Lame stream media will probably try to sweep it all under the rug and not follow the trial at all, much less report on it. No cameras allowed in courtroom, but that doesn't mean what is said in there will stay in there.

What is it with this weird MSM fetish and fantasy you guys have? A Google search turns up pages of MSM articles from within the last day or two.

Be interesting to see
There are perverts on both sides

Prince Andrew?
What side do you place him? I don't expect any repercussions for this clown. Hes "too big to prosecute." You'll accept any exc7se the Democrat Media put out for your side. And you'll be good with that. I know you guys

Exposing those on high levels of society who participate in sex trafficking will I hope go a long way in shutting down a lot of this depraved business. And save some lives from a nightmare that will end in their deaths

You're joking, right? The mainstream media will be all over this. Ratings are everything.

A reminder that Epstein died in the care of Federal prison employees under Bill Barr, working for Donald Trump, who has a long history of friendship with Epstein, and has been credibly accused of raping underage girls.
Lie
Trump barred Epstein after their 1st or 2nd meeting when get got info on him
You all are lucky that lies exist otherwise you would be mutes

I have a hard time believing that with the insidious absurdities that are being forced upon Americans that this person will be permitted to provide a list of very powerful people who like to diddle
I can see some proclaimation mandate being issued that disclosure violates .something or that us knowing is “not for our health safety and well being”

Lie. Cult lie, made up on the spot. Trump knew for years that Epstein was recruiting young women at his club. He only nixed epstein once epstein bought a property out from under him. Moving on...

It was the Trump DOJ under Trump's handpicked Attorney General that picked Epstein up.

Quite a difference with Obama who let Jeff skate.

Forum List

Back