Name Anything They Didn't Lie About

You are, as always, lying scum.
Name anything the Democrats.....you.....haven't lied about, you moron!
If/when I one day determine that you're better than spectacularly limited binary thinking, tedious personal insults and childish name-calling, I'll consider attempting to engage in conversation with you.

Obviously, I'm not anticipating this happening any time soon. Sorry.

Last edited:
If/when I one day determine that you're better than spectacularly limited binary thinking, tedious personal insults and childish name-calling, I'll consider attempting to engage in conversation with you.

Obviously, I'm not anticipating this happening any time soon. Sorry.

Pointed personal insults....you lying scum.

I will put you in your place and prove that 'insult' every single time.

As long as the sleepy conservative Right continues to look the other way in the face of clear left wing terrorism it will only get worse.
The Conservative Right is failing to mobilize to answer the threat. Same process that took down Venezuela.
It's that simple. We can cry all we want. They don't care. They feed on Conservative tears.

And apparently God has made it clear that we have free will and will not intervene.
Even if the Conservative Right is banking on God settling things in the afterlife, they are still leaving a catastrophe for future living generations.
And that in itself is an unforgivable sin.
You described us all too well. Most conservatives (me included) are cowards or lack the desire or time to really try to make a difference. . That includes 95% of the republicans in D.C. . They could do a lot more! instead of just worrying about their own careers and not wanting to rock the boat. . Why is Hunter Biden and his crime-filled laptop not an issue? . . Meanwhile, the democrats have been getting with MURDER since obama. . And have their own dumb army of hate filled voters convinced they are the answer. .

Economist Paul Krugman predicts a 'global recession with no end in sight' if Trump wins

Nobel Prize-winning economist Paul Krugman predicts a "global recession with no end in sight" if Donald Trump is elected president:​

Steven Rattner: If ‘Trump Wins You Will See a Market Crash of Historic Proportions’

View attachment 715725

The inflation rate in Trump's last year....1.4%

www.thebalance.com

US Inflation Rate by Year: 1929-20231667334781217.png

The U.S. inflation rate by year is the percentage of change in prices from one year to the next. It responds to business cycle phases and interest rates.
www.thebalance.com

www.thebalance.com
1667334781022.png

"'Bottomless Pinocchio': Washington Post rips Biden's incessant lies

Joe has claimed, falsely, that he traveled 17,000 miles with Xi Jinping​

1667839889322.png

For years already, Joe Biden actively has use misstatements – lies – to pursue his political agenda. Sometimes they're just labeled "gaffes" or blunders. They're so common a book has been published detailing the most egregious.

Recently, though, they've gone so far beyond the truth that now even the Washington Post is calling him out – by awarding him a "bottomless Pinocchio" status handed out by its "fact-checking" process.

It's more significant because Americans know many of those legacy fact-checking procedures lean to the Democrat agenda by significant levels."

Forum List

Back