Nadler Claims 18 Year-Olds Are Too Young For Guns — But Won’t Raise The Draft Age To 21

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

Nadler Claims 18 Year-Olds Are Too Young For Guns — But Won’t Raise The Draft Age To 21​

3 Jun 2022

Democrat Chair of the House Judiciary Committee Rep Jerry Nadler was confronted over his stance on raising the age to buy guns to 21 during a gun legislation hearing.
GOP Rep. Thomas Massie asked Nadler if he supported raising the draft age to 21 — because Nadler said that 18-years-old brains don’t have fully-formed brains and therefore shouldn’t have guns.
Nadler responded by tripping over his own words and saying he doesn’t support raising the draft age because “if the country needs people, it needs people.”

Twitter users responded by mocking Nadler and the Democrats:

Commentary:
Every person you know or hear say 'We don't need firearms'. Ask them about Hitler, Stalin, Lenin, Mao, Pol Pot, Castro, Maduro and any other Dictator in History. 'What did these dictators do first before enslaving and killing people?' They DISARMED them all. The 2nd Amendment Is an ABSOLUTE Inherent Right. I want them to attempt to take mine. I am 86 yrs. old, and wise enough to know that I don't need to worry about Prison or death...I will fight and die to protect my Family and Americas LIFE!

Last edited:
Nadler is absolutely wrong. You are too young to buy a gun but you are old enough to go off and get yourself killed in some stupid wasteful war. As I've noted many times I fully support the 2nd but I'd consider a compromise to 21 IF it meant 21 to enroll in the military also.

I do wonder what Massie thinks about 18 year olds being old enough to go get themselves killed but too young to come home and have a beer if they make it back.

The judgement center of the brain is not fully developed at 18. That's why you don't want to give a local kid a gun.

The judgement center of the brain is not fully developed at 18. That's why you can get a kid to charge up a hill toward a machine gun nest.

Nadler Claims 18 Year-Olds Are Too Young For Guns — But Won’t Raise The Draft Age To 21​

3 Jun 2022

Democrat Chair of the House Judiciary Committee Rep Jerry Nadler was confronted over his stance on raising the age to buy guns to 21 during a gun legislation hearing.

GOP Rep. Thomas Massie asked Nadler if he supported raising the draft age to 21 — because Nadler said that 18-years-old brains don’t have fully-formed brains and therefore shouldn’t have guns.
Nadler responded by tripping over his own words and saying he doesn’t support raising the draft age because “if the country needs people, it needs people.”

Commentary:
Every person you know or hear say 'We don't need firearms'. Ask them about Hitler, Stalin, Lenin, Mao, Pol Pot, Castro, Maduro and any other Dictator in History. 'What did these dictators do first before enslaving and killing people?' They DISARMED them all. The 2nd Amendment Is an ABSOLUTE Inherent Right. I want them to attempt to take mine. I am 86 yrs. old, and wise enough to know that I don't need to worry about Prison or death...I will fight and die to protect my Family and Americas LIFE!

Is he still around? He's been keeping a low profile ever since he shit his pants during a speech.

3 Jun 2022

Commentary:

It was interesting that the country passed a Constitutional Amendment to lower the voting age to 18 RATHER THAN raise the draft age to 21.

(R) Massie is saying "draft"

That's an interesting word to use when the Military is all volunteer. Since 1973.
Is there going to be a military draft or conscription coming?

Maybe we could have a "carve-out" that the only 18-year olds that could buy a gun are active duty in the military? i.e. you would need to provide your military ID to buy a gun if under 21.
I've never had a problem with raising the purchasing age to 21 for developmental reasons, which are in real, as long as there were a "carve-out," as you put it, for military personnel under 21. They would generally have the kind of additional maturity in terms of training and discipline to handle the responsibility.

To put things regarding Nadler in perspective...

This fat, toad-looking, stupid, criminal POS is over the JUDICIAL Committee ... the same POS who led Democrats in ordering the US AG to BREAK THE LAW by releasing Grand Jury information, which he could not legally release, and in the Censuring of the US AG for REFUSING TO BREAK THE LAW BY NOT OBEYING HIM.

That has to be an historic legislative / Congressional record for most ignorant / stupid abuse of power by a Congressman whose waist measurement is twice that of his IQ.

To put things regarding Nadler in perspective...

This fat, toad-looking, stupid, criminal POS is over the JUDICIAL Committee ... the same POS who led Democrats in ordering the US AG to BREAK THE LAW by releasing Grand Jury information, which he could not legally release, and in the Censuring of the US AG for REFUSING TO BREAK THE LAW BY NOT OBEYING HIM.

That has to be an historic legislative / Congressional record for most ignorant / stupid abuse of power by a Congressman whose waist measurement is twice that of his IQ.
And Trump had 2 fucking Russians in the Oval Office.

It was interesting that the country passed a Constitutional Amendment to lower the voting age to 18 RATHER THAN raise the draft age to 21.

Yet, 18 year old's cannot buy cigarettes, beer or hard booze. However, in some states like Oregon they can buy drugs without the fear of arrest.
At the same time they're allowed two be licensed to operate automobiles and some trucks.

And Trump had 2 fucking Russians in the Oval Office.
'B...b...but Trump!'
download.jpeg-2.jpg

Another failed 'We've got him THIS time' snowflake moment....

...and another desperate leftist attempt to distract from the thread topic.

:p

Grow up, snowflake.

Last edited:
So Nadler wants 18 year-olds to enlist and defend his fat ass but prohibit them from defending themselves and their families. Someone tell him, please, to sit and spin.

18 year olds can't buy guns but 5 year olds can decide to get castrated.

Go figure.
According to Democrats:

18-year-olds's brains aren't developed enough to buy guns.

But 13-year-olds can get abortions without their parents' permission or knowledge.

And 5-year-olds can decide to transition to the other gender.

There is no question about it. Democrats are retarded.

Forum List

Back