NAACP Covers George Washington Statue on MLK Day

There is definitely some hypocrisy here. And unfortunately it give the resident racists an excuse to spew their bullshit *Cough* Tank *Cough* Lonestar_Illogic

troll.jpg

I'm sure that network that always tells the truth covered this.....
MSNBC

Morning Joe....?
Ed Schultz....?
Chris Mathews....?
Keith Olberman....?
Rachel Maddow....?

Two threads on the same topic and yet no blacks has given an opinion. Perhaps they're waiting on Obama, Sharpton or Jackson to tell them what their opinion should be.

:lol::lol::lol:

As one of the African-Americans on this board you should know that I feel no compulsion whatsoever to respond to every dumb ass post about African-Americans from people I believe to be braindead .. especially from a racist motherfucker who is dumb enough to believe we need to wait on Obama for an opinion.

I just love your pain and fear.

On the covering of Washington's statue .. so what?

They were there to celebrate Dr. King, not a slave-holder.

Don't understand that? Who gives a fuck?

We have a different history, experience, and set of heroes then racists do.

One the same day a bomb was planted along a parade route where hundreds of people, including children gathered to celebrate Dr. King, covering a statue of a slave-holdre is more important?

I wonder how many assholes whining in this thread about a statute posted a thread savagely denouncing the terrorist attempt on human life?

I'm betting none.

Here is the bottom line .. you racist motherfuckers don't get to tell us who we should or should not celebrate. Washington was a slave-holder .. albeit, one who saw the light of his inhumanity before many other Founders did.

We get to choose how we celebrate him or not .. just like you get to choose how you celebrate Dr. King or not.

OUR choice. :eusa_angel:

Last edited:
To me, the photo just sums up "why we can't all just get along."

I mean, fuck, SERIOUSLY? You put a scaffold COVER on the FOUNDER OF THE COUNTRY because he's racially objectionable?

There is a challenge waiting for your punk ass in your thread about black men being dumb .. one that I'm sure your punk ass has already seen, already run the fuck away from.

Tell you what .. gather all the racist motherfuckers here in this thread and everyone of you dummies take the challenge together. :lol:

Here pussy little .. :lol:

Take the bait

Demonstrate your superiority Lord Haw-Haw

I DARE YOU TO

There is definitely some hypocrisy here. And unfortunately it give the resident racists an excuse to spew their bullshit *Cough* Tank *Cough* Lonestar_Illogic

An excuse?

They really did cover the statue you dumbshit, treat blacks as a equal, don't excuse this bullshit.

Fuck a bunch of racists.

And true Americans would not cover a Statue of Washington, Or Dr King.

FUCK YOU.

Your approval is not required.

You and your fucking ilk don't control ANYTHING.

:lol:

Oh No, Not fuck me. Fuck you. If you want to prove yourself to be a racist anti American that's your problem. And me and my ilk gave you the right to talk your bullshit.

Two threads on the same topic and yet no blacks has given an opinion. Perhaps they're waiting on Obama, Sharpton or Jackson to tell them what their opinion should be.

As one of the African-Americans on this board you should know that I feel no compulsion whatsoever to respond to every dumb ass post about African-Americans from people I believe to be braindead .. especially from a racist motherfucker who is dumb enough to believe we need to wait on Obama for an opinion.

One the same day a bomb was planted along a parade route where hundreds of people, including children gathered to celebrate Dr. King, covering a statue of a slave-holdre is more important?

I wonder how many assholes whining in this thread about a statute posted a thread savagely denouncing the terrorist attempt on human life?

I'm betting none.

Here is the bottom line .. you racist motherfuckers don't get to tell us who we should or should not celebrate. Washington was a slave-holder .. albeit, one who saw the light of his inhumanity before many other Founders did.

We get to choose how we celebrate him or not .. just like you get to choose how you celebrate Dr. King or not.

Well, there goes the "we're all in this together" meme.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

You would think a strong people would be able to stand up to the statue.

I'm betting none.

I'm glad you didn't attribute that bullshit to me.

There is NO "together" with racists, the right-wing, or the Republican Party that coddles them.

Who needs them?

We've never been together before .. why would we need them now?

I'm betting none.

There is NO "together" with racists, the right-wing, or the Republican Party that coddles them.

Who needs them?

Oh, we are beginning to see who the racist is here.

Back in the George Washington days people really thought that blacks were a type of monkey people, they weren't being "racist" that is just the way they saw them, and can you really blame them?

At one point in history man and dogs were enemies too, and look at them now.

I'm betting none.

Therein lies the big problem in this country. You identify yourself as African-American, not American.

I've got a name for blacks that pull outrageous, insulting, ultra racist acts like that against whites... ******.

Last edited:

Who needs them?

Oh, we are beginning to see who the racist is here.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

"Beginning" my ass.

I recognized your stench long ago

I've got a name for blacks that pull outrageous, insulting, ultra racist acts like against whites... ******.

That would be the hole you crawled out of. :lol:

You do acknowledge your African genes, do you not?

Or is science ablove your head?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back