NAACP Chapter President Talbert Swan: 'No Such Thing as Blue Lives'

John T. Ford

Diamond Member
Jun 21, 2020
An NAACP chapter president said there is "no such thing as Blue Lives" on Twitter on Sunday following what appeared to be an ambush-style shooting of two sheriff's deputies in Los Angeles on Saturday.

"There’s no such thing as BLUE LIVES... Stop comparing your JOB with my LIFE... Your CAREER is a choice, my BLACKNESS isn’t. #BlackLivesMatter #BlueLivesMatter," NAACP Greater Springfield President Talbert Swan wrote on Twitter.

"No one deserves to be unjustly murdered, police or citizens," Swan continued. "If you’re expressing outrage over the shooting of two sheriff’s deputies, but we’re defending #KyleRittenhouse murdering two protesters in #Kenosha only days ago, you need to shut up and have a seat."

Any questions about who America's real Enemies are?

And, this POS has the gall to call himself a "Bishop" .....

An NAACP chapter president said there is "no such thing as Blue Lives" on Twitter on Sunday following what appeared to be an ambush-style shooting of two sheriff's deputies in Los Angeles on Saturday.

"There’s no such thing as BLUE LIVES... Stop comparing your JOB with my LIFE... Your CAREER is a choice, my BLACKNESS isn’t. #BlackLivesMatter #BlueLivesMatter," NAACP Greater Springfield President Talbert Swan wrote on Twitter.

"No one deserves to be unjustly murdered, police or citizens," Swan continued. "If you’re expressing outrage over the shooting of two sheriff’s deputies, but we’re defending #KyleRittenhouse murdering two protesters in #Kenosha only days ago, you need to shut up and have a seat."

I guess he doesnt know about these fellas,,,

1600032780545.png

......BLM means they don't care about Asian/Latino/white lives...no wonder they graduate at lower levels and their communities are shit--AND they commit crime at higher levels---who would listen to blacks????!!!!!

View attachment 388264

But most cops are good people doing a job. Smurfs should all be hunted down, and killed.

View attachment 388264

But most cops are good people doing a job. Smurfs should all be hunted down, and killed.

those little fuckers can hide really good,,,

View attachment 388264

those little fuckers can hide really good,,,

Not from napalm.

Oh, hush, you racist twat. "Bishop" my ass. God's not real keen on you hating in His name.

False equivalence fallacy. The Black kid ambushing two Sheriffs sitting in their car is no worse than Rittenhouse defending himself against a deadly mob.
Logic is often lost on these Racist's Hatred and Intolerance.

fuck--BLM & antifa---sick of hearing this shit....get a fucking life

False equivalence fallacy. The Black kid ambushing two Sheriffs sitting in their car is no worse than Rittenhouse defending himself against a deadly mob.
really? you need help...no where near the same---DUH

Careers, blackness, this is about PEOPLE. It isn't at all a comparison of anything. It is about LIVES. There is a world of difference between one guy shooting two people in his own self defense and another person walking premeditatedly up to a police car and shooting two innocent strangers in the head not even bothering him JUST BECAUSE OF THE WORK THEY DO.

A career may be a choice, yes, but it isn't a choice to be shot in the head out of sheer hate and prejudice for absolutely no reason at all. Too bad that to date, almost every single black victim they have martyred has also been killed during the commission of a crime!

Maybe Mr. Swan ought to concern himself more with telling the Black community to stop committing crimes to stay out of trouble and less time telling police that their careers was their CHOICE, as if somehow being shot in their squad car for no reason is part of the job description and they somehow bear some responsibility in being murdered.

Got to love the crazy. Pretending that it is ok to be racist unless you are racist against blacks. Being a cop IS a conscious decision, but so is being a racist. Killing cops is worse then being racist because you will survive being racist you don’t survive being killed.

Forum List

Back