NAACP admits to being snookered

good lord, you are seriously a whiny baby

i am pointing out their blatant hypocrisy (not that they did it too moron)...i can't believe you don't understand the difference...have you graduated high school?

the hypocrisy is poignent here as it destroys their credibility in trying to minimize her racist act simply because she apologized....while not accepting the apology from righties....

there is not a "they did it too" here you dumbass

Yurtie, you are running static for what is as blatant a hatchet job as you will ever see from Breitbart. That makes you a total hack.

the only hack here is you....i'm merely pointing out the truth of the racism that many on the left claim never happened...at least you stop with your "they did it too" nonsense...just admit you're wrong about that champ

apparently truth = hack to you

i figured you for a non hack, but seriously, if you can't differentiate between lies and truth and what i am defending and not defending here, you had better take a step back and chill out

have a beer

Uh huh.

Blatant hatchet job from Breitbart and your commentary amounts to "well she did do something racist" and "the liberals did it too" but you TOTALLY aren't a hack.

Yeah, sure. That's the ticket.

:thup:

it has not been proven...she was racist and he never claimed she was not repentent or that she is currently doing this....the video clearly made reference to the mid 80's....nice try

but fail

if you want to whine and say that he should have included where she apologized, fine, i haven't watched his video, but if he didn't include that, then that is unfortunate, however, it doesn't make the video a lie concerning her specific act of racism that she admitted

So lemme get this straight ... you haven't watched his video and your entire "point" that you have seemingly gone the mattresses over is that "she did do what she said she did and it was racist."

Of course THE ACT she was talking about was racist but her talking about it as part of how she OVERCAME HER OWN RACISM is not.

LMFAO

You are so far gone it's pathetic.

i watched the full version, not brietbart's....

and i can't believe how stupid you are being here. you admit that the act was racist....that is all i'm saying, however, many of your lefty loony friends here are saying there was no racism, the whole thing was a lie. and just like divecon, you are throwing straw up....you are claiming i am saying the part about how she overcame it is also racism....that is wholly untrue and complete lie and distortion of anything i've said

i think you've just got a woody for me and you can't objectively read what i actually write....as i said, step back, because you full of shit and mischaracterizing nearly everyting i'm saying

Nah man I get what you are doing. Instead of acknowledging the dishonesty of what Breitbart did and admitting the tale was all about how she overcame racism you instead latch on to the fact that she committed a racist act.

Show me one liberal saying that her not doing everything she could at the time to help the white farmer wasn't racist. My bet is that the libs are saying it isn't racist to talk about it as part of a testimony on how you overcame your own racism.

So lemme get this straight ... you haven't watched his video and your entire "point" that you have seemingly gone the mattresses over is that "she did do what she said she did and it was racist."

Of course THE ACT she was talking about was racist but her talking about it as part of how she OVERCAME HER OWN RACISM is not.

LMFAO

and i can't believe how stupid you are being here. you admit that the act was racist....that is all i'm saying, however, many of your lefty loony friends here are saying there was no racism, the whole thing was a lie. and just like divecon, you are throwing straw up....you are claiming i am saying the part about how she overcame it is also racism....that is wholly untrue and complete lie and distortion of anything i've said

i think you've just got a woody for me and you can't objectively read what i actually write....as i said, step back, because you full of shit and mischaracterizing nearly everyting i'm saying

Nah man I get what you are doing. Instead of acknowledging the dishonesty of what Breitbart did and admitting the tale was all about how she overcame racism you instead latch on to the fact that she committed a racist act.

Show me one liberal saying that her not doing everything she could at the time to help the white farmer wasn't racist. My bet is that the libs are saying it isn't racist to talk about it as part of a testimony on how you overcame your own racism.
and you are being a hack by claiming breitbart did the editing when the facts arent known yet

The most significant fact is not the two versions of video - it is that this White House pissed itself over some low level USDA administrator story on a blog.

That is just how scared these dips are running right now heading into November 2010.

Good Lord - just how inept can this Obama White House get? You know they are now in full on damage control yet again - and the media will attempt to spin this as simply an attack against the blogger instead of asking far more important and serious questions regarding the Obama White House's utterly disgusting way of handling this situation...

and you are being a hack by claiming breitbart did the editing when the facts arent known yet

Uh, no.

Breitbart has no credibility and he would never admit to editing the tapes.

Uh, no.

And yet the Obama White House demanded this woman resign over Breithbar's posting.

That is the far bigger story and concern here.

The Obama White House is running so scared it's turning into outright political parody...

Uh, no.

And yet the Obama White House demanded this woman resign over Breithbar's posting.

The Obama White House is running so scared it's turning into outright political parody...

Like I said earlier in the thread ... the White House is prone to kneejerking to stupid shit like this.

Uh, no.

Like I said earlier in the thread ... the White House is prone to kneejerking to stupid shit like this.
i would think that would be a bigger problem than anything breitbart might have done

Yurtie, you are running static for what is as blatant a hatchet job as you will ever see from Breitbart. That makes you a total hack.

the only hack here is you....i'm merely pointing out the truth of the racism that many on the left claim never happened...at least you stop with your "they did it too" nonsense...just admit you're wrong about that champ

i figured you for a non hack, but seriously, if you can't differentiate between lies and truth and what i am defending and not defending here, you had better take a step back and chill out

have a beer

Uh huh.

Blatant hatchet job from Breitbart and your commentary amounts to "well she did do something racist" and "the liberals did it too" but you TOTALLY aren't a hack.

point to where i said the liberals did it too

you keep making this claim, but it is clear you have no concept of what it means

too bad you're projecting on the hack part, i understand though, it helps you sleep at night

LMFAO

lmao...and you call me a hack

have you even read the op or the many of the posts by lefters in this very thread? not a single one says a single thing about her racism, in fact, all they are talking about is the "lie" and the "conspiracy"

there are other threads in the politics section where the left is doing the same thing, saying the whole thing is a lie....

that, however, is simply not true, she was in fact racist, the only thing that brietbart or whoever shortened the tapes neglected to add was that she was sorry and learned from it.

you seriously need to stop your childish prejudgment of all my posts because it causes you to look like a moron as you distort nearly everything i say, but if the lies help you and make you feel superior, knock yourself out champ

have you even read the op or the many of the posts by lefters in this very thread? not a single one says a single thing about her racism, in fact, all they are talking about is the "lie" and the "conspiracy"

there are other threads in the politics section where the left is doing the same thing, saying the whole thing is a lie....

that, however, is simply not true, she was in fact racist, the only thing that brietbart or whoever shortened the tapes neglected to add was that she was sorry and learned from it.

you seriously need to stop your childish prejudgment of all my posts because it causes you to look like a moron as you distort nearly everything i say, but if the lies help you and make you feel superior, knock yourself out champ

So you can't show me one liberal who said that what she did wasn't racist.

Thanks.

Thanks.

i already did, look in this thread at the op and then the other posts and then look at tm's posts

just because you refuse to read the posts, doesn't mean they haven't...your willful ignorance does not negate reality, sorry champ

whats truly funny is that no one here has said it racist, you're one of the few, if not only one of the left who has done so, yet you act all innocent as if the rest of them are syaing it is racvist and not a lie

Last edited:

have a beer

Uh huh.

point to where i said the liberals did it too

you keep making this claim, but it is clear you have no concept of what it means

too bad you're projecting on the hack part, i understand though, it helps you sleep at night

wtf? where did i ever say that....or what in the world gave you that impression....the fact is, she committed a racist act and all the libs here are lying by claiming she never did, that the video was edited...that pure bullshit

no one ever claimed she never repented...trent lott repented and resigned, yet guess what, the same libs defending this lady still to this day bring up lott as an example of racism in the republican party
open your eyes divecon

That was easy.

Thanks.

i already did, look in this thread at the op and then the other posts and then look at tm's posts

just because you refuse to read the posts, doesn't mean they haven't...your willful ignorance does not negate reality, sorry champ

Post it, homey.

I'll be back in an hour.

BTW I bumped that photoshop thread (again) whenever you want to address it.

Thanks.

Post it, homey.

I'll be back in an hour.

what thread? i've asked you before what are you talking about and you refuse to specify...you expect me to hound the forum looking for it, but ou can't take a couple of minutes to read the op and the accompany posts....hypocrite

if you're too lazy to read the op and the following comments by the half dozen users, then that is YOUR problem, i told you where the posts reside, i am not going to give you a half a dozen links to posts in this thread you dishonest hack

go see jillians posts in the politics section, she thinks the lie is the racism....you're either being purposefully obtuse or you are completely stupid....your lefty buddies haven't once denouced her racism, all they have done is decry the WHOLE thing as a lie

why don't you show me where they denounce the racism, that shoudl pretty simple for you

Last edited:
Woman gives testimonial on how she overcame her racism.

Breitbart cuts everything out except the part where she describes her racism.

I'd call that editing the fuck out of a video and turning it into a hit piece.

Even glenn-fuggin-beck called him out on the dishonesty of it.

Jeez.

What evidence do you have that Brietbart cut everything else out? How do you know they didn't recieve the video as is? I mean until the NAACP released the full tape, I see absolutely no evidence that anyone but them had the full tape.

And Glenn didn't call Brietbart dishonest. He just made the point that the video is out of context and gave her point of view along with asking the question about how the NAACP responded too it so quickly without watching the video they had or gathering any information on it or why the President demanded her resignation immediately when alot more damning statements have been given by others who are much more important in the administration, who yet still have their jobs.

I never said she wasn't racist just that Breitbart edited the tape by snipping out just those select remarks without putting into context WHY she was speaking about that part of her life.

And don't call me a liar. Breitbart's dishonesty has been proven.

it has not been proven...she was racist and he never claimed she was not repentent or that she is currently doing this....the video clearly made reference to the mid 80's....nice try

but fail

if you want to whine and say that he should have included where she apologized, fine, i haven't watched his video, but if he didn't include that, then that is unfortunate, however, it doesn't make the video a lie concerning her specific act of racism that she admitted

LMFAO

Yurt, I think the inconsistancy of their positions is lost on them.

Yurt is, of course, right here.

The most significant fact is not the two versions of video - it is that this White House pissed itself over some low level USDA administrator story on a blog.

That is just how scared these dips are running right now heading into November 2010.

Good Lord - just how inept can this Obama White House get? You know they are now in full on damage control yet again - and the media will attempt to spin this as simply an attack against the blogger instead of asking far more important and serious questions regarding the Obama White House's utterly disgusting way of handling this situation...

There is more to the story. I don't know what, but there is definitely more to this story.

Post it, homey.

I'll be back in an hour.

what thread? i've asked you before what are you talking about and you refuse to specify...you expect me to hound the forum looking for it, but ou can't take a couple of minutes to read the op and the accompany posts....hypocrite

if you're too lazy to read the op and the following comments by the half dozen users, then that is YOUR problem, i told you where the posts reside, i am not going to give you a half a dozen links to posts in this thread you dishonest hack

go see jillians posts in the politics section, she thinks the lie is the racism....you're either being purposefully obtuse or you are completely stupid....your lefty buddies haven't once denouced her racism, all they have done is decry the WHOLE thing as a lie

why don't you show me where they denounce the racism, that shoudl pretty simple for you

http://www.usmessageboard.com/law-and-justice-system/124446-former-acorn-employee-sues-o-keefe-and-giles.html

Now post your quotes of libs saying her not doing everything she could for the white banker wasn't racism. I'm not doing your searching for you.

Forum List

Back