Mystery Chinese “Pneumonia” Strikes America – High Number of Children Sickened in Two States as Possible Parallels to the COVID-19 Pandemic Emerge

You think they care? Overpopulation is a problem for China
How much stupidity can one “ SassyIrishLass “ put into a single comment?

China is suffering a steep demographic crisis with the number of voluntary births declining rapidly and the population aging. As a result the government and Communist Party there is busy trying to get young people to marry earlier and have more children. This is a pediatric pneumonia that especially targets young children!

How much stupidity can one “ SassyIrishLass “ put into a single comment?

China is suffering a steep demographic crisis with the number of voluntary births declining rapidly and the population aging. As a result the government and Communist Party there is busy trying to get young people to marry earlier and have more children. This is a pediatric pneumonia that especially targets young children!

You "paine" me.

I have absolutely no use for ill educated left loons

Not for nothin’, but I’ve been really laid out with a bad cold. Nasty one. Lungs congested. Coughing a ton. Voice all but wrecked. Real bad sore throat. Headache.

So here’s my question. Should I be tested for Covid 23?

For your peace of mind and overall health, sounds like you really should take a COVID test and/or see a doctor. That’s what I would do, anyway. Hope you feel better soon.

For your peace of mind and overall health, sounds like you really should take a COVID test and/or see a doctor. That’s what I would do, anyway. Hope you feel better soon.
Thanks. I’m a stubborn guy, but even I have my limits. I think I’d best see a doctor. Or the closest thing they have around here to a doctor. (Probably a nurse practitioner.)

Mao was horrible I agree. But that doesn't answer the question: what would they gain by loosing a virus on world that would effect their country as much as others?
I’m sure they’ve calculated the population it would affect would not hurt the regime. Perhaps killing children would help in population control.
The previous virus only impacted sick and old. Both sick and old are unnecessary overhead for communism.

Mao was horrible I agree. But that doesn't answer the question: what would they gain by loosing a virus on world that would effect their country as much as others?
China could lose what the population of the United States is, and it may benefit them. They have at least several hundred million people and most likely a billion people to get into the working class that wants to be middle class who have not even been tapped yet. Chinese population is a minimum of One billion and four hundred million people.

Right on time. The COVID scam was just a test run for what is coming. And it WILL be deadly, especially for the vaccinated. They want you to believe this one is fake like the last one so you will not worry about protecting yourself.

Sensationalism once again. By this time the pathogen is already known to a select few, though not released via msm. Until this Warren County, Ohio, report names the pathogen, all of this is speculation about links to China.

Yep....gotta all mail-in our votes so the Democrats can throw out all of the Trump votes before they count.
Right on time. The COVID scam was just a test run for what is coming. And it WILL be deadly, especially for the vaccinated. They want you to believe this one is fake like the last one so you will not worry about protecting yourself.

Just in time for 2024 election.

Cult 45 has arrived

Forum List

Back