MyPillow is auctioning off equipment after retailers pull its products

Innocent people? They took up arms against the US Government.
yeah like the grandmother who took her mom in a wheel chair in the capital for 15 min

INNOCENT PEOPLE.....i have no problem with people who enjoy this see them suffer such heartbreaking and wrenching horror with loved ones....innocent people is fair

As a business owner if you stick your nose heavily into politics, you pay the price. I could care less about him or his pillows. If his business struggles that's more than fine by me. Same for the others as well.

Uh-oh! Now how is he going to pay his many lawsuits? His $5M to the guy who proved Lindell's math wrong or the up coming Dominion lawsuit?

MyPillow is auctioning off hundreds of pieces of equipment and subleasing manufacturing space after several shopping networks and major retailers took the company's products off shelves.
The Chaska-based manufacturer recently listed more than 850 "surplus equipment" items on the online auction site K-Bid. Sewing machines, industrial fabric spreaders, forklifts and even desks and chairs are up for auction.
Founder and CEO Mike Lindell said MyPillow has experienced a loss in revenue and the items are no longer needed as the company consolidates its operations. Major retailers such as Walmart, Bed Bath & Beyond and Slumberland Furniture all said they will no longer sell MyPillow products as Lindell continues to falsely claim that the 2020 election was stolen from former President Donald Trump.
"It was a massive, massive cancellation," Lindell said in a phone interview Monday. "We lost $100 million from attacks by the box stores, the shopping networks, the shopping channels, all of them did cancel culture on us."

In April, an arbitration panel ruled that Lindell needed to pay $5 million to a software forensics expert who disproved several of his election claims in a "Prove Mike Wrong" contest. Lindell has challenged that ruling, calling it "frivolous."

"The $5 million is the lowest one," he said. "I will be vindicated in every single one."
The auction does not appear related to the $1.3 billion defamation lawsuit targeting both Lindell and MyPillow, which is ongoing in federal court.
So, if I understand you correctly, you are wanting people to buy his products so that he can pay his legal obligations.

Bud Light.

Target.

Ben and Jerry's.

As I said:

Your game. Your rules. You will hate it.
Bud Light...
So what?

Target

Ben and Jerrys
International brand that made more sales aboard with there position than anything they lost to Biugots in US...

Internationally US big market is quite small and has a shelf life.. Corporations know that, they don't want to be on the wrong side of history.

So he has a radical change in business model, going direct-to-customer instead of via big retailer, and downsizes the equipment required for the former model.

Big whoop.

The first brick and mortar chain to drop My Pillow was Bed, Bath, and beyond.
How are they doing now?
Anyone know?

Pillow Guy is an American hero. You can tell by how much America's enemies hate him.

Listen here America. If NWO shillbots and NPCs aren't coming to sites like this to post threads like this about you, then you aren't trying hard enough.

i don't know what it is...when someone is happy about innocent people going to jail for political reasons, or see innocent people lose their careers...i wish that someone such gruesome terrifying multiple family tragedies that a garage full of carbon monoxide is the only way out....how bout u?
This is a lie.

Innocent people aren’t going to jail for political reasons.

Rightwing domestic terrorists are lawfully going to jail the consequence of their attack on America’s democracy – they have only themselves to blame.

The same is true for Lindell, he alone is to blame for his lies and efforts to overturn a fair, honest, and accurate election reflecting the will of the people.

This is why when you're a CEO of any company, you keep your political views to yourself. You not only endanger your own financial wellbeing, but all of your employees and stockholders. It's irresponsible to go public with your views, regardless of which side of the aisle you're on.
Musk has done the same thing, and now millions of Twitter users will head to 'Threads', and other EV manufacturers.

Bud Light...
So what?

Target

Ben and Jerrys
International brand that made more sales aboard with there position than anything they lost to Biugots in US...

Internationally US big market is quite small and has a shelf life.. Corporations know that, they don't want to be on the wrong side of history.
Any authoritarian who screws you over in any way. So what? The smell of death is justice. And we will cut hundreds of billions and even trillions of dollars of pensions from the guilty.

/——-/ No self respecting straight man will drink queer beer ever. And, it doesn’t matter what Fox does or doesn’t report.
You bet. If you choose which beer to drink by who does the advertising, you're an idiot anyway. Don't like it? Don't drink it. More for me.

Given the prices that the direct-to-customer merch is going for, even without the promo codes, there had to be some pretty fair markup strokes being made by the retailers.

The big winner here is the consumer.
Sure. It went fom outrageously overpriced to just overpriced. You're doing great.

You bet. If you choose which beer to drink by who does the advertising, you're an idiot anyway. Don't like it? Don't drink it. More for me.

All of your posts read of if you post drunk.
Is it going to get worse now?

Forum List

Back