MyPillow is auctioning off equipment after retailers pull its products

A legend in your own mind, eh?
No worries...take your 'victories' where can get them.
Prog agendas are of destroying people. Progs do not dance around it. People who are not Progs are vilified as to push their agendas. Many Non-Progs are not as strict as you push them to be. However Prog agendas won are pushed so far to the left it is like dope addicts has a say in them. The My Pillow guy is not a venomous monster like Prog equivalents. These corporate entities need to be subtle and not broadcasting on the stage to see who can out woke each other. Evidently the nation has moved so far left that they do not care anymore and are blatant on their decisions.

Uh-oh! Now how is he going to pay his many lawsuits? His $5M to the guy who proved Lindell's math wrong or the up coming Dominion lawsuit?

MyPillow is auctioning off hundreds of pieces of equipment and subleasing manufacturing space after several shopping networks and major retailers took the company's products off shelves.
The Chaska-based manufacturer recently listed more than 850 "surplus equipment" items on the online auction site K-Bid. Sewing machines, industrial fabric spreaders, forklifts and even desks and chairs are up for auction.
Founder and CEO Mike Lindell said MyPillow has experienced a loss in revenue and the items are no longer needed as the company consolidates its operations. Major retailers such as Walmart, Bed Bath & Beyond and Slumberland Furniture all said they will no longer sell MyPillow products as Lindell continues to falsely claim that the 2020 election was stolen from former President Donald Trump.
"It was a massive, massive cancellation," Lindell said in a phone interview Monday. "We lost $100 million from attacks by the box stores, the shopping networks, the shopping channels, all of them did cancel culture on us."

In April, an arbitration panel ruled that Lindell needed to pay $5 million to a software forensics expert who disproved several of his election claims in a "Prove Mike Wrong" contest. Lindell has challenged that ruling, calling it "frivolous."

"The $5 million is the lowest one," he said. "I will be vindicated in every single one."
The auction does not appear related to the $1.3 billion defamation lawsuit targeting both Lindell and MyPillow, which is ongoing in federal court.
i don't know what it is...when someone is happy about innocent people going to jail for political reasons, or see innocent people lose their careers...i wish that someone such gruesome terrifying multiple family tragedies that a garage full of carbon monoxide is the only way out....how bout u?

Lindell said in a phone interview Monday. "We lost $100 million from attacks by the box stores, the shopping networks, the shopping channels, all of them did cancel culture on us."
Those retailers "attacked" MyPillow?
Ummm, I ain't a wordsmith, but.......but that seems like a misuse of a pretty good transitive verb, IMHO.
In fact, I think it kinda sorta signals a bit of a victimhood persona.
Rather, wouldn't it simply have been more accurate and businesslike to say: ....."My stuff ain't selling well in those venues, so the retailer found an alternative"?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now where the hell did I put my promo code?........Old Mike really triggers the weak and uneducated liberal snowflakes.......
Ah poster, Wamose. Don't be so triggered yourself.
Relax.
Open up a Bud Light and chill.
Or, alternatively crack open a Modelo Light. A Mexican beer. It's what patriot's drink. And it keeps all those brewery workers in Mexico from joining MS-13 and trekking up to Duluth to go cross-country skiing.
As they are wont to do.

"Modelo Especial tops Bud Light as most-sold US beer for second consecutive month"
---------------------------------------------------------------

Prog agendas are of destroying people. Progs do not dance around it. People who are not Progs are vilified as to push their agendas. Many Non-Progs are not as strict as you push them to be. However Prog agendas won are pushed so far to the left it is like dope addicts has a say in them. The My Pillow guy is not a venomous monster like Prog equivalents. These corporate entities need to be subtle and not broadcasting on the stage to see who can out woke each other. Evidently the nation has moved so far left that they do not care anymore and are blatant on their decisions.
???????
Yeah, me too.
I didn't understand that either.
Maybe the poster 22lc needs to go back to de-caff?
----------------------------------------------------------------

Democrats stole one.

Ah, poster Blaster. Why just ineffectively whine, complain and hissyfit about it?
Don't be a Karen. Do something. Be a git-er-done patriot. Cowboy up.
Stop your screechy caterwauling about the 2020 Election.

Tie your boots, hitch up your suspenders and..........and, prove it.
Duh!

TV products come and go..........as they always have.

This thing was the "hottest" seller when I was younger. Everybody wanted one, and there were knockoffs all over the place.........

67f2dce2-985d-48cf-879c-3aadcca4b494_1.05a74c1de0e7233bba86175efd845270.jpeg

But as with ALL TV promoted products, their popularity was short.

Same goes for the Bedazzler, The Pet Rock, the adjustable bed, etc...............

When it comes to stuff like this, it gets as "cold" as fast as it got "hot".

Even though a lot of these products are still made, they are no where popular as they were when they were hot fads.

Red herring fallacy, having nothing to do with the thread topic.

At least conservatives are consistent at being cowards.
Uh-oh....something got under Mrs. Jones' bra strap and is really digging in.
I bet you do have something that smells like a red herring down there.

Bud Light.

Target.

Ben and Jerry's.

As I said:

Your game. Your rules. You will hate it.
Ruin Bud Light? Do you have any idea how goofy that sounds? MAGAs boycotting Bud Light will last exactly as long as Fox continues to have daily reports to rile up their viewers. The day that stops, sales will return to normal, and the whole thing will just be a random blip in some accountant's spreadsheet.
/——-/ No self respecting straight man will drink queer beer ever. And, it doesn’t matter what Fox does or doesn’t report.

TV products come and go..........as they always have.

This thing was the "hottest" seller when I was younger. Everybody wanted one, and there were knockoffs all over the place.........

67f2dce2-985d-48cf-879c-3aadcca4b494_1.05a74c1de0e7233bba86175efd845270.jpeg

But as with ALL TV promoted products, their popularity was short.

Same goes for the Bedazzler, The Pet Rock, the adjustable bed, etc...............

When it comes to stuff like this, it gets as "cold" as fast as it got "hot".

Even though a lot of these products are still made, they are no where popular as they were when they were hot fads.
It took more time to clean those crappy things than it would to cut your own veggies.

Forum List

Back