Myanmar Is Starving Rohingya Muslims Out of Their Villages: Reports

It’s an ugly situation for sure. But the native culture of Myanmar has a right to self determination. And let’s face it; this has been going on for a few years now. These people have had more than enough time to see the writing on the wall; and GTFO. The fact that they insist on digging in makes this more of a civil war, than a genocide.

No, it's a genocide - and the Rohingya are "native", too.
He didn't ask you a question, I asked you four.

It’s an ugly situation for sure. But the native culture of Myanmar has a right to self determination. And let’s face it; this has been going on for a few years now. These people have had more than enough time to see the writing on the wall; and GTFO. The fact that they insist on digging in makes this more of a civil war, than a genocide.

He didn't ask you a question, I asked you three.

:lol:

Good for you. Do you think I owe you answers to them?

You don't owe me anything, why so defensive? Are you able to answer them?

An interesting question for discussion. Do societies have a "RIGHT" to declare this or that religion "legal" and this or that religion "not legal" There are several examples of such societies. Only a few years ago MALDIVES declared islam the ONLY LEGAL RELIGION. Indonesia has a list of LEGAL vs not legal religions.
There are others. Would it be ok for Myanmar to declare islam "not legal"
Absolutely!

The Rohingya are Muslims. A religion not native to Myanmar. And like all cults they hold themselves separate from the majority population, and breed like cockroaches, until eventually they have the numbers to supplant the native, original culture. The government of Myanmar is two steps ahead of this, and is taking proactive measures to preserve its heritage, and culture. It isn’t genocide as long as there are places for them to go, and other Muslim populations in the world. It’s just a little house cleaning.

They are just not native to Myanmar. They should go back to their homeland of Bangladesh. Or, they will all be killed.

The Rohingya are Muslims. A religion not native to Myanmar. And like all cults they hold themselves separate from the majority population, and breed like cockroaches, until eventually they have the numbers to supplant the native, original culture. The government of Myanmar is two steps ahead of this, and is taking proactive measures to preserve its heritage, and culture. It isn’t genocide as long as there are places for them to go, and other Muslim populations in the world. It’s just a little house cleaning.

The Rohingya have lived in Myanmar for a thousand years.

Able? Of course.

Will I? Doubtful.

Rohingya weren’t Muslim for a thousand years... Looks like they made some unfortunate choices.

Able? Of course.

Will I? Doubtful.
Why? Is it because Islam is indefensible?

Able? Of course.

Will I? Doubtful.

Nope.

Muslims send out suicide bombers to kill innocent civilians. They throw gays off of roofs. They throw acid in the face of women who do not show their beliefs. They disfigure and abuse their own wives.

And the Left is all torn up because the people of Myanmar don't want them in their country? Where's common sense?

New reports reveal that Myanmar is using food as a weapon against Rohingya

By starving them, the country hopes to push Rohingya Muslims out

Restrictions on food access have been tightened dramatically in recent weeks

One farmer said it would have been better to be shot than to be starved

The government in Myanmar is using food as a quiet weapon against minority Rohingya Muslims in the country’s troubled west, new reports reveal.

Full article @ Myanmar Is Starving Rohingya Muslims Out of Their Villages: Reports

How long till other countries do the same?

Another genocide supporter?

Push people enough and they fight back...their way. How long till Europe gets sick of the animals and forces them back?

Able? Of course.

Will I? Doubtful.

Nope.
Same reaction I got from everyone else who wants to discourage any talk about a religion being taught that teaches hate to a substantial portion of the worlds population. I can't figure out why that is not a priority.

Able? Of course.

Will I? Doubtful.

Nope.
Same reaction I got from everyone else who wants to discourage any talk about a religion being taught that teaches hate to a substantial portion of the worlds population. I can't figure out why that is not a priority.

You're welcome to blather on about whatever you like. I encourage it, in fact.

And Islam has been around for a thousand years?

Able? Of course.

Will I? Doubtful.

Nope.

Deflection, you refuse to answer questions that call attention to the facts about the world we live in. If you want violence that is exactly what not talking about this will continue to bring to any country where Islam exists.

And Islam has been around for a thousand years?

Are you asking generally, or specifically about the Rohingya in Myanmar?

The answer to both questions is yes.

Able? Of course.

Will I? Doubtful.

Nope.

Deflection, you refuse to answer questions that call attention to the facts about the world we live in. If you want violence that is exactly what not talking about this will continue to bring to any country where Islam exists.

It's not a "deflection". I'm not trying to "avoid" your questions, I'm flat out telling you that I have no interest in what bullshit you feel so driven to share with me.

If it upsets you that I won't engage with you, feel free to go fuck yourself.

Nope.

It's not a "deflection". I'm not trying to "avoid" your questions, I'm flat out telling you that I have no interest in what bullshit you feel so driven to share with me.

If it upsets you that I won't engage with you, feel free to go fuck yourself.
It upsets me you are so disingenuous about it.

Forum List

Back