My View of Donald Trump

Trump Isn't perfect

He can be irritable and he's not always diplomatic. However, he's smart, he's dedicated to that job and he loves America. That's enough for me.

When faced with having his cheap crap made in America and having it made in China, he chose China. He does not favor American workers.
He often doesn't start his day until late in the morning; spends an inordinate amount of time golfing, and mocks American heroes. He is not dedicated and doesn't love this country.

Trump Isn't perfect

He can be irritable and he's not always diplomatic. However, he's smart, he's dedicated to that job and he loves America. That's enough for me.

When faced with having his cheap crap made in America and having it made in China, he chose China. He does not favor American workers.
He often doesn't start his day until late in the morning; spends an inordinate amount of time golfing, and mocks American heroes. He is not dedicated and doesn't love this country.

Well, he's put up with a whole lot of shyte for it. What is his motivation? He intend to make a billion as president?

He's been talking about bad presidents for some time, so he decided to do it himself, which angers all the lobbyists and political buyers.

Trump Isn't perfect

He loves America?
By downplaying a virus and allowing it to kill 200k americans? By dividing americans? By putting doubts about the justice system? Election system. Or by mocking POWs?

Last edited:
Trump Isn't perfect

Засунь голову обратно в задницу, засранец

Trump Isn't perfect

Well, he's put up with a whole lot of shyte for it. What is his motivation? He intend to make a billion as president?

He's been talking about bad presidents for some time, so he decided to do it himself, which angers all the lobbyists and political buyers.

His motivation was to be in the limelight. Nothing else.

Trump Isn't perfect

He loves America?
By dow playing a virus and allowing to kill 200k americans? By dividing americans? By putting doubts about the justice system? Election system. Or by mocking POWs?

Look, jackass. Trump is not a physician or a nurse. You vant he should sit in the hospital and cry?

Trump Isn't perfect

Your motivation is to get as many men as possible pissed off at you. That's the only kind of attention you can get.

Trump Isn't perfect

He loves America?
By dow playing a virus and allowing to kill 200k americans? By dividing americans? By putting doubts about the justice system? Election system. Or by mocking POWs?

Look, jackass. Trump is not a physician or a nurse. You vant he should sit in the hospital and cry?
He wasnt against masks well too late now orange clown.

Trump Isn't perfect

He loves America?
By downplaying a virus and allowing it to kill 200k americans? By dividing americans? By putting doubts about the justice system? Election system. Or by mocking POWs?

He acted as best he could, right now we have record virus numbers in Ontario. That's right, record numbers.

That is not the fault of Western governments, it's the fault of the Communist Government of China. What good would it do for Trump to spread fear?

Why not show the same outrage for Cuomo. I'd argue he had more to do with the issues in NY than Trump did. Trump gave everyone what they asked for. Even delivered a ship for a hospital that wasn't used. This virus has been politicized, and it's politicized against the WRONG governments.

President Trump is the God Emperor, not a God.

Only God can be perfect. President Trump is something almost as important, an American.

Trump Isn't perfect

Sounds like you are talking about Beijing Biden, the guy who was in Washington for 47 years selling our country out to China while his brothers and son got kick backs from them.

You idiots have been accusing President Trump of starting a “trade war” with China for the last four years. Now suddenly he is with China. You may want to catalogue your lies so they don’t contradict each other.

Don't you bootlicking sycophants ever get tired of posting and regurgitating the same crap over and over and over?!??

The man is a spoiled and selfish undisciplined man-child who has no business being in that position.
The voters say he belongs where he is and they outnumber you.

He did not win the popular vote, so I was go easy on any assertions about "the voters."

Trump Isn't perfect

Your motivation is to get as many men as possible pissed off at you. That's the only kind of attention you can get.

If the truth pisses you off,you have bigger problems than me

Trump Isn't perfect

Sounds like you are talking about Beijing Biden, the guy who was in Washington for 47 years selling our country out to China while his brothers and son got kick backs from them.

You idiots have been accusing President Trump of starting a “trade war” with China for the last four years. Now suddenly he is with China. You may want to catalogue your lies so they don’t contradict each other.

He's been "with China" long before he got elected. He could have made his stuff here...but he chose to have them made in China. He doesn't care about American workers. Period.

Forum List

Back