My unpopular opinion, I don't care

We stole it fair and square and we're keeping it until LA RAZ steals it back fair and square.

José;4099428 said:
This is crazy people talk, dude. Stop posing lucid, reasonable questions to mentally deranged people gladly entertaining homicidal fantasies about murdering immigrants in cold blood just for crossing an imaginary line on a map, people who lost any vestige of moral compass they might have had long ago. Do not expect a decent, moral behavior from this kind of people, totalitarian to the core... you're just wasting your time.

Small correction here.... murdering ILLEGAL immigrants breaking into our country to steal money that does not belong to them while breaking several laws in the meantime.

Tell you what, you feel sorry enough for the lawbreakers for the both of us. There, now they have adequate sympathy for all of us for breaking our laws.

Those little darlings of yours take jobs of unemployed Americans, suck off the system like a teat after tax dollars, and cost us around a trillion dollars a year. If they want to come here legally, ALL the power to them. In the meantime they are nothing but lowlife lawbreakers.

Just because you are pro illegal does not mean those who are not are somehow subhuman.

Perhaps it is time you encourage the US Govt to do their jobs before the people start doing it for them.

Last edited:
José;4099428 said:
This is crazy people talk, dude. Stop posing lucid, reasonable questions to mentally deranged people gladly entertaining homicidal fantasies about murdering immigrants in cold blood just for crossing an imaginary line on a map, people who lost any vestige of moral compass they might have had long ago. Do not expect a decent, moral behavior from this kind of people, totalitarian to the core... you're just wasting your time.

Small correction here.... murdering ILLEGAL immigrants breaking into our country to steal money that does not belong to them while breaking several laws in the meantime.

Tell you what, you feel sorry enough for the lawbreakers for the both of us. There, now they have adequate sympathy for all of us for breaking our laws.

Those little darlings of yours take jobs of unemployed Americans, suck off the system like a teat after tax dollars, and cost us around a trillion dollars a year. If they want to come here legally, ALL the power to them. In the meantime they are nothing but lowlife lawbreakers.

Just because you are pro illegal does not mean those who are not are somehow subhuman.

subhuman or not.... we are not illegal subhumans... they are.

I suggest we either make California their own country or give it back to Mexico.

But... without the social programs and welfare, would Mexico WANT California?

Maybe even TX. Not AZ, they are trying to fix the problem.

I think legal immigration is a wonderful thing and should be embraced. Illegals? They should be shot sneaking into the country breaking our laws for the sheer reason of stealing welfare.

Edit: spelling

How about we kick all of the illegals and their broods back across the boarder.....problem solved.... no giving away anything needed.

i agree about shooting anything that attempts to cross our borders...dead.

Tried that, the fed govt has too much to lose. This was my 2nd best option. :lol:

The only question is, then, who will do the shooting – and do you have sufficient funds to hire a good attorney for their murder trial.

Not if we made it legal for border patrol to actually do their jobs. For ever illegal prevented entry to the US is many thousands of dollars saved. A bullet... let's figure inflation, a dollar. Dollars saved? Thousands.

Letting that Nazi feeling out of the closet today?

So is this a rail against all "illegal" immigration, because New York has plenty of illegal immigrants from Ireland, Canada, Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, and many other places. Never ever see complaints about them from conservatives. Wonder why?

Or is it a rail against law breaking. Because there is plenty of law breaking that goes unpunished.

Or is it just a rail against brown people who speak funny?

How about we kick all of the illegals and their broods back across the boarder.....problem solved.... no giving away anything needed.

Tried that, the fed govt has too much to lose. This was my 2nd best option. :lol:

The only question is, then, who will do the shooting – and do you have sufficient funds to hire a good attorney for their murder trial.

Not if we made it legal for border patrol to actually do their jobs. For ever illegal prevented entry to the US is many thousands of dollars saved. A bullet... let's figure inflation, a dollar. Dollars saved? Thousands.

Say the same thing about people breaking into your home to steal? They are just looking for a better life, you wouldn't have a problem with that. Right?

I have no problem with legal immigration, the background checks, the health checks, all the checks. Sneaking across the US border is no differet with the exception of the fact that since they skipped the criminal background checks, the heath checks they started a TB epidemic in Arizona. But that doesn't matter, just so they can break our laws, they have the right, true?

Last edited:
So is this a rail against all "illegal" immigration, because New York has plenty of illegal immigrants from Ireland, Canada, Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, and many other places. Never ever see complaints about them from conservatives. Wonder why?

Or is it a rail against law breaking. Because there is plenty of law breaking that goes unpunished.

I complain about them all. Illegal is illegal. I don't care where they are from, what color they are or what language they speak.

I complain about them all. Illegal is illegal. I don't care where they are from, what color they are or what language they speak.

Hmm..let me check.

Ditto. I have lived near the US/MX border for 25 years. Those are the people I see.

I don't see anyone singling out Mexicans, you and I have been referring to ALL illegals. I've even made it a point to say I don't give a rats back side in other threads what color they are. I care about people sneaking in here and breaking our laws.

If I jumped the fence with my passport in hand *I* would be charged for not crossing an entry point but then, I am a US citizen. You have to be an illegal for the govt to turn a blind eye.

Ditto. I have lived near the US/MX border for 25 years. Those are the people I see
I don't see anyone singling out Mexicans, you and I have been referring to ALL illegals. I've even made it a point to say I don't give a rats back side in other threads what color they are. I care about people sneaking in here and breaking our laws.

If I jumped the fence with my passport in hand *I* would be charged for not crossing an entry point but then, I am a US citizen. You have to be an illegal for the govt to turn a blind eye.

I live in CA.. we have predominantly gotten asian and latinos. I dont care where they are from..what they are fleeing...how they are persecuted... or what boat they floated in on.

illegal is illegal.

Ditto. I have lived near the US/MX border for 25 years. Those are the people I see

I live in CA.. we have predominantly gotten asian and latinos. I dont care where they are from..what they are fleeing...how they are persecuted... or what boat they floated in on.

illegal is illegal.

Color me embarrassed Syrenn. You complain about Muslims too. In fact you bravely told one to "go home" if he didn't like it here..:lol:

I suggest we either make California their own country or give it back to Mexico.

But... without the social programs and welfare, would Mexico WANT California?

Maybe even TX. Not AZ, they are trying to fix the problem.

I think legal immigration is a wonderful thing and should be embraced. Illegals? They should be shot sneaking into the country breaking our laws for the sheer reason of stealing welfare.

Edit: spelling

California is the 8th largest economy in the world; not including the United States as a whole, there are 6 countries in the world that have a larger economy than California. The state of California consists of 13% of the U.S. Economy.

That said, yeah I think Mexico would 'Want it,' but you can be damn sure we'd never let them have it.

I'd really like to Jettison Texas.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmqtNiy4lgc&feature=fvsr]Texas Sovereignty or Secession Rally - Larry Kilgore - YouTube[/ame]

Fuck em.

Say the same thing about people breaking into your home to steal? They are just looking for a better life, you wouldn't have a problem with that. Right?

Only problem is, they are not breaking into my house, my house is not locked down. If someone needs something give it to them, isn't that what Jesus Christ spoke of?
I have no problem with legal immigration, the background checks, the health checks, all the checks. Sneaking across the US border is no differet with the exception of the fact that since they skipped the criminal background checks, the heath checks they started a TB epidemic in Arizona. But that doesn't matter, just so they can break our laws, they have the right, true?[/

Just like the Pilgrims did and all those pesky Europeans that , veni, vidi, vici from those residents of the North American continent. We had no more right to it than the illegals you so in morti, you speak of.

illegal is illegal.

Color me embarrassed Syrenn. You complain about Muslims too. In fact you bravely told one to "go home" if he didn't like it here..:lol:

Mr. Sallow, you know what a foul ball is. One of them in posting is carrying information from one thread to another because you wish to win an argument.

Steeeeee-rike one!

The umpire has weighed in. :D

Only problem is, they are not breaking into my house, my house is not locked down. If someone needs something give it to them, isn't that what Jesus Christ spoke of?
I have no problem with legal immigration, the background checks, the health checks, all the checks. Sneaking across the US border is no differet with the exception of the fact that since they skipped the criminal background checks, the heath checks they started a TB epidemic in Arizona. But that doesn't matter, just so they can break our laws, they have the right, true?[/

Just like the Pilgrims did and all those pesky Europeans that , veni, vidi, vici from those residents of the North American continent. We had no more right to it than the illegals you so in morti, you speak of.

If you want to go there, shall we discuss what the early Christians did and what their part was in the early settlers? Sure you want to go there? YOu know, before there were no laws saying you can't sport hunt Natives for the heck of it?

Forum List

Back