My three electric vehicle questions.

Now you showed how messed up you are about this as PV dishonest boy writes:

"AGW is climate change."

AGW = "Anthropogenic Global Warming".

Of COURSE it is "Climate Change".

No, it is about additional CO2 effecting the planetary heat budget (warm forcing) and the postulated never seen "Hot spot" and large never seen Positive Feedback loop.

Don't you believe that H2O is a greenhouse gas? Hmmm. That's an astoundingly basic concept.

If you warm the planet you increase water vapor which adds to the warming through H2O.

That's pretty simple.

This clearly shows that it is the SUN/Ocean Dynamo driving the weather and temperature spikes which is NATURAL warming events.

Can I ask why you don't ever go with legitimate science resources? You know, by ACTUAL scientists who specialize in this topic?

AGW = "Anthropogenic Global Warming".

Of COURSE it is "Climate Change".

Don't you believe that H2O is a greenhouse gas? Hmmm. That's an astoundingly basic concept.

If you warm the planet you increase water vapor which adds to the warming through H2O.

That's pretty simple.

Can I ask why you don't ever go with legitimate science resources? You know, by ACTUAL scientists who specialize in this topic?

Where is the Positive Feedback Loop? H20 doesn't hang around in the air long which is elementary knowledge.

Where is the Tropospheric Hot Spot? This is supposed to be signature of the P. F. Loop but after a three decades still isn't there.

Notice you didn't address the El-Nino warming effect at all, gee I wonder why you ignore the obvious? Could it be because as Trenberth and Hansen knows that warming are caused by El-Nino's as plainly shown in the temperature chart I posted which you ignored.

Another dodge.

:muahaha:

Many AGW scientists commonly ignore the Sun/Ocean dominance because that would make their CO2 look weak and irrelevant and WHY I don't take them seriously for that reason.

:cuckoo:

Where is the Positive Feedback Loop? H20 doesn't hang around in the air long which is elementary knowledge.

The key is that excess H2O doesn't remain long in the atmosphere, but it does remain a SHORT while which is why it is a FEEDBACK.

Many AGW scientists commonly ignore the Sun/Ocean dominance because that would make their CO2 look weak and irrelevant and WHY I don't take them seriously for that reason.

:cuckoo:

NASA

58 years is actually quite fine for entire data sets. But for one individual data POINT it isn't.

I wish I could explain how statistics and large-scale concepts like AGW work to you folks but I apparently can't.

Any SINGLE TEMPERATURE station is NOT going to show you AGW. In the real world of science there is a lot of noise in data. And individual points do NOT provide you significant insight.

I wish you all knew more about this stuff. At the very least you'd see how uninformed you sound when you post.

You have no idea what Navier/Stokes equations are, do you? ... it hasn't yet occurred to you we're treating the atmosphere as a fluid ... [sigh] ...

The few stations I've checked have all conformed to the trace given by average global temperatures ... and others here who have done the same all concur ... so we're asking is for one station that doesn't conform to this ...

I completely agree with you "Any SINGLE TEMPERATURE station is NOT going to show you AGW." ... just that no one knows of any station that doesn't show AGW ... if you do, please enlighten us ...

You're not going to be able to explain physics with statistics ... that's where you've stumbled and bloodied your nose ... statistics is just a tool, a mathematical construct, useful in many ways ... but it's not physics ... and large scale concepts start with the large scale circulation ... have you read that article again? ... you should ...

At the very least you'd see how uninformed you sound when you post.

Any station world-wide whose temperature record isn't consistent with average global warming ... just one ... show us how not to post ignorant crap ... because your statistical gymnastics makes you look foolish ... because even that's wrong ... you should be ashamed of yourself young man ...

PV irrationally writes:

"The key is that excess H2O doesn't remain long in the atmosphere, but it does remain a SHORT while which is why it is a FEEDBACK."

===

What a stupid claim since Water is a COOLING agent for applications in the industry and for agriculture where it cools the air and the soil as I know firsthand watering small farms with wheel lines and transportable handlines.

It also cools the lower atmosphere too by transporting the "heat" upward by evaporation and convection in the clouds.

I run a SWAMP cooler every summer knows this first had that it is a cooling agent.

Still waiting for the Tropospheric "hot spot" after 30 years of waiting......

:hello77:

You have no idea what Navier/Stokes equations are, do you?

I've already discussed this you.

You're not going to be able to explain physics with statistics

That's the single most stupid thing I've read in a long time.

Especially when one wants to also discuss fluid dynamics. Stochastics are integral to almost all the physical science, ESPECIALLY relating to gases and fluids.

... that's where you've stumbled and bloodied your nose ... statistics is just a tool, a mathematical construct, useful in many ways ... but it's not physics .

Wow. I never realized you knew so very little about physics.

.. and large scale concepts start with the large scale circulation

HILARIOUS! Stats and stochastic processes are EXACTLY understood with statistics. LOL

You need to learn more than just the phrase "Navier-Stokes".

LOL

Especially when one wants to also discuss fluid dynamics. Stochastics are integral to almost all the physical science, ESPECIALLY relating to gases and fluids.

HILARIOUS! Stats and stochastic processes are EXACTLY understood with statistics. LOL

LOL

Still no physics? ... but okay, show me your statistics ... where is it cooling while the average is warming? ... like in the past 40 years ...

You have clearly never even bothered to read any of the basics of AGW science.

THAT'S CALLED ANECDOTAL DATA.

Again, temperature data is averaged across larger areas than just one point.
Temperature data that includes readings based on pressure systems rather than CO2. Pressure systems that allow warmer gulf air into northern regions, then allowing Arctic air to be pulled in from the Arctic. Nothing at all to do with CO2

1. What is the impact of mining the materials needed to construct the batteries. Getting rid of fossil fuels to mine for more scarce materials seems conflicting.
2. Disposal of the batteries. I've seen some say recycling, but how would that work?
3. Where does the energy come from to charge the batteries? I've seen some say solar, but that doesn't sound realistic. Wouldn't you need enough solar panels to cover Nevada to power the charging stations?

Since the government is trying to force people to buy them, I'd like some answers. I still have doubts that creating and charging batteries will be a cleaner solution to energy needs.
No one is forcing you to buy electric cars.
Perhaps if you cleanse yourself of that lie you can create a topic for rational discussion.

Mining: Less damage than coal and far less than oil. ESPECIALLY when you consider the environmental impacts of burning fossils.
Disposal: Recycle. Don't know the process? Try google.
Energy: The grid which uses many sources including fossil

Hope this helps but I doubt it.

These stupid uneducated low information Moon Bats don't have an answer to any of those questions.

They ignore the fact that the rare earths that the batteries are made of are always an ecological disaster to mine and refine.

They, being science deniers, also ignore The First Law of Thermodynamics when it comes to charging the batteries. They don't understand that in physics "there ain't no such thing as a free lunch".
Who said free?
But
You can eat a healthy lunch or one that kills you
Those are the choices in your context.

LOL
Stochastics? Hahaha

what’s the price ranges?

Temperature data that includes readings based on pressure systems rather than CO2. Pressure systems that allow warmer gulf air into northern regions, then allowing Arctic air to be pulled in from the Arctic. Nothing at all to do with CO2

Boy seems like word salad. You sure you had a point before you randomly assembled the words together?

I think we all understand that you don't know the first foreign thing about this topic, but I'm still trying to figure out what your word-mush was all about. What did pressure have to do with it?
Average temperature means nothing. I get your word stupid. Stochastic anyone? Hahaha you still haven’t figured it out

Forum List

Back