my thoughts on Ron DeSantis... from way back when through today

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021
I remember watching DeSantis on Fox News when he was in Congress (I don't watch Fox much these days, but not bc I don't want to... long story)

So yeh... you know how you always have that first impression experience? Well, the very first time I saw him, I thought to myself "This guy looks different... "

different from what, you may ask?

different from a lot of other Congresspersons... I noticed that he had a kind of sad look to him most of the time (when he wasn't laughing at the Dims)

and I liked that because... as anyone who is paying attn knows...

There is a ton of things to be sad about...

always has been... but with what's his face in the WH

now it is thousands of tons...

oh, I forgot the "today" part

so OK, i had that first impression but I am the kind who likes to collect those things that dims just hate... namely, FACTS

so appearances could not be the only thing for some of us ... (I'm not a Dim)

When I saw what he was/is doing in FL

yeah... looks like I might not be too bad a judge of character after all... (I mean, you know, when you are assessing someone and don't have many facts to go by...)

I never thought I would consider anyone besides Trump...

I still say Trump should be president... Then maybe down the road DeSantis (I may want to move to FL and it would be great to have him for gov)

I still say Trump should be president... Then maybe down the road DeSantis
I agree with your sentiment, but 2024 is down the road. It may be best if Trump is acknowledged to have been one of our greatest presidents, who exposed the pervasive corruption of our political processes and paved the way for genuine reform.

Last edited:
Can‘t wait till Trump fuks over DeSantis

Forum List

Back